Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS
05-13-2015 3:47 PM

This is my first review of loveboat on its own. I recently received a sample from my last XS order, and tested it along other xs products that have been recommended on this forum. Note that I myself am female, but have purchased several other male products "for the sake of science" ;)

A brief background... I have a 28-year-old asian gf, and we have recently been having fights. Recently, I've started delving back into mones after trying ONE product i got off of Ebay years ago and have been on hiatus since. Anyway my gf is a bit of a jealous type even when she claims that she's not. In a way, though, she also tends to pull off double standards, wherein she thinks it's fine for her to do certain things but I'm not (i.e., hang out with someone i think is interested in her, but she freaks out and tells me she doesnt want me to hang out with someone cause she thinks the guy/girl is interested. I know, i know..). She had told me she's gotten used to getting what she wants in all of her previous relationships, but I am nowhere near that type of a gf. If you're wrong, and unfair, I won't let you have your way. You're gonna have to learn how to compromise. So you guys are getting a nice picture hear, si? ;)

Two evenings ago, I got my order from SteveO and decided to test how Xist, Evolve, and Loveboat would play out with her. So after I showered and got ready for bed, I did Xist x 2, Evolve X 1, and Loveboat x 1. Out of paranoia that I might come off to become too masculine, I sprayed Desire Me + XS on each of my ankles. And OMG, she was a combination of cuddly, horny, and lovey dovey the whole night. She doesn't typically have a high libido and the aggressive type, but man, did she come on to me hard. The whole night all I heard when we were laying in bed after was "baaaabe...." and I'm like "yeah?" then she'd just come closed and hug me really close and bury her face on my neck/chest.

The following day I did the same combo before she got home from work, and I got the same exact reaction. We kinda had a "session" and then left to go to the gym. At the gym the hits I received were mostly from men giving way when they see me look at them as I pass by the gym equipment I wanted to use. I also saw two relatively attractive girls eyeing me, but I pretended to not see since I was with my gf.

Last night though, after the gym, we showered and then I decided to test loveboat on it's own (i only got a sample and I know it's currently on the monthly sale so I wanted to test it to see if I wanted to get a larger bottle). I stealthily did 2 sprays from the sample bottle and that was it. I didn't notice any self effects initially, and I proceeded to go to bed and lay next to her. We then started talking about a photoshoot she and I wanted to do with my photographer friend, and we started talking about outfits, makeups, etc. I noticed though that I was getting a bit irritable, and she was tensing up since she was noticing that I was getting short. We didn't cuddle as much, but she did still hug me once in a while. This morning, before she had to get up to go to work, she kept prolonging her stay in the bed and kept saying "10 more minutes" Until she realized that it was already REALLY late, and she had to start on something and she's really gonna have to rush big time. So I say that was a subtle hit.

Today, I decided to do a test run once again with Loveboat solo and head out to a coffee shop alone and see what happens (I'm in grad school). Well..the gf then texts me as soon as I started getting ready asking if I wanted coffee, and if I wanted to meet her. So i did, with my one dose of loveboat. She offered to get me my coffee (she's been a bit stingy lately), and we sat down. She was just focused on the game she was playing on her phone and I decided to work on an abstract I wanted to submit for a conference. Later we started talking about the shoot again. And I don't know what happened, but we all of a sudden talking about boudoir shoots, and she started saying how she doesn't trust my photographer friend doing that kind of shoot with us coz she thinks he's attracted to me. I was like "but the guy's married." she's like "so?" The conversation just started getting heated about how she doesn't trust him, and that she doesnt want me doing that kind of shoot with him, when I had no intention of doing so to begin with. The boudoir style shoot was just something we mentioned in passing and I assumed it was all a joke. Then she started looking upset, saying she doesn't want me doing shoots with him and asking why he's asking me to do another shoot when I had just recently done one. Mind you, all the shoots were innocent and done at The Getty Center, which is a public place with tons of people visiting. Then we got quiet. Then she says "after this one shoot, he's not gonna ask you again?" I said "how am I supposed to know, babe?" She's like "i dont want you to do another one cause I think he likes you." Mind you, this girl keeps going out with guy friends she's not that close with anymore even after I've told her that I feel like the guy likes her considering how persistent they are with asking to hang out. So I said "so when I tell you that I think someone who wants to hang out with you is interested, it's ok for you to still go, but when it's me, I'm not allowed to? That doesn't seem fair." After that we got quiet and weird. To break the tension, I ran to the bathroom and sprayed on Cohesion and Xist, hoping it'd calm her down. When I came back out, I saw that she was in line to bring her coworker some coffee, and I passed by her to make sure she gets in my cloud. When she got back to my table she seemed calmer, and chatted for a bit and then told me she has to get back and her break was done.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this same effect, but is there a possibility that the Loveboat may have been intensifying her insecurity? As nice as its effects on others, I'm mostly concerned about the type of response it elicits from my gf. I think more testing needs to be done, but I need to have cohesion in hand JUST IN CASE.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-13-2015 3:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

RE: Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS
05-23-2015 7:44 AM

Let me stretch my brain to when I last wore it solo Laugh1

Love Boat behaves as a social lubricant for me. It puts people at ease and in a good mood and I like it for a general "warm fuzzy" kind of time. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say possibly because that warm fuzzy feeling about/for you may have been intensified, that her own insecurities may have gotten the better of her. Maybe redirect the conversation in the future - "I thought we were talking abut us? How did we wind up talking about x, y, z? Let's get back to you and me..." If all she's looking for is an acknowledgement that her feelings matter to you, it may be an easy fix now that you know what to expect Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-23-2015 7:44 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS
05-26-2015 4:33 PM

(05-23-2015 7:44 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Let me stretch my brain to when I last wore it solo Laugh1

Love Boat behaves as a social lubricant for me. It puts people at ease and in a good mood and I like it for a general "warm fuzzy" kind of time. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say possibly because that warm fuzzy feeling about/for you may have been intensified, that her own insecurities may have gotten the better of her. Maybe redirect the conversation in the future - "I thought we were talking abut us? How did we wind up talking about x, y, z? Let's get back to you and me..." If all she's looking for is an acknowledgement that her feelings matter to you, it may be an easy fix now that you know what to expect Smile

Annnd I JUST saw this right now...sorry for the late response Nutrix! I appreciate any input you might offer. jumpy that makes sense actually.. I might have to look back on the site to see if there's any androsterone in the mix that might be causing the insecurity. I actually do like Androsterone cause of the "quality" vibe it gives off; I might just need to be more mindful of what that "quality" vibe would entail in terms of my SO's behavior.Girl sigh

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-26-2015 4:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My experience with Ascend, Celebrity, APi, Xs100 SOB Xist MMMMMMM 6 3,895 01-11-2017 8:34 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft??? NikkiReloaded 7 8,081 09-25-2016 1:58 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Xist + Evolve too much?? gatsby 36 24,429 05-28-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: ThtGuy223
  Desire Me Oil for man vs Desire Me Oil for woman moe 5 3,497 05-03-2015 10:46 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 4,089 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname