Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.17 Average
The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
12-02-2013 5:18 PM

AS, Just a simple question.

Why do you prefer wolf over other LAL products such as Nude or Nude Alpha?
12-02-2013 5:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

12-02-2013 5:25 PM

(12-02-2013 5:18 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  AS, Just a simple question.

I'd like to add to that ONE QUESTION to make TWO! 'Cause you've got me curious! Hunter

And over Dirty P?

I say your have a GOOD HEART, Mister!

Thanks for sharing! Victory

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-02-2013 5:25 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-02-2013 5:29 PM

(12-02-2013 5:07 PM)NaughtywillCRY Wrote:  Thank you so much sir AS3. I really need this one.
Can i listen also while im in gym sir?

Hi Naughty,

You can listen to it at anytime even while driving since it's not hypnosis. But make sure you get 12hrs listening a day mon thru friday. It's easier just to put the 3 on loop at home.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-02-2013 5:29 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2013 5:35 PM

(12-02-2013 5:18 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  AS, Just a simple question.

Hi Black Chan,

Wolf makes everyone love you and want to be friends. It's gender neutral and affects almost 95% of people you come into daily contact and gets much faster reactions than NA or DP.

Celeb Vibe, Sexual, & Respect: If you look at my journal I have had the most success in all areas of my life with Wolf. So I wanted a true Survival Pack that was idiot proof and would work for almost everyone no matter their level in life.

This is your bare essentials. Try the course out.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-02-2013 5:35 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2013 6:11 PM

(12-02-2013 5:35 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Black Chan,

Wolf makes everyone love you and want to be friends. It's gender neutral and affects almost 95% of people you come into daily contact and gets much faster reactions than NA or DP.

Celeb Vibe, Sexual, & Respect: If you look at my journal I have had the most success in all areas of my life with Wolf. So I wanted a true Survival Pack that was idiot proof and would work for almost everyone no matter their level in life.

This is your bare essentials. Try the course out.

Agreed. Wolf covers a wider spectrum than the other mentioned products(social, respect, attraction, charisma). A Swiss Army knife, if you will.

This thread should be a sticky.

Best regards,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
12-02-2013 6:11 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

12-02-2013 6:29 PM

Hi as3,

I don't have to tell you you are not the first person who seems to have the ambition to play the role of a success guru/teacher. Especially in America this is a very common/popular phenomenon. America is almost the country who invented idealism/icons/stardom (Hollywood), but there I think I'm wrong since contemporary American culture is built on the European heritage, not or very little on the native Americans (Indians).

Please don't understand me wrongly, I don't want to doubt your good intentions, or dismiss your initiative. This isn't cynicism, this isn't criticism. I just want to say that the concept 'modern' is not so modern at all. The 16th century looked back at the Greek and Roman culture of around 400 BC and later. In the beginning of the 20th century there was the cultural wave of modernism, then postmodernism in the eighties, and this last wave is at this moment again almost history.

I don't have anything against improving yourself, I think it's natural, in fact it's evolution theory, the law of the fittest, and then not necessarily the most physically fit person but the one who fits best in the environment, the context, which changes constantly. The most well adapted.

This story of the battle of the sexes, men having to conquer women, or women having to be equal to men...I don't think it is very constructive, which the past centuries have proven abundantly. I'm more of the idea that men and women are equally unique, in fact every person is equally unique.

What is your ideal of success? Is that your own life as3? I've read your whole journal, and what I saw were ups and downs (yes, oftentimes quite extreme I have to admit that), your life in those two years of journaling was no straigth line, no, the entire opposite of that, it went left, right, up, down and so forth, full of uncertainties and full of surprises, just as the life of most people, in fact of everybody's life, only different in appearance.

So what do we really want? What is our goal in life? Happiness? Sleeping with 1000 women/men? 1 Billion in the bank? A villa in Malibu? Peace? Excitement? Adventure? Finding your soulmate? Learning to know what love is? Or just consuming as much as possible?

What is real happiness?
What is real success?
Many unanswered questions...many unquestioned answers...

Just some thoughts... Friends

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 7:05 PM by Being.)
12-02-2013 6:29 PM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2013 7:17 PM

(12-02-2013 6:29 PM)Being Wrote:  Hi as3,

I don't have to tell you you are not the first person who seems to have the ambition to play the role of a success guru/teacher. Especially in America this is a very common/popular phenomenon. America is almost the country who invented idealism/icons/stardom (Hollywood), but there I think I'm wrong since contemporary American culture is built on the European heritage, not or very little on the native Americans (Indians).

Please don't understand me wrongly, I don't want to doubt your good intentions, or dismiss your initiative. This isn't cynicism, this isn't criticism. I just want to say that the concept 'modern' is not so modern at all. The 16th century looked back at the Greek and Roman culture of around 400 BC and later. In the beginning of the 20th century there was the cultural wave of modernism, then postmodernism in the eighties, and this last wave is at this moment again almost history.

I don't have anything against improving yourself, I think it's natural, in fact it's evolution theory, the law of the fittest, and then not necessarily the most physically fit person but the one who fits best in the environment, the context, which changes constantly. The most well adapted.

This story of the battle of the sexes, men having to conquer women, or women having to be equal to men...I don't think it is very constructive, which the past centuries have proven abundantly. I'm more of the idea that men and women are equally unique, in fact every person is equally unique.

What is your ideal of success? Is that your own life as3? I've read your whole journal, and what I saw were ups and downs (yes, sometimes quite extreme I have to admit that), your life in those two years of journaling was no straigth line, no, the entire opposite of that, it went left, right, up, down and so forth, full of uncertainties and full of surprises, just as the life of most people, in fact of everybody's life, only different in appearance.

