Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.17 Average
The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
12-03-2013 2:24 AM

Being I think you missed the point, in some sense

This is my opinion but you stated that you were not criticizing or attacking but that's exactly how your message was perceived. You accused him off being a self proclaimed guru and then asked a really open ended question stating what is happiness and what is success which is in contrast of the recommendations that he posted.

Maybe his idea of success isn't for you but Money, respect and women are things that the average male in western society wants to some extent. Not only that only As3 knows how many people ask him for advice and how to be successful and instead of having to answer the requests that people ask in his journal. He can send them this way instead.

I value people that have opinions and not blindly follow people or suggestions especially when money is involved. However if someone is being courteous or generous enough to share something that works for them. It is generally considered rude for some one to ask how are you sure that this what I or groups of people want

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 2:30 AM by LL21.)
12-03-2013 2:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-03-2013 3:14 AM

OK, so I saw the last couple of posts and thought I'd find a fire that needed to be put out.........but try as I did to find it I just don't see one. There's no critisizing or attacking that I saw, just one person offering a different viewpoint, and differing attitudes and viepoints need not end up in dirt slinging, head bashing battles.

Each and every one of us have different ideas of what success is, and none of us are wrong for believing as we do just because somebody else believes differently. Nobody stated that the other was wrong, nobody slung insults, there hasn't been any name calling. Shit, I don't even see any reason for anyone to have gotten upset over anything that's been said.

And I for one appreciated seeing the viewpoint from someone not of american culture.

That being said, and understanding that different cultures are likely to have substantially differing views on measures of success, happiness, love, relationships, and life in general, instead of taking insult or offense to anothers viewpoint, maybe we can realize that none are right or wrong in their attitudes and beliefs. just nurtured a little differently than one another.

And, thank our lucky stars that we are, cause these lives that we live would be a pretty boring existance if we all thought and believed exactly alike!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-03-2013 3:14 AM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2013 4:45 AM

as3, have already been looping these and the other stuff i found on your journal, and it has worked great for me.
Great to come back from a destructive ex that grinded away my alfa self and swagger over several years.
No i wil never forget, and never go back to the beta she turned me into. Aaahhh life is great, work is great, living is great. And soon my brand new company wil be great Big Grin
as3, have already been looping these and the other stuff i found on your journal, and it has worked great for me.
Great to come back from a destructive ex that grinded away my alfa self and swagger over several years.
No i wil never forget, and never go back to the beta she turned me into. Aaahhh life is great, work is great, living is great. And soon my brand new company wil be great Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 4:45 AM by Jojje.)
12-03-2013 4:45 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

12-03-2013 4:55 AM

Hi Mark and everybody who might be interested,

I would not react anymore in this thread but since Mark reacted I will explain my viewpoint in other words:

If as3 can only stand 'yes-man' and 'fanboys' who totally agree with him and not even dare to consider to question his approach and ideas, than he is not a 'helping-man' but a dictator, a tyrant Hitler style (Or Mao, or Stalin or Pol Pot or Napoleon, or etc... according to your preferences). Hitler also wanted the best for a whole group of people, namely: "the Aryan race", "the REAL German people", "die Ubermenschen"...He wanted to 'help' them out of an economic crisis and free them from those "terrible Jews"...and other "inferior races". He wanted to give them "space to live': "Lebensraum" and he wanted to learn those French and other "allies" a lesson for the defeat of World War I.
Hitler had an inferiority complex, his ego was hurt because of the loss of the first World War in which he was a sergeant, he only had one testicle and he was a failured art student. He had one talent: he could speech...(and he had talent for hatred and vengeance), for the rest he was a nobody with zero military tactics skills or political capability.

I'm afraid you cannot learn to be "Alpha", it's not something that can be learned in school, like you cannot learn to become a Pablo Picasso or a Vincent Van Gogh or a Francis Bacon or a Michelangelo. Yeah many feel called to be "artists" and many call themselves "artist" and yeah, there are many art schools and art teachers....and "PUA schools", etc...

So to end: that's what I said: Right and wrong are subjective and relative. For as3 in his own words "The key is making sure those valleys aren't a fraction of the size of the peaks."

Well, I dare to question that.
For me the valleys are so deep as the peaks are high, both need each other, it just depends from your viewpoint, whether you are down in the valley or at the peak of the mountain.

He titles himself "a winner at the game of life"...

Well, I dare to question that.

I'm VERY well aware that I will not get myself "reputation points" with this standpoint, as he seems to be the virtual "king" of this forum, to whom many of the members look at in awe and respect...

Well I don't, which doesn't mean that I disrespect him (but I guess chances are great that he will interpret it as such, like he interpreted my view as an attack and annoyance)

I don't want to say he's an asshole or an egotripper, no, not at all.

To me he's just a person like me and everybody else, looking and searching for real peace and happiness.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 5:11 AM by Being.)
12-03-2013 4:55 AM

Amann
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-03-2013 5:23 AM

Let's get this thread back on track.

Not sure how many people are interetsed in debating the semantic interpretation of alpha or success..think everyone (like myself) wants to hear experiences, success stores & tips from others.

I've downloaded all three (thank you as3!)...can all 3 be looped at the same time? and is it ok to take breaks...i.e. listen to a few hours here or there (but still listening to 12 hours in a 24 hour period)
12-03-2013 5:23 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-03-2013 6:04 AM

Well I guess I can start using my wolf again.
Its been sitting on my shelf for a while now.

Thx as3!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
12-03-2013 6:04 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

12-03-2013 6:59 AM

It's not about being "yes man".
Being you should read around here and what you see is those of us here with many posts, actually try stuff out and report.

Once again Try Out, then Report.

