Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ?
Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-09-2014 8:44 AM

Those with familiarity with Evolve, Taboo, and XiSt, how would you briefly describe the characteristics/usages of each of these three (in spray form)? Thanks!
02-09-2014 8:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-09-2014 9:18 AM

Evolve is a product when you are going out one on one mostly with a girl thats most probably going to give you action and shes not shy.

Taboo is supposed to be an all around sexy product for everyday use and new women... By itself it doesnt do any magic for me and few others as well...

Some people like Mars will combine both together at low doses which I think is crazy but spmething I need to try

xist is really for girls you already know that maybe you would want them to see you in a new light so you have another chance with them.. Arguably some people like to add taboo with it or like mars both taboo and evolve so only way to know is to test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
02-09-2014 9:18 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ?
02-09-2014 9:52 AM

I'm going to sound like a jerk, but theres tons of threads here with loads of information already here if you just looked and read what people report.
02-09-2014 9:52 AM
Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2014 10:31 AM

(02-09-2014 9:52 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  I'm going to sound like a jerk, but theres tons of threads here with loads of information already here if you just looked and read what people report.

I won't argue with the opening of your reply.

Before I started this thread I have been searching by keyword for the three mones I mentioned and reading tons of threads. Most of the threads sort of go off on tangents though and there isn't a lot of direct and succinct comparison or simple synopsis of these three, thus prompting my question.

The reply from pherojack was exactly the sort of response I was looking for and more viewpoints like that are very helpful.
02-09-2014 10:31 AM

cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-09-2014 11:01 AM

(02-09-2014 10:31 AM)Jaromil Wrote:  I won't argue with the opening of your reply.

Before I started this thread I have been searching by keyword for the three mones I mentioned and reading tons of threads. Most of the threads sort of go off on tangents though and there isn't a lot of direct and succinct comparison or simple synopsis of these three, thus prompting my question.

The reply from pherojack was exactly the sort of response I was looking for and more viewpoints like that are very helpful.
Normally I'll be one of the first guys to help someone but even the first page of the product reviews page has multiple threads for each product. Then theres the threads where people discuss combining these products with other products but they talk about what each product does. If you weren't aware, theres also a board made by the XS company discoverxs.com I'll admit that sometimes the search feature kind of sucks here sometimes especially if the words are too short but alot of this info is already at your door step.

But I'll give you a few words to describe each product even though you said you looked already
Xist - reset, boy friend material, some including myself think it somehow boosts other products
Evolve - strong sexual but slow burn only require 1 drop/spray. Not super blatant but great if shes around you for awhile
taboo - all around product, good for day use
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 11:02 AM by cjw255.)
02-09-2014 11:01 AM
Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2014 4:46 PM

(02-09-2014 11:01 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  Normally I'll be one of the first guys to help someone but even the first page of the product reviews page has multiple threads for each product. Then theres the threads where people discuss combining these products with other products but they talk about what each product does. If you weren't aware, theres also a board made by the XS company discoverxs.com I'll admit that sometimes the search feature kind of sucks here sometimes especially if the words are too short but alot of this info is already at your door step.

But I'll give you a few words to describe each product even though you said you looked already
Xist - reset, boy friend material, some including myself think it somehow boosts other products
Evolve - strong sexual but slow burn only require 1 drop/spray. Not super blatant but great if shes around you for awhile
taboo - all around product, good for day use

Thanks, that's the kind of comparison I was looking for!

Yeah, I've read through the forums at the XS website too. The individual reviews are helpful, but it's easier to get a sense of the nuances of each with a direct comparison like this.
02-09-2014 4:46 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-09-2014 10:28 PM

(02-09-2014 9:18 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  Some people like Mars will combine both together at low doses which I think is crazy but spmething I need to try

Arguably some people like to add taboo with it or like mars both taboo and evolve so only way to know is to test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sometimes combine both, but in in the following manner:

1) I also use other social/comfort products in the mix.
2) I add Evolve a few hours later when the attraction has built up.

I agree. Test it first if it works for you. Not a harsh, heavy hitting sexual. More of a build up sexual. Like the difference between making love and just outright fucking.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
02-09-2014 10:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft??? NikkiReloaded 7 8,081 09-25-2016 1:58 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Taboo and Xist back to effective xsinasia 3 2,605 06-27-2016 7:15 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Xist vs Taboo? examine 88 55,166 06-10-2016 9:55 PM
Last Post: Androcles
  Xist + Evolve too much?? gatsby 36 24,430 05-28-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: ThtGuy223
  Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS BeautifulEnigma 2 3,092 05-26-2015 4:33 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma