Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xist/Evolve Review
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Xist/Evolve Review
01-09-2014 9:44 PM

Super fast shipping from Steve O. Big shout to him, thanks!

Unfortunately, package arrived at home while I am at work. I will post my adventures as soon as I get my hands on them later tonight.

thundr: Core/Imprint
PherX: PherX
PheromeXS: Xist, Evolve, API, Taboo(sample), Cohesion(sample), Ascend(sample)
01-09-2014 9:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xist/Evolve Review
01-12-2014 11:17 PM

Friday night came and went back home eagerly and opened the FedEx package. Steve's handwritten letter said that I am the best! Big points to Steve on his customer service as handwritten note will also scores more brownie points to the consumers.

Had a pleasant surprise that in this package 3 small sprays of Taboo, Cohesion and Ascend. Oh wait, I order Xist, Evolve and API.

A little about me, pure asian, 39, lanky at 1.8m and average look. Does not smile much but is working on this.Prankster2

First impression, Xist has a very faint frangrance upon application. I shake the bottle up and went ahead to spray one each on the side of my neck.

My target is my wife, who is now on cordial terms with me after years of being married together and after a recent life changing event that affected me and her badly, told me she will not make love with me without love. I take it as our status now is "friends without benefits that allow me to sleep on the same bed without me touching her" status. She is attractive at 1.5m, excellent with her work that makes her pretty attractive to her clients.

Met up with her on Friday night and fetching her home. Did not noticed much reaction from her. Same old conversation about work but did not noticed any unusual about her behaviour.

Sat came, 1 spray Xist on each side of the neck and we went out with my daughter for her dance class. Nothing stands out. She is always chirpy when the children are around and we can talk about them and their behaviours in a nice way.

Sunday came and this time, I apply 2 spray Xist on each side of the neck and one spray Evolve under my chin. Send her to work on a Sunday for overtime and stopped by for a short breakfast. I noticed that she is not in a good mood and pick on me. Maybe it is because I left my handphone in the car and did not respond to her message.

And oh, PherX came into my mailbox too. Spiteful

Monday morning, I apply some alchohol on my application points, ie my neck area and had one spray each of PherX and took the train to work. I noticed one 2/10 BBW looking at me for 3 secs when I found a seat and another 3/10 office lady looking at my direction about 2m aways. Hits?

In any case, I will continue with the Xist and Evolve combo on my wife as I read somewhere that Xist works on the emotional level and I am dying to have her on the emotional front.

01-12-2014 11:17 PM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-12-2014 11:29 PM

For the sake of Science: 1 spray of Evolve to the top of the chest just before going to bed. Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-12-2014 11:29 PM
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2014 11:32 PM

(01-12-2014 11:29 PM)MMM Wrote:  For the sake of Science: 1 spray of Evolve to the top of the chest just before going to bed. Yu

For the sake of science, will do that tonight. However, right after spraying on the chest area, do I spread them evenly with my fingers or leave it as it is?

01-12-2014 11:32 PM

pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-12-2014 11:44 PM

Sounds like you are making some good first steps on the mone front. But if your relationship has gotten to the point you are at, you will likely need to make some mental/behavioral changes as well. Allowing her to pick on you and blaming yourself for leaving the phone in the car is representative of a mindset that mones won't likely overcome.

Alpha male subs and book are probably a good first step that will help you see why some things you do are turning her off and causing her to talk down to you.

Credit goes to AS3 here.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...rse-THREAD

If what I say sounds harsh, its because I've been there before and you have to accept it in order to move past it.
01-12-2014 11:44 PM
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2014 11:49 PM

(01-12-2014 11:44 PM)pharoahman Wrote:  Sounds like you are making some good first steps on the mone front. But if your relationship has gotten to the point you are at, you will likely need to make some mental/behavioral changes as well. Allowing her to pick on you and blaming yourself for leaving the phone in the car is representative of a mindset that mones won't likely overcome.

Alpha male subs and book are probably a good first step that will help you see why some things you do are turning her off and causing her to talk down to you.

Credit goes to AS3 here.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...rse-THREAD

If what I say sounds harsh, its because I've been there before and you have to accept it in order to move past it.

Thanks for the advice. Indeed, I am listening to Personal Ecology for men on a daily basis and is working hard on it. I agree and realise that mones are only but a tool to help me achieve what I really needed from my life.

01-12-2014 11:49 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-13-2014 12:39 AM

(01-12-2014 11:32 PM)thenns Wrote:  For the sake of science, will do that tonight. However, right after spraying on the chest area, do I spread them evenly with my fingers or leave it as it is?

No. Spray it and go to sleep. Do that for at least a week.

And if I may, how old is the wife, and is she pure Asian as well?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 12:40 AM by MMM.)
01-13-2014 12:39 AM
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2014 1:26 AM

Same age as myself pure Asian too

01-13-2014 1:26 AM

MMM

Rep Post

01-13-2014 10:01 AM

(01-13-2014 1:26 AM)thenns Wrote:  Same age as myself pure Asian too

Then, read up on Leon333's posts, he states that A-7 and Cohesion, I think, is an Asian PUSSY MAGNET. Here is the quote:

"Asian chicks love me when I wear Alpha 7,combine it with Androstadienone and it's gold. Alpha 7 + Cohesion is an Asian pussy magnet combo "

And I would still test one spray to the top of the chest just below the neck for a good week just before going to bed. Evil

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 10:09 AM by MMM.)
01-13-2014 10:01 AM
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2014 8:20 PM

Thanks I will check it out.

Monday night came and just before I went to sleep, one spray each on both sides of the neck with Xist and one spray Evolve on the chest.

Things were "sort of" ok between us but again, she was pissed because her contact lenses case is not at the place where it should be and was ranting about my previous experience of having sore eyes because she thinks I had dirtied my lens case.

After that outburst, things went ok again.

Kinda hard to judge how this combo works on her. I will give it another go.

Some things to ponder about.

1. I noticed that when ever I apply Xist on the neck, it gives a slight biting sensation on the neck. Is this correct?
2. I read about having and feeling mone cloud once you applied mones on the body. I wonder how one detect this cloud?
3. I also read about having a cover scent will bring mones properties a little more obvious to the target. Does it matter to have a cover scent to?
4. I have oily skin by nature and I wonder if I apply mones on my skin, with the mones properties enhance or deteriorates?

Still finding my way with the mones journey...

01-13-2014 8:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist Review Cyperian_xi 1 730 07-27-2019 3:12 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Evolve Review Hentaimas 73 36,871 07-19-2019 3:42 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft??? NikkiReloaded 7 8,081 09-25-2016 1:58 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Xist + Evolve too much?? gatsby 36 24,430 05-28-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: ThtGuy223
  Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS BeautifulEnigma 2 3,092 05-26-2015 4:33 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma