Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 73 posts

RE: When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
03-05-2012 3:52 AM

(03-05-2012 2:55 AM)Moredots Wrote:  I've had a few times where I had forgotten I was wearing anything and I would get myself into situations which are just 'wtf' moments.

5 years ago when i had first started with mones. A friend's mum who I had only met once, stuck her head in my neck and inhaled the Turn Up The Heat I had on. Needless to say it was quite amusing. I remember her saying 'oh my god moredots.. You smell so fucking good.. What are you wearing?!' I gave her a coy smile before wandering off, and with my peripheral vision I see her adjust her skirt and start to fan herself. I was definitely in, but I'm not one to fuck my friend's mothers.

My weirdest hit was when I was in boots, looking for a few items when 3 girls (I would say 10 years of age) approached me and started complimenting me on my jumper. 'wow that jumper is really nice', 'that colour looks great on you!' etc you get the gist. What made me cringe a little was when I ended the convo and walked away, I heard one of them say 'omg that guy is sooo fit'. I was wearing true alpha oil at 2 drops that day and it was quite unexpected.

I never even thought of a friends mom gettng caught in the mone cloud. Shok

and little children is also a little bit sketchy for mone hits.
03-05-2012 3:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3791
Thanks received:
2267 thanks in 674 posts

03-05-2012 5:12 AM

Smelling a bottle of copulins or first time smelling AV were quite erotic, beyond placebo.

Though my real pheromones do work moment was my first AV test-run. A friend and i were a having a party with like 20 or so people. Everyone got wasted. I was wearing a bit of AV and didn't see much in terms of hits. So i went back to my flat, just like 2 minutes away. Got my sunglasses, some funky head and some other apparel, put on quite a bit of AV and lots of Wolf. I got back to our party and suddenly everyone treated me like a deity.

Girls would follow me around, where i went. Guys had tons of respect, whenever i said something, everyone instantly got quiet and listened. All eyes on me. Guys who i never really spoke to treated me like best friends. Bitchy girls were like "idk, give me a huggggggggg. Awwww." "Your cologne smells sooooo good, idk." My crush, who i never had too much of a chance with, totally tried to get me in bed that night. I didn't just get goodbye hugs, or a cheek-kiss. Most girls would nibble at my ear and sigh.

Journal --- [SALE] Spring cleanup --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 5:14 AM by idontknow.)
03-05-2012 5:12 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3231 thanks in 1473 posts

03-05-2012 8:20 AM

Cman has a good point about Darling Clementine. I know you can't add sprays because it's a sample vial. Remember that the scented blends are only 1/3 strength. If you were using the full strength UN scented Popularity Potion I think you would be having massive hits. But the samples are a great way to test the Pheromones.
03-05-2012 8:20 AM

Moredots
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

03-06-2012 2:36 AM

(03-05-2012 3:52 AM)Cman888 Wrote:  I never even thought of a friends mom gettng caught in the mone cloud. Shok

and little children is also a little bit sketchy for mone hits.

Yeah tell me about it. Very awkward situation. I've been around younger children when picking my niece up from school and true alpha always seems to gather a crowd. