Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xist/Evolve Review
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist/Evolve Review
01-22-2014 4:58 PM

Thenns,
so did you, or in the past figure out your MBTI? And if so, did you figure out your wives?
I've found it is SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY HELPFUL for me in figuring out how others might see the exact same situation so differently than I do. My wife and I are pretty much opposites, so I know now how we may never see things the same way.

If so, what is they been being?

I'm an NF and I can react to NF stress by lots of avoidance and withdrawal. True NF stressors hit at the subconcious level and will not know why they are doing it, they will say "i just don't FEEL like it" when asked why, they will not be able to say something like, "you make me feel like i fail at being empathic, benevolent and authentic." It isn't seen by the individual or an onlooker unless you look at it from a very high level with lots of help from all that science and research stuff. I'm still amazed at what they've found out about all this.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
01-22-2014 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Xist/Evolve Review
01-23-2014 4:56 AM

Im so lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
01-23-2014 4:56 AM
RaceSpeed
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2014 8:08 AM

(01-15-2014 12:46 AM)thenns Wrote:  Got the book and is reading it. Damn the book actually write my life story!

I have tons of pheromones but I am not here to recommend which is better for your situation. Rather I would urge you to visit this website ASAP! . On the main page, click on '2014 Annual Flying Stars and Afflictions'. If you already know about feng shui, then I don't need to go on any further. But if you don't, allow me to just give a very very brief explanation.

There are good and bad sectors in every home. For the good sectors, you can leave it alone or better still enhance it with feng shui items to bring out the best results. For bad sector, sorry to say you MUST cure the problem if not the occupants in the home will have a tough time ahead. Likewise, display feng shui items to cure and rectify the bad situation.

Personal experience, it really works!!! Engaging a feng shui master to come to the house cost few thousand dollars. And different masters give damn different advice. So its very confusing. They may actually give wrong advice. I met before so I know. Best is self read from internet. And read up a lot to be sure what you are doing is right. The total cost for me to purchase all the relevant feng shui items is only a mere few hundred dollars but its really life changing.

Just one quick example. I am in real estate but have not close a deal for more than 6 months. Being trying to sell this house for 5 mths already. many viewings but just no offers. After I displayed the items, a buyer whom viewed 4 months ago suddenly called and viewed again and end up buying. I earned $30,000 from this deal. My relationship with wife has improved quite a lot seriously! I am not in a situation like yours but its still not good. Always quarrel. Now, she is like a little kitten in front of me. Occassionally, will still have a little bit of temper but most of the time, she looks up to me and respect me now.

Believe it or not, that is how powerful feng shui is to everyone if you cure the bad sector and enhance the good sector. Cheers.
03-04-2014 8:08 AM
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2014 12:34 AM

I am also a believer in Fengshui but somehow you brought my attention to this science once more. Thanks!

thundr: Core/Imprint
PherX: PherX
PheromeXS: Xist, Evolve, API, Taboo(sample), Cohesion(sample), Ascend(sample)
03-10-2014 12:34 AM
RaceSpeed
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2014 1:01 AM

Just some advise as I have confirmed this with the manufacturer. Always try to get 'Energy Infused' products if possible. They have 'more power'. As for your relationship issue, if there is no third party involved, then get the Double Dose of Love Potion Amulet. I wish you and your wife will reconcile soon!
03-10-2014 1:01 AM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-10-2014 10:38 AM

I'm not entirely sure this is an "alpha" issue at all. I won't disagree with anything that's been posted in that regard since the moment that you assign yourself no value and surrender your rights you devalue yourself entirely. However you mention a life changing event. This is the elephant in the room. I've been thru a lot of those. A son with autism, a daughter molested by a family member, multiple business upsets, etc.. If you want to save your marriage you need to deal with the elephant and either shoot it or move on. No amount of chemical intervention will alter that reality.
03-10-2014 10:38 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2014 5:58 PM

(03-10-2014 10:38 AM)DWR Wrote:  I'm not entirely sure this is an "alpha" issue at all. I won't disagree with anything that's been posted in that regard since the moment that you assign yourself no value and surrender your rights you devalue yourself entirely. However you mention a life changing event. This is the elephant in the room. I've been thru a lot of those. A son with autism, a daughter molested by a family member, multiple business upsets, etc.. If you want to save your marriage you need to deal with the elephant and either shoot it or move on. No amount of chemical intervention will alter that reality.
I agree with you 100 percent , my long term relationship with my GF was on the rocks but in Oct 2012 I reviewed a personal Dev course that I had done a few years back and then created a new context for my relationship with my GF. She was bitter about various things and so was j and all we ever did was keep playing those same issues out over and over . We finally got things out in the open and we're honest without blame and fault but rather how things sat for us from each of our points of view . At first she was skeptical and didn't believe I was going to deliver. Then all of a sudden I did one or two things differently and then slowly her view of me shifted and now she loves me again really deeply and I Love her really deeply. Our relationship has been salvaged and we are looking to have a very long term future together .

The mones themselves have helped me change my physique , my attitude and everything else about me and I am being who I want to be for the first time in years.

One point to note though is they usually are less effective on people you know and that have a set view about you but hit strangers quicker. Some mones , especially alpha type and status mones require congruence.

I read through the posts a lot of the other guys have stuck on here and have been blown away.

In summary what saved my relationship was us both creating a new future together and forgiving each other for what happened in the past to allow us that space for a new future.

I wish you the best and clearly you are very committed to this lovely lady and I salute you. Keep trying different things and the best thing I think you can do is to shoot that elephant in the room !
03-12-2014 5:58 PM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2014 8:09 PM

My opinion:

For me .....
it eXiSts Clapping but needs a spark/boostDownload Wizard to Evolve its powerHeatHeatBombBombBomb
03-12-2014 8:09 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2014 4:36 PM

Steve was kind enough to throw in a few samples with my Taboo/Evolve order. I decided to run Xist/Evolve on a whim today...very interesting mix. Need to run the combo a few more times before I give a more formal review but suffice it so say that the initial effects will be relegated to the classified sectionBeach
03-21-2014 4:36 PM

MMM

Rep Post

03-21-2014 4:56 PM

(03-21-2014 4:36 PM)DWR Wrote:  Steve was kind enough to throw in a few samples with my Taboo/Evolve order. I decided to run Xist/Evolve on a whim today...very interesting mix. Need to run the combo a few more times before I give a more formal review but suffice it so say that the initial effects will be relegated to the classified sectionBeach

Ahaaaaa! Xist:Evolve was the whim! Wizard What ratios/bottles sizes did you run, D?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-21-2014 4:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft??? NikkiReloaded 7 6,303 09-25-2016 1:58 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Xist + Evolve too much?? gatsby 36 19,905 05-28-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: ThtGuy223
  Evolve Review Hentaimas 71 26,271 06-26-2015 5:06 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS BeautifulEnigma 2 2,476 05-26-2015 4:33 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
  Review of Xist + cohesion in3deep 12 6,364 03-29-2015 5:20 AM
Last Post: in3deep