Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
05-06-2016 11:39 AM

(05-06-2016 12:01 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Am6 is kind of hard on you.So it is better to buy/try part of stages before jumping the gun.I was running stage 5 and it made me bit obsessed about sex and was bit too hard on me,so I kind of stopped it.Have to finish that stage and start the last stage(stage 7 is the refresher).IMHO $500 is too much.

How AM6 is to one depends on person; how much of the programming that the sub is trying to do he has already mastered, his situation, thinking style and personality. Some find it more hard than others, it wasn´t that hard for me...quite enjoyable actually.

And NO, you should not "try part of stages", you should run the whole program as instructed or don´t run it at all...do NOT quit or run "parts" of it...unless you want to waste time,money and become "unbalanced" for a while since the technology is VERY powerful (far beyond any other subliminal producers that I am aware of) and by quitting you would get only part of the script/programming.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
05-06-2016 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-06-2016 1:09 PM

(05-06-2016 11:39 AM)Abraxas Wrote:  And NO, you should not "try part of stages", you should run the whole program as instructed or don´t run it at all...do NOT quit or run "parts" of it...unless you want to waste time,money and become "unbalanced" for a while since the technology is VERY powerful (far beyond any other subliminal producers that I am aware of) and by quitting you would get only part of the script/programming.

I totally agree with you.I was saying that,it is better to try first before dropping $500 and quitting.pick nose
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 1:09 PM by jb20.)
05-06-2016 1:09 PM

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2016 8:08 PM

(05-06-2016 1:09 PM)jb20 Wrote:  I totally agree with you.I was saying that,it is better to try first before dropping $500 and quitting.pick nose

you should go back on it, stage 5 seems to be where guys start getting even more attention from women and lasting longer in bed Cool
05-06-2016 8:08 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2016 8:28 PM

This is very interesting but I think I'll stick to meditating to binaural beat for free
05-06-2016 8:28 PM
jb20

Rep Post

05-06-2016 10:13 PM

(05-06-2016 8:08 PM)blitz Wrote:  you should go back on it, stage 5 seems to be where guys start getting even more attention from women and lasting longer in bed Cool

I should.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 1:37 AM by jb20.)
05-06-2016 10:13 PM
Nagaman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-30-2016 11:53 AM

Is there any way to get access to the private forums you mentioned? Great review btw, I don't think even subliminal-talk has reviews this good!
07-30-2016 11:53 AM

Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:05 AM

The subs work just don't expect the to do everything for you. A lot of people on Shannon's fourms are beyond pathetic to say the very least. A lot of the males on that fourm are virgins running AM6 and Sex Magnet two or three times and still failing to to get anywhere with women at all.

Recently Shannon released a product called DMSI and he hyped it up as a program that will cause women to approach and have sex with you as much as possible and a huge number of guys actually bought the product....needless to say it did not work.

I'd say run ERPAH to clear some garbage and then buy AM6. Only run it if you are devoted to actually improving your life on a constant basis. Avoid the subliminal fourms as most of those men are beyond pathetic though. Not only do most of them have odd beliefs like Chakras, astrology, destiny, seeing into the future, etc. Even Shannon, the maker of the website has some odd beliefs like "sickness is because the soul is activley trying to destroy itself, or "chakras can be harnessed for psysic powers", or that the subsconcious can see into the futurue due to how quick it is etc. Wierd ass beilefs for sure. Made me not want to buy any of the subliminals.

The werid beleifs isn't the worst problem with those fourms it's the fact the men there are so satisfied with mediocrity despite paying thousands of dollars for those programs. Most that bought the sex programs somehow, most being virgins, got no results but felt satisfied that women were smiling at them or giving them IOI's, despite it not leading to sex at or even a date. Some even deluded themselves to the point where they felt that women were no longer important and they should focus on life (really why spend so much money on a sex magnet program)

Anyhow, besides my rant, I do reccomend those programs. I would not pirate those programs as they do work well and the sub creator deserves it. Keeping your own journal is a good idea to see the changes that you accumulate. But I do warn again, if you run those programs and keep doing what you normally do, it won't have much of an "effect" on your life at all. Don't run those programs with the expectation that they are a magic bullet. Sublminals are a great aid for sure. But they are a supplement in the way like steroids are. You won't make any gains if you just inject yourself if you don't put any effort to lifting hard, eating well, and sleeping well.
07-31-2016 2:05 AM
jb20

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:06 AM

(05-06-2016 8:08 PM)blitz Wrote:  you should go back on it, stage 5 seems to be where guys start getting even more attention from women and lasting longer in bed Cool

Went ahead and finished stage 5 and 6;it was hard but worth it.Going to start stage 7 soon.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2016 2:07 AM by jb20.)
07-31-2016 2:06 AM
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 2:12 AM

Oh, and don't get caught up in the marketing hype of Indigo Mind labs. Shannon claims stuff like 5g is XX percent more poweful and has all these new secret modules etc blah blah. The subs work well but no where near the marketing hype that shannon tries to create on his fourms. You can pretty much confirm this by going on the oldest posts of AM 2011 and AM5 and the new AM6 and Sex Magnet and see the results are somewhat similar. No evidence really supports his claims of all the supposed technology he added to make it so much more powerful.
07-31-2016 2:12 AM
Nagaman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2016 4:25 AM

I agree that all the IOI posts are cringe worthy, but I don't see how people trying to improve themselves no matter where they come from is pathetic. I am still a virgin and have been running EHPRA 2.0 for 4 months with pretty good progress. I don't care how pathetic that is but I do care about having missed out on life and don't want to continue to do so. And again I agree that they are not a magic bullet.
To be honest how is something like Bad Wolf user community any different? I am thinking about buying it to boost my growth, but there's so many whiny reviews on how it doesn't do everything for the user. And by that I mean make you go out, make you approach and make you take them home. As I understand it is only supposed to facilitate these things, just like subliminals. I do have to admit I haven't read that many "OMG eye contact" or "OMG she turned around so she meant to show me her ass on purpose so she wants my dick" posts on pheromone forums.

Still looking for a link to the private forums to see a different kind of community for sub users.
07-31-2016 4:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Notes renny 18 7,606 02-25-2010 8:35 AM
Last Post: luksti