Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
07-31-2016 8:43 AM

@Enigma

I recently joined the sub forum, and found the same issues surrounding a heavy placebo/magical thinking from most of the members. Shannon himself has written a 600+ page book on astrology, and regularly mentions his products effects on the "aura" in his posts. There appears to be an enormous amount of work sunk into the Atrology project, which might explain why Shannon jumped ship on mones after creating a mix as impressive as Panty Scorcher, to work on subs. He's also a professional photographer if I remember correctly.

The most damning posts are the breast enlargement reviews, where most women claim no change in size. One of the few success stories includes photos over an 11 month period that show only a small amount of growth which could be explained as simply water retention or weight gain (not even a full cup size).

Also found that a search for "subliminal" on google only pulled up a few companies selling these type of products who don't look nearly as professional as IL.........maybe Shannon just found a weak market.whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-31-2016 8:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-31-2016 9:17 AM

@law

If I remember correctly he used an astrology analog "computer" to base what he used on individuals and situations. It was also based off astrology, I think. He was super cryptic about it and how it worked.

I know a lot of the pseudo science stuff is woo woo but there is a little truth in everything. At least thats what I have found. It seems the people making money off the astrology aren't as accurate as the ones that are just feeling things. It's like the matrix, once one learns to see it, it becomes easier to see each time and impossible learn to unsee it.

As for the subs, I still have real mixed feeling on them. I decided to give EURPHA a try. Pretty much every night for 7-8 hours while I sleep. Sometimes I feel like its doing something and others times it seems to go away. There is a bunch of reports on his site that uses the word "crashed". I see that. I'm wondering if Shannon is way a head of the game here but hes still Steve Jobs in a garage. Right now I don't feel any better like I've had years of therapy or anything. I do seem to wake up thinking about my past... The anger is way more palpable that it used to be. It's like its bringing all the pain to the forefront but doesn't just shift if out of the mind. At times I have these moments where I just lose it to anger about my family. I'm not sure if that is getting it out of me or just getting pissed. It's doing something but it is not an amazing break thru for me just yet. But I am still on the free ones...
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2016 9:18 AM by SuperJoy.)
07-31-2016 9:17 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-31-2016 10:17 AM

@Superjoy

Shannon appears to be re-branding some pseudo-scientific ideas which leaves all kinds of room for interpretation.

"Imagine if a Master Tarot reader of 22 years experience was to dump his entire accumulated knowledge and understanding into a single book. It took 5 years to accomplish that feat, but that's exactly what this book is! The contents of this book are almost entirely either created or discovered by the author, whose study has been focused entirely in the field of experimental forecasting using the Rider-Waite Tarot. He shows you everything from how to teach yourself to read without books, notes or help, to how to do such amazing things as read minds using Tarot. This is not your average Tarot book! Using the information contained in this book, you can choose how your life will progress from the day you finish reading it forward. It is the power to know the possible futures you can experience and the power to choose which one you want to happen. It is the power to always know the best way forward, whether you are looking for something as simple as which cologne to wear to attract the ladies, or as important as which college to attend, which woman to choose for a long and happy marriage, or what to do to achieve the maximum possible financial success in business. Taking the "foo foo mysticism" out of the equation, Mr. Matteson shows you how to use Tarot cards for real life, practical and useful purposes in day to day life. Whether you just want to use this book as a cookbook interpretation guide for simple questions, or take things all the way to the highest levels of skill and mastery, there is something here for readers of all levels of skill and interest. Over and over again, it has been said that "this is the only book on Tarot you will ever need to buy". We can only agree: not only is this a "must have" book, it is the one book on the subject that we keep reaching for again and again. It's like having one of the most experienced, knowledgeable and skilled Tarot readers in the world teaching you personally. Learn to take life by the horns by knowing what your options are and what will actually produce success before you make the choice or take the action!"

"I know a lot of the pseudo science stuff is woo woo but there is a little truth in everything."......key word here is little.

Why would a guy spend so much time on Astrology......just to sell subs?

Why would a guy spend so much time creating mone mixes.........just to sell subs?

Shannon created a great mix with Panty Scorcher, but there are too many smoke and mirrors going on here for my money.Big boss

07-31-2016 10:17 AM
denis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-31-2016 10:35 AM

(07-31-2016 2:05 AM)Enigma Wrote:  Avoid the subliminal fourms as most of those men are beyond pathetic though.

This is exactly what I thought when I visited it.
07-31-2016 10:35 AM

Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:11 PM

@Thelaw

Shannon is an odd guy indeed. But, despite the total crazy stuff he believes in his sublmininals are definelty one of the best. Perhaps the guy is a straight up genius and that would not suprise me considering he was the one to make Panty Scorcher, make some of the best sublminals. Geniuses in the past always had some odd beleifs to the point where they seemed a bit insane and he no doubt has some wierd beliefs. The only thing I take him seriously on is subliminals. Issac Newton was a genius for his work on Calculus but his other 90% beleifs were bunk. Or maybe the guy is a really good charlaten....

