Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Notes
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Notes
01-26-2010 10:25 AM

Sorry for the tease but I just need to stick up a couple of post it's for when I get back.

2 drops A314
2 sprays IH 2x
2 sprays Instant Female Magic
diamond (not Diamond Smile)

2 sprays alfa maschio
green valley

40mcg P83
240mcg P86
Park Royal
OMG  

3 drops A314
6 sprays CTTM2
2 sprays Instant Shine 2x
lawyer/dinner party

Reports to follow when possible.

The Androstenone Discussion
01-26-2010 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

RE: Notes
01-26-2010 8:57 PM

(01-26-2010 10:25 AM)renny Wrote:  240mcg P86

:eek:. Thats double the max amount I tried. I will be interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
01-26-2010 8:57 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-09-2010 10:21 PM

2 drops A314
2 sprays Instant Honesty 2x
2 sprays Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic )

In the immortal words of Samwise Gamgee "Well, I'm back."

It's been a long few weeks and I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll probably be starting a new journal to fill you all in on the wonderful turn my life has taken over the past year since I stopped writing in my old "Outta My Shell" journal. I felt kinda of funny about putting the details of what has become a very intimate, loving and satisfying relationship in a pheromone journal and still am not sure of how much I'll go into how this evolved. The big news is that I started a very long distance relationship with a wonderful lady. My life is going to be changing beyond anything I could ever have imagined when I started fooling around on pheromone forums.

Some of you who used to read the shell may know that I met an especially beautiful and exciting woman on a singles cruise a little over a year ago. The big problem was that she lived in a remote village in the Canadian Arctic. Despite the logistics we have managed to get together several times since then. I've been up there on top of the world the last few weeks.

I wore the above mix the night I asked her to marry me. A314 to bring a level of formality, IH because I wanted a measure of heartfelt connection for the special moment, and Instant Female Magic because she finds it irresistibly manly. I won't infer that pheromones influenced her decision...they don't work that way as we all know. They did add a measure of magic to the moment. The night was incredibly special and the subtle confidence, charisma, and romance of that little combo was a welcome addition.

We will be joined along the bank of a pristine arctic river among ancient stones where a gentle folk have lived for over a thousand years on July 17th under a midnight sun. Wish us well! Big Grin

The Androstenone Discussion
02-09-2010 10:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-09-2010 10:38 PM

(02-09-2010 10:21 PM)renny Wrote:  2 drops A314 2 sprays Instant Honesty 2x 2 sprays Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic )) In the immortal words of Samwise Gamgee "Well, I'm back." It's been a long few weeks and I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll probably be starting a new journal to fill you all in on the wonderful turn my life has taken over the past year since I stopped writing in my old "Outta My Shell" journal. I felt kinda of funny about putting the details of what has become a very intimate, loving and satisfying relationship in a pheromone journal and still am not sure of how much I'll go into how this evolved. The big news is that I started a very long distance relationship with a wonderful lady. My life is going to be changing beyond anything I could ever have imagined when I started fooling around on pheromone forums. Some of you who used to read the shell may know that I met an especially beautiful and exciting woman on a singles cruise a little over a year ago. The big problem was that she lived in a remote village in the Canadian Arctic. Despite the logistics we have managed to get together several times since then. I've been up there on top of the world the last few weeks. I wore the above mix the night I asked her to marry me. A314 to bring a level of formality, Instant Honesty because I wanted a measure of heartfelt connection for the special moment, and Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic ) because she finds it irresistibly manly. I won't infer that pheromones influenced her decision...they don't work that way as we all know. They did add a measure of magic to the moment. The night was incredibly special and the subtle confidence, charisma, and romance of that little combo was a welcome addition. We will be joined along the bank of a pristine arctic river among ancient stones where a gentle folk have lived for over a thousand years on July 17th under a midnight sun. Wish us well! Big Grin

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :razz:

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
02-09-2010 10:38 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

02-09-2010 10:46 PM

Sounds beautiful Renny! Congratulations!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-09-2010 10:46 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2010 11:00 PM

CONGRATS!
02-09-2010 11:00 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

02-09-2010 11:17 PM

As a person who read your Journal consistantly I look forward to you starting a new one here.

Congrats on this next chapter of your life.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
02-09-2010 11:17 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2010 11:28 PM

Wow Renny, that's a pretty big deal! Congratulations! Funny how life takes us by surprise sometimes, huh?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-09-2010 11:28 PM

livinginparadise
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2010 11:30 PM

Ahhh... that sounded like is was a very special evening for you both!

Congrats to you both -
02-09-2010 11:30 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

02-10-2010 1:18 AM

Congratulations Renny! :shy:

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2010 1:19 AM by zeph.)
02-10-2010 1:18 AM

Share This Thread