Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.17 Average
The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: The Modern Man's Survival Course & THREAD!
12-03-2013 9:18 AM

Hey!

What type of idiot compares what someone is posting to help people with the evil hilter. You state you are 49 like that means something.

It doesn't success in life isn't really about age now it's about passion, direction, and persistence. Your thought process is old world and has been tried and tested and people want more. They don't want fluff or psychobabble they want results.

This thread is for people who are looking for results I many area of their lives and who want to "Actually Try" the course. This thread was not made for those who wanted to merely sit by an analysis the merits of the thread.

What you are doing is the equivalent of going in the pheromone review thread that righting a long drawn out negative view point about a product you don't even own or have any interest in owning.

It's stupid and unfair to those who want to try it out. I would have had no problem what so every with your post being in your own thread. The problem is that it was stated from the get go that this thread was for people who wanted to try it and report about the results (good, bad, or ugly) Maybe you missed that part.

Most if the Rucksack has been provided to people already. Stuff that I have paid for and made free to them because I like to help people save money and better there lives if I can and this should be everyone's goal in life.

Wolf is one if the best received and cheapest products to own. I have never gotten a dime from vendors on this site. I have been offered Money & Freebies but I have always declined and paid for my own products.

I work in a results first industry so all my testing and items are geared towards getting me results fast. This is what everyone wants and why they are here.

They want results fast. Not usual psychobabble that gets them nowhere and then thousands of dollars later and years later they are in the same place career wise, money wise, and relationship wise.

That's being a Loser.

So since I have progressed every single year and have got way more out of the products in life that they cost me, I'm happy got tons if beautiful educated lady friends, And my career has sky rocketed

SO YES I'M AM A WINNER AT THE GAME OF LIFE.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 9:37 AM by as33156.)
12-03-2013 9:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-03-2013 9:41 AM

undefined
12-03-2013 9:41 AM

Being - Banned
Banned

12-03-2013 9:54 AM

(12-03-2013 9:18 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Hey!

What type of idiot compares what someone is posting to help people with the evil hilter. You state you are 49 like that means something.

It doesn't success in life isn't really about age now it's about passion, direction, and persistence. Your thought process is old world and has been tried and tested and people want more. They don't want fluff or psychobabble they want results.

This thread is for people who are looking for results I many area of their lives and who want to "Actually Try" the course. This thread was not made for those who wanted to merely sit by an analysis the merits of the thread.

What you are doing is the equivalent of going in the pheromone review thread that righting a long drawn out negative view point about a product you don't even own or have any interest in owning.

It's stupid and unfair to those who want to try it out. I would have had no problem what so every with your post being in your own thread. The problem is that it was stated from the get go that this thread was for people who wanted to try it and report about the results (good, bad, or ugly) Maybe you missed that part.

Most if the Rucksack has been provided to people already. Stuff that I have paid for and made free to them because I like to help people save money and better there lives if I can and this should be everyone's goal in life.

Wolf is one if the best received and cheapest products to own. I have never gotten a dime from vendors on this site. I have been offered Money & Freebies but I have always declined and paid for my own products.

I work in a results first industry so all my testing and items are geared towards getting me results fast. This is what everyone wants and why they are here.

They want results fast. Not usual psychobabble that gets them nowhere and then thousands of dollars later and years later they are in the same place career wise, money wise, and relationship wise.

That's being a Loser.

So since I have progressed every single year and have got way more out of the products in life that they cost me, I'm happy got tons if beautiful educated lady friends, And my career has sky rocketed

SO YES I'M AM A WINNER AT THE GAME OF LIFE.

Hey man, who are you talking to?

Me?

I thought you didn't appreciate it I gave my opinion in "your thread"?

Or do you just want to spell me a lesson?

I'm not gonna spell you a lesson, just give you my view on life, do with it whatever you want:

"Truth", "a fact", "reality" is... whatever you think it is.