Yes, the sublimnals that are poor are the ones that try some physical change. I remember when some guys on the fourm bought the penis enlargment and it did not work. Shannon overestimates the power of the subconcious but whatever. That is worsend by the fact the the fourm users on that website believe almost everything Shannon says without question... and end up reporting placebo after placebo.

I used AM6 twice and the results I got were this
-I started cold approaching and became more direct
-I went from having sex with only one or two girls every three months to having sex with a new woman or two every week (though I stopped for now since I want to date seriously)
-Started the urge to work out and have mainted working out for five months ( I have not seen many gains though....)
-Quit caffine
-Stopped pheromones to see my natural results
-Become far more social in all aspects of my life
and far more results than just this. However, I did not do what a lot of those guys on the fourms did by just sitting home and expecting things to happen. I constantly tried to push myself day in and day out and AM6 helped with it. I also read books on game as you do need that if you have poor game. Subs help you execute it better.

There were some negatives with the program as well. I become far more angrier at people at little things they do. I also feel aggressive as hell at random moments and have gotten close to getting into fights.

Overall, I would reccomend his programs despite the nonsense Shannon spews at time and the cringeworthy posts on the subliminal fourms. Setting and forgetting the sublminals while having clear goals to work towards works the best. The Absolute Confidence 5G is free and works well too. The only problems I see with his subs are the number of hours you have to run them (8+ hours) and the time you should run them for long lasting results (3+ months).
07-31-2016 2:11 PM
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:24 PM

(07-31-2016 4:25 AM)Nagaman Wrote:  I agree that all the IOI posts are cringe worthy, but I don't see how people trying to improve themselves no matter where they come from is pathetic. I am still a virgin and have been running EHPRA 2.0 for 4 months with pretty good progress. I don't care how pathetic that is but I do care about having missed out on life and don't want to continue to do so. And again I agree that they are not a magic bullet.
To be honest how is something like Bad Wolf user community any different? I am thinking about buying it to boost my growth, but there's so many whiny reviews on how it doesn't do everything for the user. And by that I mean make you go out, make you approach and make you take them home. As I understand it is only supposed to facilitate these things, just like subliminals. I do have to admit I haven't read that many "OMG eye contact" or "OMG she turned around so she meant to show me her ass on purpose so she wants my dick" posts on pheromone forums.

Still looking for a link to the private forums to see a different kind of community for sub users.

Trying to improve oneself is always admirable. But the way in which a person goes about improving themselves is very important. If you see a lot of the journals on the subliminal fourms you see that many expect the sub to do all the work for them. Many on those fourms (Sargemaximus, Catman, Frosted, etc) have run multiple programs over the year (AM6 SM3) and have gotten no results because they are not putting any effort into changing. They just sit there and go to a shop and say "oh that girl wasn't smiling at me" Or you have guys like Rython who ran AM6 and WM2 and somehow think they have become attractive, depite their journal just being filled with (I walked with confidence today. That girl gave me the deepest smile).

Before I bought AM6, I went through all the AM journals and saw that rougly 40% on the men on that site got some serious results. These were guys constantly reading books, going after women not walking around looking for ioi, started new goals etc. These guys did not expect a magic pill and thus did not act like it was one but got good results.
07-31-2016 2:24 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:37 PM

I cant blame you guys for being skeptical, subliminal shop does use too much hype, shannon does have some odd beliefs, and while i wouldnt use the word pathetic to describe the guys on the forum they are very inexperienced with women and it shines through painfully in their posts. I think many are the classic "nice guys" who stand on the sidelines and wonder why they aren't getting any action and in turn build anger and resentment towards women. Its a very dangerous route because its just a downward spiral.

the older journals on the forum where way better, the new guys there now suffer from the sm3 conundrum i mentioned in the first post. they are the guys who need things like subliminals to work the most because they are in a desperate situation but would be the least likely to benefit from them. its like pheromones, if you cant get laid without pheromones or subliminals you probably wont get laid with them, they just give you an edge

i actually think all the feedback on the forum is making the products worse than before as seen with daos or whatever that new attraction subliminal is called. v1 started out decent but then with all of the requests now its just focused on "healing" as if the only way to get laid is to be some enlightened monk Sarcastic and guys are reporting even less results than before. Reading the journals of the older products like aura of sexiness and become irrisitible to beatiful women those guys where having much more success and not just "this girl looked at me" but actually getting head snaps and most importantly sex

its healthy to be skeptical but we have to keep in mind most people are still skeptical of pheromones, even if you ask biologists and scientists today they will tell you that humans dont have the proper VNO or whatever its called for pheromones and its impossible for them to work. that gets published in major accredited medical journals and is accepted as fact. I think most of us here would beg to differ with that.

