Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Xist + Evolve too much??
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist + Evolve too much??
03-21-2014 6:17 PM

(03-21-2014 5:55 PM)moe Wrote:  That's not fair D! you have to give us Evil more details!

TEASERS are shameless, aren't they, Moe? Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-21-2014 6:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2014 7:23 PM

(03-21-2014 6:17 PM)MMM Wrote:  TEASERS are shameless, aren't they, Moe? Pioneer

LOL...

This borders on TMI but just this once...(this takes a bit of background)

About 18 months ago I developed a business contact who is a regular at a local strip club. Mid 40's successful divorced with a "good old boy" Texas rolodex. He constantly invited me out to lunch which turned out to be his favorite watering hole....which BTW has absolutely killer $5 lunch specials.

I actually worked in a SC as a bartender back in the stone age and "dated" a few dancers way back when. I'm in there once every couple of months or so and it's been a good source of local contacts and a bit of fun. Now I now the drill so I have no interest in the games and have never paid for a single dance. I always let the gals know up front that I know the business and don't want to abuse their time etc.

Well every time I'm there invariably I have 2-3 that spend 20-30 on my lap shooting the shit and I've developed 3-4 genuine friendships of some odd sort. None romantic at all but gals who I enjoy talking with who seem glad to see me. I get the little cute little "shuffle steps", squeal and hug. Normally any/all of these gals will spend 20 minutes or so catching up but all of them are predatory clock watchers to some extent (simply part of the job).

Now this has been a big plus business wise because I have a better relationship with many of the gals (as well as the day shift manager) then most of them do so it's evolved kind of a respect thing. About 3 months ago the manager confided in me that his son was just diagnosed with autism so I've been in there more often walking him thru some of the initial issues and challenges.

So....with that background in place.

I went in earlier just to catch the Friday lunch special. Didn't head back to VIP where the crew hangs out since I wasn't planning on staying. One of my "friends" see's me and comes over complete with the little shuffle/squeal and plops on my lap (all normal). Now I'm a bit handsy and possessive, not inappropriate but I normally have a hand on hip/ass and arm around back or back of neck...this gal normally has a very upright posture and we have a very interesting and eclectic conversation (she's a UT senior) until she senses prey and then she's gone.

Well within 3-4 minutes she's snuggled in and purring and has her head in crook of my neck. Conversation starts to get very personal and she's there for 30 minutes until she gets called on stage. During that time I probably got 20 or more little nibbles and kisses on neck and she kept positioning hoping I'd kiss her back...totally out of character.

She leaves to dance and 2nd gal comes over who I'm much closer too. We've had a couple of in depth conversations about her career. She's another UT gal but a bit older (26) and worried because she's been dancing for 5 years so is worried about resume and stuff (graduates this Fall). So the trust bond here is already strong.

Again within minutes conversation gets personal and into personal stuff. Literally why can't I find someone as interesting as you are? Why are all guys but you assholes? To literally can we be FB's?

This is my confusion here. I have built some level of trust and relationship with both of them over months. Neither has been exposed to any mones (by me) prior to this. No conversations with them (or any of the others) has been led in a sexual direction by me at any time.

Here's the kicker, while gal #2 is on my lap, the guy at table next to me goes up and tips gal #1 and has her come over and dance when she gets off. After both gals leave he comes over to me and says. "I asked her what I need to do to get treated like you are and she told me you could come here and spend money every day for the next ten years and you wouldn't get treated like he does". Now I'll take credit for some of that but as I said in my original post this was one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had.
03-21-2014 7:23 PM
Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-21-2014 7:32 PM

Chapeau!
03-21-2014 7:32 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-21-2014 8:17 PM

I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE A GOOD SHARE! Yahoo

Thanks, Tease! Rofl

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-21-2014 8:17 PM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2014 8:23 PM

(03-21-2014 8:17 PM)MMM Wrote:  I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE A GOOD SHARE! Yahoo

Thanks, Tease! Rofl

I don't know what it is, obviously it puts the "whim" in perspective as to why I picked that combo for today but the results can only be described as surreal and in an odd way unwanted. All I can say is Holy shit batman...
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 8:23 PM by DWR.)
03-21-2014 8:23 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-21-2014 9:03 PM

(03-21-2014 8:23 PM)DWR Wrote:  I don't know what it is, obviously it puts the "whim" in perspective as to why I picked that combo for today but the results can only be described as surreal and in an odd way unwanted. All I can say is Holy shit batman...

Since you were the star of the moment, and have been dealing with those two for a good while, I guess you can see the surrealness in the situation. From the outside looking in, it appears that someone has been thinking about you in a very POSITIVE way. Paratrooper

All else I wanna know is, DO YOU HAVE A NEW FB? Nana

Stay the course. Wizard

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 9:04 PM by MMM.)
03-21-2014 9:03 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2014 9:15 PM

(03-21-2014 9:03 PM)MMM Wrote:  Since you were the star of the moment, and have been dealing with those two for a good while, I guess you can see the surrealness in the situation. From the outside looking in, it appears that someone has been thinking about you in a very POSITIVE way. Paratrooper

All else I wanna know is, DO YOU HAVE A NEW FB? Nana

Stay the course. Wizard

Truthfully mentally I ran screaming the other way.

I love women in general but my wife in particular. Beyond that dancers always come with drama, no chance at all of anything that wouldn't blow up in your face sooner rather then later. Anyone who has ever dated a dancer knows that drinking, self doubt and insecurity are byproducts of the business so invariably you end up with a drunk despairing emotionally crippled person on your doorstep about 3am at some point. As cute and adorable as they both are....not a chance in hell.

I kind of understand the 1st one, she's younger and her posture and body language had a slightly artificial stiffness in spite of our repore (sp?) so
I can see a potential "daddy crush" being hidden under the surface. However the 2nd is a bit unnerving to me since I know for a fact that the asshole in the "all guys but you" was an older married guy.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 9:16 PM by DWR.)
03-21-2014 9:15 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-21-2014 10:03 PM

Congrats man. Great results. Be careful though. I have heard a lot of horror stories about relationships with strippers. It just starts out as FB's, then their emotions start to enter the picture.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-21-2014 10:03 PM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2014 10:06 PM

(03-21-2014 10:03 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Congrats man. Great results. Be careful though. I have heard a lot of horror stories about relationships with strippers. It just starts out as FB's, then their emotions start to enter the picture.

Trust me been there done that long ago. I worked in a club for almost 2 years and dated a couple of dancers somewhat seriously. It's a very tough business for the gals and it leaves a lot of them emotionally scared and alcohol or drug dependent...not all but way to many.
03-21-2014 10:06 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-21-2014 10:16 PM

(03-21-2014 10:03 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  It just starts out as FB's, then their emotions start to enter the picture.

That's, pretty much, always the case. Unless! You're a bad lover! Scaut

It's all fun until someone starts caring. Girl devil

03-21-2014 10:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist+Evolve=Witchcraft??? NikkiReloaded 7 8,077 09-25-2016 1:58 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Loveboat -- experience with a bi female w/ prelogue on Xist, Evolve, & Desire Me + XS BeautifulEnigma 2 3,091 05-26-2015 4:33 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 4,089 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname
  Xist/Evolve Review thenns 33 19,676 03-21-2014 10:04 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 6,497 02-09-2014 10:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82