Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 906
Thanks received:
610 thanks in 324 posts

RE: my own thoughts, notes, and musings on subliminal audios
08-25-2016 9:18 AM

Thinner is actually a pretty awesome and struck me as a different Stephen King movie. I highly recommend it. Especially if you like nostalgic movies from the 80s - 90s.

Skreech, the character and actor, strike me as the overall epitome of beta. He's so glued to his 90s success as a 40 year old man that he totally ignores the notion that things take work. Not trying to derail the thread, lol.
08-25-2016 9:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 13 posts

09-06-2016 4:29 AM

(08-24-2016 12:47 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Just a thought:

What if none of this is about money.......but about Shannon himself.

Maybe he found a successful pheromone mix, and realized that it didn't solve his problem........so moved onto subs.

Based on what I've seen, Shannon could be making much more selling mones than subs, but chooses to be a big fish in a small pond (his own personal small pond).popcorn

TheLaw you claim to be a scientific guy here it seems. But how comes I didn't read anything scientific coming out off your mouth on this thread. All you have been doing on this thread is finding every little things that would make Subliminal-shop producer a Scientologist or something like that.

First you found his book on tarot, then his stuff on astrology or his background with Androtics. Then you started to say that you have to listen to his subliminal the day which is completely false. The only subliminal that was required to be listen during the day was Dsmi and it's still in the testing phase. So only one product out of 200 or more product can be listen the night.
So none of what you have said until now is scientific. It's just rumors and stuff, with no testing on your part. Can't you be a little more skeptic about your own self, maybe his products works would be a start.

On the other hand you have other member here who tested the product then reviewed the product as it is supposed to be done. At least it's my vision of what being scientific is. Please enlighten me about your supposed scientific approach?

If we look at the review here we would say scientifically that we can't say for sure that the Sub from Shannon works or don't works. But here you are closing the scientific debate by bashing the creator for his interest in occult stuff.

It's not because the guy is interested in occult stuff that his product doesn't work. Where is your open mindness. When you first tried pheromones did you blamed Alpha Dream producer for his personality disorder, or did you blame BW huge hype when it came out?
For example Chris might have personality disorder but some of his product do seems to work and some guy here can't live without it. Bad Wolf might be a shitty product for some but the other product are well tested product that works.

A for myself after trying Shannon product like Alpha male 5 and 6 I got laid after some point. I don't know if it's from his products but the more I gather my reports and findings the more it seems that it is indeed due to his product that I got laid. Pheromone didn't help me to such extent so I agree with the reports from RTboss.

blowkiss I hope you open your mind and start to be really scientific like that the other member here.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 4:32 AM by InnerPower.)
09-06-2016 4:29 AM
Thanks given by vector143
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 318
Thanks received:
1350 thanks in 614 posts

09-06-2016 7:38 AM

@Innerpower

Quote:As for myself after trying Shannon product like Alpha male 5 and 6 I got laid after some point. I don't know if it's from his products but the more I gather my reports and findings the more it seems that it is indeed due to his product that I got laid.

This is the heart of the problem with Shannon's subs.

Was your success related to the subs?.......who knows? What if positive affirmations would have achieved the same success......or pheromones.....or cologne.....or a new haircut?

Great claims require great evidence.

To Shannon's credit, he put his money where his mouth is with a product that he claimed would make women approach. Unfortunately, most of the customers did not see results with this product.........or maybe they were still "healing their aura".....

Maybe Oprah was right:Wizard

Cheers! Smoke

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-06-2016 7:38 AM

InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 13 posts

09-06-2016 9:29 AM

You are great at bashing someone, I accord you that. Dead Horse

What about your claims, do you have any proof his subliminal don't work? You never tested them. Now If I was bashing some product here and I didn't even tested the product everyone would raise a red flag. But since you are not bashing a pheromone product nobody seems to care. How fair is that?

How do you know most of his customers are not happy? If you are reading the review on this site you will notice a lot of them are. Sure, not everyone is happy, but it's the same with pheromone if not worse. It's hard to measure though. But when you go to torrent websites forum and you know for sure they have no affiliation with Shannon and report great results you have to give it the benefit of the doubt, at least. And you are not even doing that which makes me wonder a lot.

Was my success related to subs you ask, good question. Before subs I didn't have this success with girls, now I have. I have tested a lot of pheromones, none of them give me that amount of success. Subliminal gave me so much success that I don't bother using pheromone that much. When I use pheromone it's just when I'm bored and I need a distraction. I'm not the only one reporting that so I guess I'm not paranoid either. Whistle3

Also the bashing here about the aura doesn't make sense, what ever he calls his product doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't to you either. What if aura really does exist anyway and if it doesn't who cares, what matter is the result. You are just trying to find any little things that doesn't seem right and make a big things out of it. Nea
Do you care if there is voodoo stuff in the voodoo product if the products works, you shouldn't even care because you don't believe in those stuff, you shouldn't be afraid too because they don't exist according to you.

Great claims you have too, but even less proof if any, only rumors to feed your assumptions. And some stuff that are completely false. Give me any little evidence to prove your claim, you don't have any.

