Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft???
NikkiReloaded

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft???
10-09-2015 7:47 AM

Buckle up!

Dose: 3ish sprays Xist (the spray mechanism is cheap) to the neck, 3 drops Evolve (wrists, neck) @3pm

Cover: Patchouli and Coconut Oil @4pm

Self-effects: nothing noticeable at first, but as time went on, it became apparent...

Background/intent: the day before, I had done a combo of Xist+Evolve+Taboo and noticed more positive effects. Decided to see what would happen without Taboo. I felt like 3 drops Evolve was my sweet spot, after testing different amounts. No amazing experiences with either, although, both are not supposed to be sledgehammers.

Significant events: Had to mail something at the post office, and was more upbeat and sociable (this was around 3:45pm). Didn't think too much of it.

Got to work around 4:15pm and as soon I walked in the building, it was showtime!! I had a freakish level of confidence, but it was so smooth.

Every interaction I had with coworkers was super fun, with most ending up in roaring laughter! It was twofold, as I felt "on" and funnier than usual but it also seemed like people were super responsive. I'm already a very fun/lively guy and have that rep at work but this was noticeably beyond that.

There's one girl at work that seems like a total bitch, and I had been cordial before, but no reciprocation. Even our limited interactions seemed to have some tension, weird. I really didn't (don't?) like this girl. But she came to ask me a question about a product, unsure which dept. it belonged to. This was a 20 second interaction folks. She gave me deep eye contact and cracked a huge smile right before she left. Dude. I've only seen her smugly smile toward me once. I was floored.

I had a lot more customer interactions than usual, men and women. Women would linger, get closer than usual, including coworkers. I got complimented on my smell by customers and coworkers. I had no crash from Xist by the end of the night. It felt like I could just be awesome at will. In most interactions, people would hang around and kind of linger longer than usual. It was freaky.

I can't even remember all the hits, which is a good sign! One female coworker stopped as she was passing and starting chatting me up. All I did was say a few words, and she kept the convo going. Then she reached and grabbed my arm (kino). She's never really touched me before and this was an obvious touch, not as natural as kino can be. This may not seem like a big deal but this was an atypical interaction that was very typical yesterday!!

Conclusion: I love this combo!! I will have to test it for consistency, but it feels like a winner. I love when pheromones show their power. This is a rockstar mix, no heavy alpha. You're the man...its social steroids. Way more fun than sexual, although I bet it has potential to be in a more suitable environment. It definitely opens doors and would help build a lot of social proof at a party, which can definitely aid in facilitating hook ups.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
10-09-2015 7:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft???
10-21-2015 11:58 PM

Pregnenolone, allo-thdoc, DHEAS, EST, plus the more common molecules I can see why this is an unusual party in a bottle mix.

My Journal
10-21-2015 11:58 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2015 2:20 PM

Thats a lot of evolve!
12-17-2015 2:20 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2015 4:06 AM

holy moly, no crash or next day sluggishness afterwards?
12-19-2015 4:06 AM

NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

12-27-2015 9:13 AM

(12-19-2015 4:06 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  holy moly, no crash or next day sluggishness afterwards?

Nope! I've crashed from Xist alone and in other combos, but not with this one.

12-27-2015 9:13 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-27-2015 9:16 AM

Will there be a repeat test run, or is this a SOMETHING I DID ONE NIGHT?

Standing by for the next episode. Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-27-2015 9:16 AM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

01-07-2016 7:37 AM

(12-27-2015 9:16 AM)MMM Wrote:  Will there be a repeat test run, or is this a SOMETHING I DID ONE NIGHT?

Standing by for the next episode. Drinks

Ran out of Xist!! And of course, on the day I used the last of it, I was reminded how much women love the stuff. Still have about 1/3 of my bottle of Evolve oil. Stay tuned for the next episode!!! Heyyyyyy.....

....smoke weed everyday! Hahah just kidding

01-07-2016 7:37 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-25-2016 1:58 AM

I can second this combo. It works for me too. Although my dosage is 2 xist + 2 evolve. 3 evolve for me is an OD. Lots of personal info coming out from the ladies. And males seems to have this idea that they WANNA be me after I interact with many other ladies. Cos I get a lot of attention.

This is a good combo in night club scenarios. Works really good at the night time. Day use wasn't all that effective. But then I've noticed that sexual mones like Androstenone/Androstanone don't seem to work at the day time all that well. At least in my case. Socials though, are very effective at day time.

Last night I had a ride share trip (was about a 15 minutes trip) and WOOOOW. she was 41 years old Irish female. (She mentioned it) Was NOT my type but I don't like to be rude and she started telling me all about her 'medical history'? Lol. After the trip ended I had to log out to just finish my laughing. But that was funny. At this point I was wearing 2xist +2 evolve + 1AM. About a couple of hours from the original application time. In different spots without overlapping.

Important note. I wear long sleeve shirts. So I can control which mones hit first and then open up/roll up my sleeves to diffuse the other mones. I usually wear social/status mones close to my wrist and sexual/intimate mones close to my elbow. When the right convo keeps flowing I just roll my sleeves up. 9 outta 10 times xist seems to make them talk. Love boat is another product i love for that matter. And then I roll my sleeves up. And boom, evolve or/and AM makes the convo become more sexual. It's something I've noticed in many situations many times. Give it a try and report it if ya can. I wanna know if it works for others too. Cheers.
09-25-2016 1:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist + Evolve too much?? gatsby 36 24,467 05-28-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: ThtGuy223
  Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS BeautifulEnigma 2 3,101 05-26-2015 4:33 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 4,106 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname
  Xist/Evolve Review thenns 33 19,709 03-21-2014 10:04 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 6,501 02-09-2014 10:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82