12-03-2013 9:54 AM
gagymama
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-03-2013 10:02 AM

Hey as3, thanks for sharing! I downloaded already! However I have a few questions. Do you need special earphones for this? Also are you sure the subs are the reason for your success? You sound like a passion driven smart man, are you sure your success isn't just from your own accord?
12-03-2013 10:02 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-03-2013 10:06 AM

(12-03-2013 10:02 AM)gagymama Wrote:  Hey as3, thanks for sharing! I downloaded already! However I have a few questions. Do you need special earphones for this? Also are you sure the subs are the reason for your success? You sound like a passion driven smart man, are you sure your success isn't just from your own accord?

Hi Gagymama,

These subs aren't meant to be used with earphones. With the subs my life was good financially because I developed some software I licence , but socially and women wise its sucked ass. I noticed a huge differences once I put the subs, ebook, and pheromones for a triple threat. Then everything skyrocketed for me in all aspects of my life.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-03-2013 10:06 AM
gagymama
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-03-2013 11:04 AM

Thanks!

(12-03-2013 10:06 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Gagymama,

These subs aren't meant to be used with earphones. With the subs my life was good financially because I developed some software I licence , but socially and women wise its sucked ass. I noticed a huge differences once I put the subs, ebook, and pheromones for a triple threat. Then everything skyrocketed for me in all aspects of my life.
12-03-2013 11:04 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-03-2013 11:09 AM

(12-03-2013 4:55 AM)Being Wrote:  I would not react anymore in this thread but since Mark reacted I will explain my viewpoint in other words:

Exactly what in my reply was it that seems to have made you feel it was OK to come back and post outright attacking as3?

(12-03-2013 4:55 AM)Being Wrote:  If as3 can only stand 'yes-man' and 'fanboys' who totally agree with him and not even dare to consider to question his approach and ideas, than he is not a 'helping-man' but a dictator, a tyrant Hitler style (Or Mao, or Stalin or Pol Pot or Napoleon, or etc....

Make inferrences like the ones above again about any member and watch how quickly you get banned.

(12-03-2013 4:55 AM)Being Wrote:  I'm afraid you cannot learn to be "Alpha"

You are dead wrong on that! Alpha is a mentality.

(12-03-2013 4:55 AM)Being Wrote:  I'm VERY well aware that I will not get myself "reputation points" with this standpoint, as he seems to be the virtual "king" of this forum, to whom many of the members look at in awe and respect...

No you won't! But you did get yourself a warning.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-03-2013 11:09 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-03-2013 11:18 AM

First Report!

I have been doing the crash course and playing the subs since sunday night on loop and reading the ebook from time to time while wearing wolf. Last night I went with 2 army buddies to the house of another one of their friends who was a Retired Brigadier General who lives on the other side of the lake from where my friend stays.

His whole home is pretty much as amazing 1940's man cave. We had a great time and he opened up a bottle of scotch and was giving us a tour of the place. If you are into Military memorabilia then this was as close to heaven as you could get. 6,000sqft of awesomeness on a lake.

So we pretty much bonded right away and he started showing me all his treasures realizing that I was a big fan of all that type of stuff. He couldn't believe my age. He was 71 but look like a young 50 and still had that infantry body. We were there for a while and all decided that we needed something to go with the booze. So we decided on papa johns pizza. Somehow we started calling each other out on who was man enough to walk and go get the pizza it instead of calling for delivery. We all put on our jackets and went out the door.

We stumbled over there (about a 10 minute walk) 4 guys smelling of glenfiddich and ordered two 16 inches pizzas with nothing but meat lol. Boy was it cold out even with a jacket on a belly full of hard liquor. The place was really small so once we ordered we waited outside. Thats when the fun begin.

The guys started complaining about the pizza's taking to long after on 5 minutes waiting when we were told 15 minute wait. So me being the only Warrant Officer in the group of Officers they called rank and I had to go inside and ask what was taking so long lol. So I went in and pretend to give the cashier a hassle and waited since it was nice and toasty inside Punish . Then these girls come in and get behind me and I say you ladies can go ahead i'm just waiting.