So what do we really want? What is our goal in life? Happiness? Sleeping with 1000 women/men? 1 Billion in the bank? A villa in Malibu? Peace? Excitement? Adventure? Finding your soulmate? Learning to know what love is? Or just consuming as much as possible?

What is real happiness?
What is real success?

Hey Being,

I understand and agree with your words. But what is the point you're trying to make? What points do you disagree with? What would you challenge?

I may challenge As33 on the title, if it were up to me, I'd call it "A Guide on Becoming A Better Man"

Men and women are equally unique. I like it. But with different roles by nature. It saddens me to see men trying (conscious/unconscious) to stray away from what a real man should be. I've lived in 3 different countries the last 8 years, and it's universal.

I will just take area of seduction as an example. Lying, dishonesty, back-stabbing, lack of sincerity are the means most men use to get women to hop into bed with them. If they don't lay the woman they want, they grow resentful against women in general. And we get back to the war of the sexes. Yes, many men are being too pussies to get what they want. They grow resentful and blame it on everyone except themselves.

So what is wrong with someone giving a few tips and instruments to keep men from getting into these shameful position in life?

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
12-02-2013 7:17 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2013 7:43 PM

(12-02-2013 6:29 PM)Being Wrote:  Hi as3,

What is your ideal of success? Is that your own life as3? I've read your whole journal, and what I saw were ups and downs (yes, oftentimes quite extreme I have to admit that), your life in those two years of journaling was no straigth line, no, the entire opposite of that, it went left, right, up, down and so forth, full of uncertainties and full of surprises, just as the life of most people, in fact of everybody's life, only different in appearance.

What is real happiness?
What is real success?

Success comes in all different ways and levels. I have giving a crash course slash guide for those seeking success in their own way. Life isn't straight. It's consists of valleys and peaks.

The key is making sure those valleys aren't a fraction of the size of the peaks.

The my measure of success and should be for everyone else period.

So I have no need for your assessments of me or what you view as success. This thread is for those who want to actually try the course out and she what it does for them in their lives.

I have never titled of or will ever title myself a guru. I will only tittle myself a winner at the game of life so far.

So you are more then welcome to post what you think about society and life as a whole on your on thread instead if coming on my thread all high and mighty and derailing it.

12-02-2013 7:43 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

12-02-2013 7:44 PM

(12-02-2013 7:17 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey Being,

I understand and agree with your words. But what is the point you're trying to make? What points do you disagree with? What would you challenge?

I may challenge As33 on the title, if it were up to me, I'd call it "A Guide on Becoming A Better Man"

Men and women are equally unique. I like it. But with different roles by nature. It saddens me to see men trying (conscious/unconscious) to stray away from what a real man should be. I've lived in 3 different countries the last 8 years, and it's universal.

I will just take area of seduction as an example. Lying, dishonesty, back-stabbing, lack of sincerity are the means most men use to get women to hop into bed with them. If they don't lay the woman they want, they grow resentful against women in general. And we get back to the war of the sexes. Yes, many men are being too pussies to get what they want. They grow resentful and blame it on everyone except themselves.

So what is wrong with someone giving a few tips and instruments to keep men from getting into these shameful position in life?

Best,
Chaotic

Hi Chaotic,

Thanks very much for your response.

What is my point? No point and/or every point. In my view there is nothing useless in nature, not even the so-called unnatural, for the simple reason that everything is nature, nothing is excluded.

So nothing meaningless and/or everything is meaningless, according to your preferences or natural tendencies towards pessimism or optimism, both of which are an appearance of nature.

You ask: "So what is wrong with someone giving a few tips and instruments to keep men from getting into these shameful position in life?"

I wrote that my answer was no critique to as3's initiative. Wrong and/or right are relative and subjective in my view.

I know this can seem lukewarm or some neutral standpoint, which it is not.

So what is my advice then?

Well, I don't have any advice, I just like to share my thoughts with people who are open to them, who are interested in them. To the others I would say, just skip them.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 7:46 PM by Being.)
12-02-2013 7:44 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

12-02-2013 7:59 PM

(12-02-2013 7:43 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Success comes in all different ways and levels. I have giving a crash course slash guide for those seeking success in their own way. Life isn't straight. It's consists of valleys and peaks.

The key is making sure those valleys aren't a fraction of the size of the peaks.

The my measure of success and should be for everyone else period.

So I have no need for your assessments of me or what you view as success. This thread is for those who want to actually try the course out and she what it does for them in their lives.

I have never titled of or will ever title myself a guru. I will only tittle myself a winner at the game of life so far.

So you are more then welcome to post what you think about society and life as a whole on your on thread instead if coming on my thread all high and mighty and derailing it.

It is utterly clear that you feel attacked, which what I wrote was not my aim, not at all. What I wrote was this: "Please don't understand me wrongly, I don't want to doubt your good intentions, or dismiss your initiative. This isn't cynicism, this isn't criticism".

I thought this whole forum was open to anyone as long as you don't start to insult other people or spam. America is a country of free speech isn't it? If the people that you so-called want to help are so easily distracted and weak that they let themselves "derail" from the "good winners path" that you outline, well, then I don't think you are going to be able to help them.

Well, okay, you made it very clear that you don't appreciate my thoughts and I will not post on "your threads" anymore.

PS: and I don't feel "high" and "mighty", thàt is your projection.
PPS: oh, and I may have some advice for you: perhaps don't take yourself so seriously... (Is this "high" and "mighty" of me? So be it.)

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 8:23 PM by Being.)
12-02-2013 7:59 PM

Share This Thread