Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.17 Average
The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
12-02-2013 2:06 PM

Hi All,

These 5 items I feel are a MUST HAVE for a man to become or stay a winner with Women, Men, & Financially in today's often cruel world.

1. Liquid Alchemy Lab's Pheromone product SCENTED WOLF
2. John Alexander's The How To Become An Alpha Male Ebook
3. Real Subliminal's Silent Alpha Male mp3
4. Real Subliminal's Silent Attract Money mp3
5. Real Subliminal's Silent Attract Success mp3

The only item you will need to purchase on this list is WOLF. All the others I have gathered for you in your Rucksack. I would suggest requesting wolf in Roller bottle form.

5 inches equal 1 drop. If the roller when first useD is dry just roll back over the same spot again. Problem solved.

For those first starting out with wolf I would suggest using 10 inches in total (2 drops) testing it and adding more inches. Increase until you notice effects. These can be done of a day, a few days, or weeks. So remember to carry your wolf with you in the field soldiers. This way you can apply more if needed or reapply after a long day. NO DAYS OFF GUYS FOR 2 MONTHS PERIOD, ENJOY YOUR TRANSFORMATION GENTLEMEN

Subs:

The subs are meant to be placed on Loop either during the week at night or day time. However give yourself the weekends off from listening to them. Do this everyday for 2 months no excuses and a added bonus is to make sure to be playing the subs while reading the Ebook.

The Ebook is meant to be read, practiced, reread, practiced, reread, practiced, reread, practiced! Essentially it's you're new bible. Read it everything and practice. It will become 2nd natural. Still make sure to read it everyday when things are going great.

Remember to continue to use the Goods of this Rucksack even when things are going outstanding because things can always change.

Another important note is to not allow yourself to revert back to Your-Lesser-Self when you get in a relationship with a hot womAn you will attract. I would actually suggest that you don't get into a relationship right away with the hotties they come to you right away.

Have some fun give yourself chance to live a while as a man who naturally gets to bed beautiful women and who's life is going amazing. Remember women are not the end all and be all gentleman.

Career always comes first. Women naturally follow.

I would also like to say DON'T ADD, TAKEAWAY, OR SUBSTITUTE ANYTHING FROM THIS LIST.

The results will change your life.

Password: modernman

You have your orders. Report all findings in this thread & Your Journal, The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 2:07 PM by as33156.)
12-02-2013 2:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KundaliniDivination
Away
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
12-02-2013 2:40 PM

I guess I have a lot of work to do then. I accept the challenge!
12-02-2013 2:40 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2013 2:44 PM

(12-02-2013 2:40 PM)IainLPplus44 Wrote:  I guess I have a lot of work to do then. I accept the challenge!

Outstanding Iain!

I look forward to your completion of the course and your chronicling of your use of it.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-02-2013 2:44 PM
Amann
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-02-2013 3:28 PM

Intriguing ....what success have you had using the subliminals? I've used them in the form of NAPS (spoken word affirmations played back during sleep) with little success.
12-02-2013 3:28 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2013 3:33 PM

(12-02-2013 3:28 PM)Amann Wrote:  Intriguing ....what success have you had using the subliminals? I've used them in the form of NAPS (spoken word affirmations played back during sleep) with little success.

Hi Amann,

I have had EPIC success with the subs I have placed in this program as chronicled in my journal. However this thread is about the total package for guys to grab on to and thrive. So they only way you will know is for sure is the do the course.

12-02-2013 3:33 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-02-2013 3:54 PM

Thanks for your contribution As3!

I can attest to Real Subliminals...almost all of their subs have worked for me...they're absolutely amazing.

I can also attest to Wolf as well.....Wolf, NA, and OD have changed my life forever.
12-02-2013 3:54 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2013 4:03 PM

(12-02-2013 3:54 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Thanks for your contribution As3!

I can attest to Real Subliminals...almost all of their subs have worked for me...they're absolutely amazing.

I can also attest to Wolf as well.....Wolf, NA, and OD have changed my life forever.

Hi Xtra,

You have all the items for the Rucksack. Try out the problem using all of them .

12-02-2013 4:03 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-02-2013 4:23 PM

Thanks, I meant I have purchased many of the subs on Real Subliminals......MOST, have worked very well. I'm not sure if the Attract Money one has worked, but I'll give it another shot to see if I notice anything. The Alpha and Pick Up Artist ones are very good, and so are the sexual enhancement ones.
12-02-2013 4:23 PM

BinaryParadox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2013 4:45 PM

Appreciate it as3
12-02-2013 4:45 PM
NaughtywillCRY
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

12-02-2013 5:07 PM

Thank you so much sir AS3. I really need this one.
Can i listen also while im in gym sir?

touchestupid
12-02-2013 5:07 PM

Share This Thread