They go ahead of me and one stays right next to me because she isn't the one paying. I make a random comment "Your not cold?" (She was wearing jean shorts, some nikes, and a A&F tee)

She laughs and says in a cute voice "I'm from Minnesota this is summer weather to me"
Me: How did you get here?......You're in the Military or something?
Her: My ex boyfriend was navy and he got stationed here. When I dumped him I decided to stay.
Me: Poor Navy boy
Her: He turned Bi on me.
Me: Figures......You gotta stick with us army boys.
Her: I know right?

Her friend/roommate then receives her pizza since they pre-ordered and she says ready to her friend that I'm chatting with.

Me: What's your name.....I'm blah
Her: blah blah
Me: Well it was nice meeting
Her: Hey take my number lets stay in touch
Me: Alrighty... You live around here?
Her: Yeah right behind the uni in the peach apartments
Me: Awesome we will hangout sometime this week
Her: Great! Gotta run they are waiting for me in the car

We've been texting back and forth with some sexual innuendo and she commented on how she loved my cologne. WOLF!

Subject:

Race: White
Height: 5'4
Body Type: Slender
Looks: 8/10
Personality: easy going with a great accent

A very good start to the testing besides the hangover I have right now lol.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 1:21 PM by as33156.)
12-03-2013 11:18 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

12-03-2013 2:05 PM

(12-03-2013 11:09 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Exactly what in my reply was it that seems to have made you feel it was OK to come back and post outright attacking as3?

(12-03-2013 4:55 AM)Being Wrote:  If as3 can only stand 'yes-man' and 'fanboys' who totally agree with him and not even dare to consider to question his approach and ideas, than he is not a 'helping-man' but a dictator, a tyrant Hitler style (Or Mao, or Stalin or Pol Pot or Napoleon, or etc....

Make inferrences like the ones above again about any member and watch how quickly you get banned.

(12-03-2013 4:55 AM)Being Wrote:  I'm afraid you cannot learn to be "Alpha"

You are dead wrong on that! Alpha is a mentality.

No you won't! But you did get yourself a warning.

Hey man,

better ban me okay, because I will continue to expose BS when I feel it is BS, and I did not begin with the mud slinging, your chouchou, your darling, the king of Pherotruth (or is it Pherolie?) did that, but to act against him, to give him a serious warning, well honestly Mark, I don't think you have the courage for that.

So now you are "warned" too.

But perhaps it's better I keep the honor for myself, and ban myself, since I get the feeling like I don't want to be part of this charade any longer.

Friedrich Nietzsche stated it like that somewhat: "People don't want to hear the truth out of fear that their illusions would be shattered to pieces."

That's how I think about this forum at this moment.

More I don't have to add.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 2:18 PM by Being.)
12-03-2013 2:05 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-03-2013 2:22 PM

You just showed your true colors Being.

You only came to post on this thread because your inner hatred towards me, my journal, and the people who respond in it. You true intent was to cause problems. So you could inject some type of warped joy in your void of a life. To call something BS when you haven't even gave it a go is slanderous.

I guess I'm doing something right then because the hater has come out of the woodwork to try and impede it progress. Which you haven't im still getting PM's of members happy to try it and I look forward to reading about their success. This forum is to encourage others to better themselves not for those who think they are the moral police or the sole authority of what's valid and whats BS.

You are whats wrong with the world. The people who sit around complaining and doing nothing in life while harboring contempt for those who have the balls to do something about what they want in life and refuse to wait for permission or the acceptance of others.

Look at this guy "BEING" he is the guy you don't want to grow up to be. He's a bitter, useless, washed up, old man who has no sparkle left in his eyes, and his life sucks.

I'm going to get some shirts made that say "Don't be a BEING aka Loser" and give them away to inspire people who push themselves in life to not end up being you.

Because you sir are pathetic.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 2:30 PM by as33156.)
12-03-2013 2:22 PM

Share This Thread