Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Xist + Evolve too much??
ThtGuy223
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist + Evolve too much??
02-27-2014 2:16 AM

Hey you guys I've been using a wolf and cohesion combo that has worked extremely well for me but I'd like to try a new combo with some samples that where given to me (xist and taboo) , I was thinking of using xist and taboo together but I don't want to come off too sexual so I need advice on a new combo , I also own wolf and cohesion xs. I'm mainly looking for a seductive bf vibe.

If You Do Not Ask You May Never Know.......jumpy
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 2:17 AM by ThtGuy223.)
02-27-2014 2:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-27-2014 6:08 AM

(02-27-2014 2:16 AM)ThtGuy223 Wrote:  Hey you guys I've been using a wolf and cohesion combo that has worked extremely well for me but I'd like to try a new combo with some samples that where given to me (xist and taboo) , I was thinking of using xist and taboo together but I don't want to come off too sexual so I need advice on a new combo , I also own wolf and cohesion xs. I'm mainly looking for a seductive bf vibe.
Taken from the XS site > re xist and Cohesion .

27/12/2013
Dignify
Bought it about 2 weeks ago and used it ever since. As others before me mentioned, this is not a direct use direct hit mone, but the effect rather shows over time which is and subtle. I use this as a combo with Cohesion and they work wonders! My special someone is really relaxed and in a happy mood when around me and she's more flirty. Recommend this + Cohesion for a long term relationship Smile

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-27-2014 6:08 AM

Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-27-2014 7:50 AM

I'm 43 yrs old.
I love this combination: 2 sprays of XiSt + 2 drops of Evolve XS oil or 2 sprays of Evolve XS (sample) Sun bespectacled

Too much for me may be 2 sprays of XiSt + 2 drops of Domination XS oil....Wacko

You may like it if you combine XiSt with Taboo XS or Cohesion XS. Give heart
02-27-2014 7:50 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-27-2014 8:55 AM

(02-27-2014 7:50 AM)Panikos Wrote:  I'm 43 yrs old.
I love this combination: 2 sprays of XiSt + 2 drops of Evolve XS oil or 2 sprays of Evolve XS (sample) Sun bespectacled

Too much for me may be 2 sprays of XiSt + 2 drops of Domination XS oil....Wacko

You may like it if you combine XiSt with Taboo XS or Cohesion XS. Give heart

Wait a minute!!!! You've actually worn that first combo!?!?!?!?!?! Eek

If you have, tell me/us more, please. What did it do for you? Hits? Women? Ages? Sex? One night stands? Got rape in the bread isle at the neighborhood grocery? Had a threesome on the bus on the way to work?

Or are you saying that you were just thinking about the combo? Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-27-2014 8:55 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-27-2014 10:02 AM

2 sprays Loveboat (10ml), 1 spray Xist (30ml) and 1 drop Evolve oil worked really well for me. I have been working on a lot of attraction stuff so I'm sure that played a part too, but this combo seems really really good.

I took it out to a student night at a piano bar, the girls were between 18 and 25. I don't really have any game but I'm working on fundamentals at the moment such as posture, voice, state, etc. I feel this combo had a spotlight effect, it was attention grabbing for sure. During the beginning of the night girls were very shy around me (I was trying out communicating high value). As the night wore on they became more forward. There were lots of little hits, but solid ones included:

-A guy said he would wingman me and grabbed a random brunette by the face. He pointed at me and asked if she was interested. She saw me then her face seemed to kind of melt, really big smile and dilated pupils. She gave me a seductive wink and motioned for me to come to her but I smiled and shook my head no. She gave me a look as if to say "You don't know what you're missing" and continued to make eye contact throughout the night.

-Overheard some girls talking behind me, about me, saying "He is SO fit"

-My Greek girl friend introduced me to a group of Greek people that didn't speak English. I grinned at them all and nodded, they brought me into their circle and got me some shots. My friend said "They really liked you, that's weird. You seemed to really fit in"

-Got talking to one of the other Greek girls, she had very broken English but pupil dilation and wide smiles. She made me swear to go to a Greek night with her and I had to pinkie promise that I would. I left to get a drink and my Greek friend says "You could have totally banged her"

-A random girl comes up to me, really shy, gives me her phone and says "You don't have to but if you want you can give me your number". I give it to her.

-On the dance floor a hot blonde pulled me in and asked what my name was and what I was studying. Again, wide smile and pupil dilation.

Great mix anyway, all the components seem to work nicely together. The Loveboat is fun, the Xist is crushy/comfort and the Evolve is sexy.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
02-27-2014 10:02 AM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-27-2014 1:03 PM

To MMM
''Wait a minute!!!! You've actually worn that first combo!?!?!?!?!?! Eek

If you have, tell me/us more, please. What did it do for you? Hits? Women? Ages? Sex? One night stands? Got rape in the bread isle at the neighborhood grocery? Had a threesome on the bus on the way to work?

Or are you saying that you were just thinking about the combo? Girl witch ''

YES!!! I said that I love this combination!! It works for me Air kiss
I can say that my targets are normally girls at the range 30+ but Pheromones chemistry works without limitationsDiablo. You will get many smiles, a lot of conversation, girls will tend to touch you with their bodies on every move they make (dance etc. ), they may touch your arm with their hands often, they turn red if you look at themBlush, they feel comfortable next to you so they will try to expose parts of their body to you........ Then it is on you to make the next step.....DiabloFirst movePartyDrinksHeat

I also give you another post that I have placed in the DiscoverXS forum:

''I have tried twice the combination XiSt (30ml)+ Connections (sample)...... OK! It gave me the feeling that I love everybody in the room and everybody loves me. Uplifting mood but nothing more. May be, because I'm 43 I may need more AndrostENONE in the mix...
So.... the next time...
1) I added 2 drops of Evolve XS oil..... : more attention to me, more talk, more smiles & touching
2) I added 2 drops of Domination XS oil ...... : I felt upset/angry after the application, very ignorant/selfish after about 1/2 hour, very flirty & sexy later on. ''
02-27-2014 1:03 PM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2014 4:38 PM

Good lord no, ran it today on a whim and oh my...dam near ordered a 30ml bottle of the stuff (Xist).
03-21-2014 4:38 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-21-2014 4:55 PM

(03-21-2014 4:38 PM)DWR Wrote:  Good lord no, ran it today on a whim and oh my...dam near ordered a 30ml bottle of the stuff (Xist).

Was it so good, you had to speak in code, D? Ran what today on a whim and oh my? Dance

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-21-2014 4:55 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2014 5:00 PM

Xist + Evolve...

Still digesting the events of the day, will run it a few more times and comment but the particulars will need to wait for a journal me thinks....however having run Taboo yesterday and
now the Xist/Evolve combo I see why Steve gets all the buzz he does...
03-21-2014 5:00 PM
moe

Rep Post

03-21-2014 5:55 PM

That's not fair D! you have to give us Evil more details!

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-21-2014 5:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft??? NikkiReloaded 7 8,083 09-25-2016 1:58 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS BeautifulEnigma 2 3,092 05-26-2015 4:33 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 4,094 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname
  Xist/Evolve Review thenns 33 19,680 03-21-2014 10:04 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 6,499 02-09-2014 10:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82