Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
SuperJoy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
07-31-2016 7:11 PM

(07-31-2016 10:17 AM)theLaw Wrote:  "I know a lot of the pseudo science stuff is woo woo but there is a little truth in everything."......key word here is little.

I disagree to some point. There is a lot! you dont see man. Until you do, you dont. I'm a left brained INTJ, trust me when I say logic and skepticism comes natural to me. Once the door start to open that little starts to get so large you don't understand how you didn't see it before. Also, the person doing the reading, tarot, astrology, psychic junk or whatever, is very important and Ive found that people making money doing such things don't have the right energy to give accurate readings. Hard to explain, but LSS, I would never pay a person for some new agey readings but there are some people out there with some real gifts man.

Also, Im open mindedness and your seeds planted around here have led me to currently trying the ray peat lifestyle. Something that many would say have little truth to them. ;)

(07-31-2016 10:17 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Why would a guy spend so much time on Astrology......just to sell subs?

Why would a guy spend so much time creating mone mixes.........just to sell subs?

Shannon created a great mix with Panty Scorcher, but there are too many smoke and mirrors going on here for my money.Big boss

IDK. I dont know his personality. I know that Im a man of many talents and hobbies that no one here knows about. Maybe he didnt like how customers were using it. Didn't he kinda allude to that? I do agree tho that there are too many red flags to buy in at $500. When I see the validity with my own eyes that they work he can have my money. Until then, interesting topic for sure.
07-31-2016 7:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

07-31-2016 7:58 PM

(07-31-2016 7:11 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I disagree to some point. There is a lot! you dont see man. Until you do, you dont. I'm a left brained INTJ, trust me when I say logic and skepticism comes natural to me. Once the door start to open that little starts to get so large you don't understand how you didn't see it before. Also, the person doing the reading, tarot, astrology, psychic junk or whatever, is very important and Ive found that people making money doing such things don't have the right energy to give accurate readings. Hard to explain, but LSS, I would never pay a person for some new agey readings but there are some people out there with some real gifts man.

Also, Im open mindedness and your seeds planted around here have led me to currently trying the ray peat lifestyle. Something that many would say have little truth to them. ;)

(07-31-2016 10:17 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Why would a guy spend so much time on Astrology......just to sell subs?

Why would a guy spend so much time creating mone mixes.........just to sell subs?

Shannon created a great mix with Panty Scorcher, but there are too many smoke and mirrors going on here for my money.Big boss

IDK. I dont know his personality. I know that Im a man of many talents and hobbies that no one here knows about. Maybe he didnt like how customers were using it. Didn't he kinda allude to that? I do agree tho that there are too many red flags to buy in at $500. When I see the validity with my own eyes that they work he can have my money. Until then, interesting topic for sure.

First off.....you have no idea what I do and don't see, so perhaps it's best not to be so presumptuous about other's experiences.

Second.....you claim to be a "natural skeptic" (not sure what that means), and yet you talk about psychics failing because of their specific "energy". So you've now created your own personal definition of energy, so you can use it however you please..........this is not science. How is this energy measured for instance? (maybe with an E-meter?) ;)

So where are all of the psychics with "real gifts" helping parents find missing children? Funny how all of those psychics lose their "gifts" when they enter a lab where they can be supervised. This is starting to sound like faith over reason.

The only issue I have with Shannon's material is lack of hard evidence, and some liberal use of loaded terms like "aura". When I read reviews for products where the results can be quantified, they tend to come up short. Although, to be fair, there are a couple of members claiming that the "grow taller" material actually worked, which is great! But then there is the picture "proof" of breast-enlargement with no real significant growth..........so not exactly consistency.

In the end, I have to look at the whole picture that Shannon is putting forward with his company........and, for now, it looks like a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Here's hoping I'm wrong!Ok

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-31-2016 7:58 PM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2016 12:28 AM

@thelaw,

Why not try it yourself instead of putting shannon down ?

As far as I see that you have not taken any suggestion about testing things and reporting. Listen to it my friend. Spars and As3 has gone so far as giving it for free.

And you my friend, don't even want to try and bash someone?

Well, you can bash reviews , shannon and the world. The only test is unto you. Try the free ones and move on if it doesn't work.

Coming from pheromone user surprise me more. Many of the products we have tried had very little review. In addition to it, pheromones work differently on different people.

Well, all I want you to give it a try? No , don't spend on AM6 but free ones. Report back.

I suggest this to every user. Try it and comment it. Be scientific, be objective.