Here are your evidence until now:
-Shannon use astrology and tarot so he must be a charlatan, obviously.
-You can't use the sub the night so it must be wrong and useless (which is not even true).
-Shannon was working on the panty stuff with antrodics (another great evidence that prove he is certainly guilty)
-His forum is full of whiny kids that report dreams and mental masturbation ( doesn't prove his product doesn't work)
-Maybe I forgot some? I remember someone said you have to use 12h per day or more which is also false. The minimum requirement was set as 8h per days before 5.5G. And with his last tech this should be much lower than that.

So until now nothing relevant. Girl sigh
09-06-2016 9:29 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 318
Thanks received:
1350 thanks in 614 posts

09-06-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:Also the bashing here about the aura doesn't make sense, what ever he calls his product doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't to you either.

Telling someone how to think in a debate........is like running out of bullets and throwing your gun.

I appreciate you saving us both a great deal of time by clearly showing your intentions.

Sorry to see that mones didn't work for you, and that I won't be seeing more of you on the forum.Cry

Cheers!Dirol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-06-2016 12:50 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
323 thanks in 239 posts

09-06-2016 5:36 PM

^Download it from the internet for free and try it.Then decide for yourself.Obviously they are not going to do all the things stated by Shannon as marketing hype.Ok
09-06-2016 5:36 PM
InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 13 posts

09-07-2016 1:01 AM

(09-06-2016 12:50 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Telling someone how to think in a debate........is like running out of bullets and throwing your gun.

I appreciate you saving us both a great deal of time by clearly showing your intentions.

Sorry to see that mones didn't work for you, and that I won't be seeing more of you on the forum.Cry

Cheers!Dirol

Keep ignoring everything I say it's all you can do anyway.
What's my intention exactly? lol What about your intentions and your behavior here, bashing someone for no good reason, keep claiming you are scientific person.
Did I say pheromone didn't work for me? You can't even read properly. Now your argument would be that I'm a noob or a fake account since you can't even argue properly and fairly. So predictable of you.

You are destroying your reputation with your behavior, if you care at all about what other think about you on this forum.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 1:10 AM by InnerPower.)
09-07-2016 1:01 AM

Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

09-08-2016 3:57 AM

I'm in part 4 of AM6 ...

Have been running the ultrasonic track first and then double up on the other two ... I then insert in a silent 1 hour track of nothing and then start up again on the ultrasonic track. I get about 1.75 rotations a night. I still hate the waves track and prefer the trickling stream track more. Go on about 4/5 days on and 1 to 2 days off.

Positives Noticed ... Been able to articulate my thoughts better. Friends I haven't seen in a while say I'm more positive. Friends I see all the time haven't noticed much... if asked... Things I would make big deals about out in the past roll off my shoulders more than ever ... I can accept that certain things are the way they are for a reason, and instead of trying to change them, I look to adapt to the situation. Before I would be pretty pessimistic and negative and now have embraced that I need to be more positive because at the end of the day ... it doesn't do anybody any good to waste that energy.

Negatives Noticed ... Mood swings come and go ... I'm not sure if this is lack of sleep because I do notice I toss and turn more than ever (with subs and without it seems ...). My checkbook ...

Overall, in the grand scheme of the game, it makes me just want to say "fuck it" more when it comes to approaching. Before I would freeze up ... now I just say, why not and can calm myself down. I'm still awkward though ... especially if the girl is cute. Nothing major has happened yet but I guess overall it seems easier to stand being in my shoes so to speak ... I don't know if I would of arrived at this juncture naturally sans the subs.

Again it could just be placebo but I feel different. I should also note that I have self image issues. I decided I wanted to finally diet and I am about 3 months in... This is roughly when I got back into mones and made my first purchase. Now I'm 210 down from 235. Been running the subs for about 7/8 weeks.

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
09-08-2016 3:57 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 906
Thanks received:
610 thanks in 324 posts

09-08-2016 5:12 AM

I haven't completed the subs yet and don't plan on it until I can afford it outright. Not a pirater and I don't believe in it...

However, I did read the instructions on AM6 online and specifically remember Shannon stating that in order for the program to work, you HAVE to listen to each stage for 32 days. No more, no less. I also recall him stating that you should be reading the Alpha Male book at the same time to reinforce the subs that you take in during your listening. He also stated that you don't need to rotate all the subs and can selectively listen to the ones that you prefer. He also talked about skipping parts and to be patient.

Based on your best guess of 7/8 weeks, you should only be on the second stage. How is it that your on the fourth? Maybe you aren't having too many "ah hah" moments due to not following the program prescribed? This is like skipping leg day... You aren't gonna sit if you do, but you won't make half as much of the gains you could have. Everybody knows that leg day works a lot of muscle groups and greatly increases testosterone produced.

Just my thoughts.
09-08-2016 5:12 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56
TurtlePowers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-23-2016 6:34 PM

Damn where did you learn about this?
09-23-2016 6:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones created a monster. Notes on personality changes alphavitea 16 3,769 04-09-2013 2:55 PM
Last Post: dexter
  Notes renny 18 5,277 02-25-2010 7:35 AM
Last Post: luksti