Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Xist + Evolve too much??
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist + Evolve too much??
03-22-2014 7:23 PM

(03-21-2014 10:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  That's, pretty much, always the case. Unless! You're a bad lover! Scaut

It's all fun until someone starts caring. Girl devil

That is so true. Thanks for sharing D. Great results!
Got Xist and Evolve. I'm gonna try the combo pretty soon. hehe ;)

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-22-2014 7:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-22-2014 7:56 PM

(03-22-2014 7:23 PM)moe Wrote:  That is so true. Thanks for sharing D. Great results!
Got Xist and Evolve. I'm gonna try the combo pretty soon. hehe ;)

The problem is that there is an awful lot of back story beyond what's mentioned. So the entire interlude is still somewhat out of context. Sometime soon I'll start a journal and give some more specifics but speaking generically...

Most dancers are somewhat isolated in the sense that they rarely share what they do with most people in their lives. Many don't tell parents, close friends or even SO's. Some of the gals I know drive from San Antonio, Houston, San Marcos and other towns entirely due to fear of being found out.

This can create some strange relationships and most dancers have issues in part to this lack of organic support. Somehow I seem to fill a certain role with a few of these gals that leads to a casual but somehow very meaningful relationship to them as someone they can relax with and talk to...

Both gals in question have this type of relationship with me and were exposed to the combo for a minimum of 30 minutes in very close proximity...literally inches from app points.
03-22-2014 7:56 PM

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-26-2014 2:32 PM

Wow, defiantly going to run XiST and Evolve when I get my XiST in the mail! I ran XiST Evolve and Bliss at a club on Saturday but I think the Bliss took the sexual edge off the other two and made me too relaxed. I wasn't a big fan of that combo, I find Bliss to be finicky to work with because of its ability to make you go from care free to IDGAF if something really bothers you but alas that's for another thread.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-26-2014 2:32 PM
moe

Rep Post

03-27-2014 8:10 AM

(03-22-2014 7:56 PM)DWR Wrote:  Most dancers are somewhat isolated in the sense that they rarely share what they do with most people in their lives. Many don't tell parents, close friends or even SO's. Some of the gals I know drive from San Antonio, Houston, San Marcos and other towns entirely due to fear of being found out.

This can create some strange relationships and most dancers have issues in part to this lack of organic support.

Sadly I can relate to that... Sad

Anyway, when you start your journal I will be one of your readers. Good

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-27-2014 8:10 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

04-07-2015 1:19 AM

I somewhere on this site in another forum that XiSt and Loveboat both have the same p-ingredient in them and too much can possibly cause ghosting. One combo ive had a day to test out (dont trust me just try it to find out), is 4 drops BW and 2 sprays XiSt, people are really friendly amd even those going to pms symptoms. I think its that empathy friendliness i also read about. Going to keep trying this combo and let you guys know what happens. Ill be back in class soon enough and will be able to give a better report as to what my observations are. Should be fun ;)

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
04-07-2015 1:19 AM
qdogg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2015 1:33 PM

I'm headed to NOLA this weekend to experiment with xist + evolve. I'm sure with all the hot sticky sweaty bars, alcohol, and scantily clad females it should make for an interesting weekend. I'll roll 2 Xist + 1 Evolve on night 1, then see how it goes and if it needs tweaking on night 2.
08-27-2015 1:33 PM

ThtGuy223
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-28-2016 10:08 AM

hmm nice thread ... gives me an insight on what can possibly be.Big Grin

If You Do Not Ask You May Never Know.......jumpy
05-28-2016 10:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft??? NikkiReloaded 7 8,083 09-25-2016 1:58 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS BeautifulEnigma 2 3,093 05-26-2015 4:33 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 4,094 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname
  Xist/Evolve Review thenns 33 19,681 03-21-2014 10:04 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 6,499 02-09-2014 10:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82