Thanks
08-01-2016 12:28 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-01-2016 3:20 AM

Download it from the internet for free,pay if it works.($500 bit steep,$200-$300 is pretty reasonable).pick nose
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 3:21 AM by jb20.)
08-01-2016 3:20 AM
PheroC
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2016 6:06 AM

Hi jb20, mind sharing links to download? I have been listening to a free sub in youtube for an hour a day before sleep and i got wet dream and hard boner everynight and feeling super horny in the morningm has anyone experience this before?
08-01-2016 6:06 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

08-01-2016 8:55 AM

@Kalpan56

"Be scientific, be objective."

We have peer-reviewed studies that confirm the chemical reaction of pheromones between humans.

There is no such evidence of an "aura", "precognition", or any other psychic claims which Shannon has chosen to use as a part of the marketing for his products. At best, he is selling a product partially based on faith.

Image in if you tried using AV, with no success, and Gary's suggestion was that you "failed to apply the product to the correct Chakras". Mix science with faith, and you get Scientology.

Perhaps you should take some of your own advice.

"Be scientific, be objective."Whistle3

08-01-2016 8:55 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

08-01-2016 9:21 AM

(08-01-2016 3:20 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Download it from the internet for free,pay if it works.($500 bit steep,$200-$300 is pretty reasonable).pick nose

I would say that $500 is actually a deal for a product that makes women approach men.

Here is the link to the free subs for anyone interested :

Cheers!Music

08-01-2016 9:21 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-01-2016 10:34 AM

my problem with these subs is, the directions say you have to use these subs for like 16 hours a day and each stage has to be done for 32 days and there's 6 stages. these are supposed to help you have a better life but for the next 6 months you'll have no life! and then it says usually you have to run it 2 or 3 times to see the best effects. I don't have that much time to waste on something that "might" work.

I did try them but I just can't devote that much time day in and day out.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-01-2016 10:34 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-01-2016 11:11 AM

My experience with IML's subliminals in short is as follows:

ASC: Felt very positive on day 1, then nothing
AM 5.0: Made me angry and intolerant at stage 2, then did nothing else
SM 3.0: Made me less interested in pursuing women

If I'd written this thread on the sub-talk forum, the lack of any evidence of substantial results would have been explained away because I feel it's the blind leading the blind there:

"ASC did something on day 1 which means it's working, you just need to listen to it for 6000 more hours to get rid of resistance!

"AM 5.0 made you angry - that means you're becoming more alpha because alphas are not afrid of confrontation"

"SM 3.0 made you less interested in women - that's great, it means you're becoming less needy about sex!"

I've read alot of the threads on AM and SM on the sub-talk forum, and frankly they are depressing too read. I do feel sorry for some of the people on the forum because they are obviously unhappy, but they are going to stay stuck for years to come if they continue to rely on completely passive methods of self improvements.

If you want to become confident, go through the pain and effort of becoming good at something through trial and error, and the confident feelings will come.

If you want to become an Alpha Male, live your life in accordance with your values, and achieve mastery in something real. You're not gonna become an alpha male by listening to some ginger dude tell you what you should be thinking and feeling at an imperceptibly high volume at 5000 words per second.

If you want to have sex with lots of women, you're gonna have to pull your balls out of your little boy pussy and approach women, get rejected, then approach again and again until you succeed.

Or just go back to your bedroom and listen to more ocean surf sounds for 6 months then wonder why your life is still the same.

A.

PS I think his pheromone "calculator" was pseudoscientific bullshit too
08-01-2016 11:11 AM
Nagaman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2016 12:12 PM

(08-01-2016 10:34 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  my problem with these subs is, the directions say you have to use these subs for like 16 hours a day and each stage has to be done for 32 days and there's 6 stages. these are supposed to help you have a better life but for the next 6 months you'll have no life! and then it says usually you have to run it 2 or 3 times to see the best effects. I don't have that much time to waste on something that "might" work.

I did try them but I just can't devote that much time day in and day out.

The directions say 8-21h 10-12h being OPTIMAL for most users. My life doesn't stop because I run subs. I use earphones during my sleep and that's it, sometimes a few loops of ultrasonic during the day, but if I have no time then only while I sleep.

If you start approaching this with the "I will hide in a cave for X amount of time, listen to subliminals and then walk out a new man" then you are in for a surprise and trust me, there are plenty of users with that exact attitude. I have tried running a sub for 16-21h a day and it simply isn't worth it. I actually get better results listening less since my brain has time to rest.

If you look at the journals of people who run it for excess amount of time, you notice that there's a pattern of desperation there. Most of them put all of their hopes into the subliminal doing everything for them, but at the same time refuse to hear the truth.

Best to approach them like you would a supplement to bodybuilding.
08-01-2016 12:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Notes renny 18 7,565 02-25-2010 8:35 AM
Last Post: luksti