Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
sekkusu69
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
05-31-2018 3:38 PM

Hi there,
I was wondering if making your own sub will actually work. Will GarageBand be good to use if you wanted to make the silent kind?
I have a friend who actually got me to research this as how I ended up on this forum. Funny story, he told me he tried making a silent one on his GF and would play/loop it all day when she was at home or left it playing at night while she slept (she had no idea). He used sexual scripts (example...I like to blow him, anal sex, etc...) He said he used about 10-15 different affirmations in it. Once this happened she started being more sexual to him as he said but not sure if this was the cause or not.

So my question is since it was homemade, not the production(better tech) kind of being discussed here would it work? I would like to make one for myself using my name(like Blitz mentioned) but since it would be generically made (no professional equipment) am I wasting my time? I saw that Blitz did this so what would be a good way to do this? Would GarageBand be appropriate app to use?
I was thinking of using scripts that I saw on Real Subliminal and use my name instead of I am, etc...

I saw on other topics that as33156 and Arsenic had uploaded sub files but am unable to locate them. I tried clicking on their journals but get this message:
----------
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
You are a new member and not yet able to post new threads in some of the forums or access certain areas.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or other resource that may not be available to you
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
-----------

Since I am able to post threads and I verified my email... what else am I missing here?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018 3:39 PM by sekkusu69.)
05-31-2018 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maverick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2018 7:21 AM

(07-31-2016 2:24 PM)Enigma Wrote:  Trying to improve oneself is always admirable. But the way in which a person goes about improving themselves is very important. If you see a lot of the journals on the subliminal fourms you see that many expect the sub to do all the work for them. Many on those fourms (Sargemaximus, Catman, Frosted, etc) have run multiple programs over the year (AM6 SM3) and have gotten no results because they are not putting any effort into changing. They just sit there and go to a shop and say "oh that girl wasn't smiling at me" Or you have guys like Rython who ran AM6 and WM2 and somehow think they have become attractive, depite their journal just being filled with (I walked with confidence today. That girl gave me the deepest smile).

Before I bought AM6, I went through all the AM journals and saw that rougly 40% on the men on that site got some serious results. These were guys constantly reading books, going after women not walking around looking for ioi, started new goals etc. These guys did not expect a magic pill and thus did not act like it was one but got good results.
Catman has deluded himself he has no interest in women now.It is amazing how they can shift their beliefs to continue to believe the subliminal is effective they have to tell themselves they do not want the result it does not p[roduce. it is sad to see people like thta. They do not seem very intelligent and are bing taken advantage of by shannon who always twists their words to make his products seem effective. If it does not work you are 'resisting'.If by co incidence it does shannon gets the credit. he claims to know more than any scientist or psychologist about subliminals. He talks about science when selling something there is no scientific evidence for
06-11-2018 7:21 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-24-2018 10:56 AM

Just my 2 cents but to me it seems with DMSI the strategy seems similar to androtics testing phase.
As the product is said to not be complete so what ever the results even if it doesn't work completely he can always say it's a not finalized product Pleasantry

If I were Catman I would stop for a while and return when the finalized version is there. In case it actually works at some point.

But since it's a testing phase it is ok for him to waste his time and give free feedback for the product.

I don't like those kind of situation, but well maybe it's legit stuff Focus at some point the final version will be out, then no more excuse, it works or it doesn't.
06-24-2018 10:56 AM
CNC1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-06-2019 12:40 PM

(06-24-2018 10:56 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Just my 2 cents but to me it seems with DMSI the strategy seems similar to androtics testing phase.
As the product is said to not be complete so what ever the results even if it doesn't work completely he can always say it's a not finalized product Pleasantry

If I were Catman I would stop for a while and return when the finalized version is there. In case it actually works at some point.

But since it's a testing phase it is ok for him to waste his time and give free feedback for the product.

I don't like those kind of situation, but well maybe it's legit stuff Focus at some point the final version will be out, then no more excuse, it works or it doesn't.

Over a year later and the product still isnt finalized.
09-06-2019 12:40 PM

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-06-2019 2:08 PM

The first release is probably 2 years old now, each time he release a new version it's supposed to work and is supposed to be the best thing on earth, but each time people end up resisting it Boredom with some side effect on top. To me this is the placebo effect but he says it's not, call it resisting if you want it's seems the same thing to me.
It's close to the final version I think now, at last.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 2:11 PM by WereWolf666.)
09-06-2019 2:08 PM
CNC1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2019 6:50 AM

(09-06-2019 2:08 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  The first release is probably 2 years old now, each time he release a new version it's supposed to work and is supposed to be the best thing on earth, but each time people end up resisting it Boredom with some side effect on top. To me this is the placebo effect but he says it's not, call it resisting if you want it's seems the same thing to me.
It's close to the final version I think now, at last.
Ive used his products before. My best results were from the 4G version. The DMSI version is inconsistent at best
09-07-2019 6:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Notes renny 18 7,565 02-25-2010 8:35 AM
Last Post: luksti