Its probably not a good idea to spring $500 or whatever on the subliminals if your skeptical but as33156 has shared the mp3s from real subliminal here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...rse-THREAD

and subliminal shop has a few subliminals that are free and $25 or so, in fact I think the best route for anyone skeptical to try them out:

1) ephra or ASC for 2 months - free
2) alpha male from real subliminal - free (thanks to as33156)
3) aura of sexiness 4g or become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women 4g - $25 (if you feel the first 2 got you results)

Subliminal shop says you should run ephra and asc for 6 months but i dont think its needed, as seen with the latest product a lot of guys there REALLY struggle with women and other issues in general so they might require long runs like that but i noticed ASC within days and stopped it after a few weeks and the effects are still in full swing to this day. A few who played with the subs from real subliminal also noticed results very quickly so ask yourself where you are in your development and go from there. If you're already getting laid with nothing extra then 2 months should be more than enough.

both AOS and biatbw have better journals/results than the newer stuff so not worth springing the big money for that unless it gets fixed

If you guys want to give something new a spin, download this one:

Its unique in that it uses both masked audio and ultrasonic at the same time so if using headphones set the volume low so that you barely hear the masking audio, if you use it on speakers use the app "frequensee" for iphone/android to see what volume the ultrasonic part of the audio is playing at. Dont go over -40 DB

As the name suggests its supposed to increase your own natural pheromone production, my younger brother is acting as a blind tester for this, he doesnt believe in subliminals or pheromones and gets laid plenty without them but i didn't tell him what its for and since i bought him a mini fridge for his dorm hes my lab rat for the next 2 months Sarcastic hes been getting "zombie stares" (dihls i assume) for the past week and his girlfriend has suddenly started "mate guarding" when around other women, hes been using it for a total of 3 weeks. He listens on his iphone with headphones in bed, falls asleep, and then just pulls them out when he wakes up to roll over or if they just fall out he pushes his phone off to the side and continues sleeping. No looping or anything, he just presses play and goes to sleep so some nights he may not even be getting the full single track play. The creator of this sub says 1 play per day before bed is enough for results within 1-2 months.

One more tip for you guys, as33156 mentioned that subliminals should be used m-f with weekends off for maximum effect. I can see why he said that, what i've been doing lately is loading up the ultrasonic track + a 60 minute blank mp3 with no sound in the playlist. So i'll have the ultrasonic play, followed by 60 minutes of silence and then the playlist gets looped again. I'm noticing much better results, no tiredness, and no "resistance". If subliminals do work then it would make sense that your brain needs some time off to process the information. Now I just have my ipod and speakers looping the 2 tracks 24/7, one set in my bedroom and the other set in my office which is where I obviously spend the most time everyday. This is much easier than starting/stopping audio tracks and lets me forget about it and move on.

Id suggest anyone running subliminals to give it a try, here is the 60 minute silent mp3 I use:

My schedule is 2 hours of ultrasonic + 1 hour of silent mp3

If you're using shorter length subliminals you can download blank mp3s from here:

I'd suggest 50% to 100% ratio, so for a 30 minute track either 15 minutes off or 30 minutes off. It seems that the guys having the most success are the ones doing 2 or even 3 runs of the same subliminal, taking time off might be why and in my own anecdotal evidence those small breaks are greatly helping so its worth investigating. Even if it doesn't help it's a huge benefit to just be able to plug in a cheap mp3 player or old cell phone, have it connected to the wall for 24/7 charging, plug in some spare speakers (most $20 - $40 speakers will do) and just forget about it and move on with your life.

That's probably the best use of subliminals, either free or cheap ultrasonic tracks that you set and forget about or that you play 1 time with headphones before you go to bed. Putting all your fate into them or thinking that they'll solve all your problems is probably the worst way to use them.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2016 2:38 PM by blitz.)
07-31-2016 2:37 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:41 PM

Also strange that there appears to be very little money in this endeavor.

Even with titles like :

Become A Successful Entrepreneur

Think like a Millionaire

Some of the programs are $500......but how many of those is Shannon actually selling vs the time spent on the forum.

Perhaps he's selling many of these programs to people who don't post on the forum.Dodgy

Again.....so many red flags.

07-31-2016 2:41 PM

Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:48 PM

(07-31-2016 2:41 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Also strange that there appears to be very little money in this endeavor.

Even with titles like :

Become A Successful Entrepreneur

Think like a Millionaire

Some of the programs are $500......but how many of those is Shannon actually selling vs the time spent on the forum.

Perhaps he's selling many of these programs to people who don't post on the forum.Dodgy

Again.....so many red flags.

I'd say most of the guys who go on that fourm go to improve themselves with women.

Those programs are supposed to "clear negative mindet that would hinder you from making money" or something like that.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2016 2:49 PM by Enigma.)
07-31-2016 2:48 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-31-2016 3:20 PM

I have found As3's subs to be pretty enriching this far. Just about a month in, listening sometimes while I sleep and/or at least an hour a day, I have found myself walking taller and speaking better. I have/had a mild stuttering issue due to most likely, worrying about what to say, especially when I'm talking to attractive females.

My conscious thoughts have been regularly filled with reinforcement for these ideals, however. I've begun reading affirmations daily as well as reading books on PUA. And to top all that off I'm a pretty big user of these things called pheromones. Idk if you guys have heard of them...

All these things seem to be holding a bit of the load in what I aim to be everlasting changes into a man of pride, integrity, and unbelievable prowess as the best version of me possible.
07-31-2016 3:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Notes renny 18 7,565 02-25-2010 8:35 AM
Last Post: luksti