I know what certain products do, you can theorize all you like, talk in circles all you like, but unless you try stuff and report your observations, you have no clue what we are talking about.

(12-02-2013 6:29 PM)Being Wrote:  in fact every person is equally unique.
There would be no such thing as marketing and sales depts if this were the case. And they get paid the most for good reason.

(12-02-2013 6:29 PM)Being Wrote:  So what do we really want? What is our goal in life? Happiness? Sleeping with 1000 women/men? 1 Billion in the bank? A villa in Malibu? Peace? Excitement? Adventure? Finding your soulmate? Learning to know what love is? Or just consuming as much as possible?

All of the above.
If you dont have them, you would never know if they bring happiness or not, and how much of it.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 6:59 AM by Pheroman.)
12-03-2013 6:59 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

12-03-2013 7:50 AM

(12-03-2013 6:59 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  It's not about being "yes man".
Being you should read around here and what you see is those of us here with many posts, actually try stuff out and report.

Once again Try Out, then Report.

I know what certain products do, you can theorize all you like, talk in circles all you like, but unless you try stuff and report your observations, you have no clue what we are talking about.

There would be no such thing as marketing and sales depts if this were the case. And they get paid the most for good reason.

(12-02-2013 6:29 PM)Being Wrote:  So what do we really want? What is our goal in life? Happiness? Sleeping with 1000 women/men? 1 Billion in the bank? A villa in Malibu? Peace? Excitement? Adventure? Finding your soulmate? Learning to know what love is? Or just consuming as much as possible?

All of the above.
If you dont have them, you would never know if they bring happiness or not, and how much of it.

Hey Pheroman, you seem to feel addressed to as a "yes-man", but that interpretation I leave for your account.

My friend, I am now 49 years of age, so that means 49 years of experience of interaction between myself and others.
I know pheromones since beginning of August and have been wearing them every day since then, and yes, not stayed in my couch but got my ass in the bars interacting with women. In the meantime I have more than 20 different products, so you cannot say I don't try them, I do. And about the reading around here, if this says you something: My profile says: Time Spent Online: 1 Week, 5 Days, 17 Hours, 54 Minutes, 3 Seconds...
As3 is only busy with his serious mone experimentation since 2 years (not spoken of some failed experimentation before that) and everybody considers him as a veteran and authority...It's all relative.

And no, I'm not gonna tell my bed stories like as3 does, what happens in my bedroom stays in my bedroom. I'm a private person, you have to have people of sorts. Otherwise it would become very boring here on this Earthrock like Mark already said. If I can report interesting experiences with mones I certainly will, and I'm greatful that other members here do this too.

Quote:There would be no such thing as marketing and sales depts if this were the case. And they get paid the most for good reason.

Don't agree with that, but it would lead us too far, to try to explain that in a few sentences. Okay, perhaps this: it's not "or unique or equal", it's "and/and", we are all unique ànd at the same time we are all one, not alone with the rest of humanity, but with the whole universe.

Quote:All of the above.

Don't agree with that neither. You don't have to jump under a bus to know how it feels to be run over. You don't have to lay your hand on a redhot stove to know that it hurts and burns. You can learn from the experiences of others, that's why this forum exists.

Greetings

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 8:04 AM by Being.)
12-03-2013 7:50 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-03-2013 8:37 AM

(12-03-2013 7:50 AM)Being Wrote:  All of the above.
Hey Pheroman, you seem to feel addressed to as a "yes-man", but that interpretation I leave for your account.

My friend, I am now 49 years of age, so that means 49 years of experience of interaction between myself and others.
I know pheromones since beginning of August and have been wearing them every day since then, and yes, not stayed in my couch but got my ass in the bars interacting with women. In the meantime I have more than 20 different products, so you cannot say I don't try them, I do. And about the reading around here, if this says you something: My profile says: Time Spent Online: 1 Week, 5 Days, 17 Hours, 54 Minutes, 3 Seconds...
As3 is only busy with his serious mone experimentation since 2 years (not spoken of some failed experimentation before that) and everybody considers him as a veteran and authority...It's all relative.

I tell
And no, I'm not gonna tell my bed stories like as3 does, what happens in my bedroom stays in my bedroom. I'm a private person, you have to have people of sorts. Otherwise it would become very boring here on this Earthrock like Mark already said. If I can report interesting experiences with mones I certainly will, and I'm greatful that other members here do this too.

Quote:There would be no such thing as marketing and sales depts if this were the case. And they get paid the most for good reason.

Don't agree with that, but it would lead us too far, to try to explain that in a few sentences. Okay, perhaps this: it's not "or unique or equal", it's "and/and", we are all unique ànd at the same time we are all one, not alone with the rest of humanity, but with the whole universe.

Don't agree with that neither. You don't have to jump under a bus to know how it feels to be run over. You don't have to lay your hand on a redhot stove to know that it hurts and burns. You can learn from the experiences of others, that's why this forum exists.

Greetings[/QUOTE]

I seriously dude you need to go to your own fucking thread. With this fucking BS. You said you would post anymore here but yet you are doing it. I tell the good the bad the ugly. I focus on the combos that work for me and and have even listed my success and failure rate.

If this BS continues I'm going to report you to mark.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-03-2013 8:37 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

12-03-2013 9:01 AM

(12-03-2013 8:37 AM)as33156 Wrote:  I seriously dude you need to go to your own fucking thread. With this fucking BS. You said you would post anymore here but yet you are doing it. I tell the good the bad the ugly. I focus on the combos that work for me and and have even listed my success and failure rate.
If this BS continues I'm going to report you to mark.

Seriously dude, what are you waiting for to report me to him???

Who do you think I think produces fucking BS???

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 9:15 AM by Being.)
12-03-2013 9:01 AM

Share This Thread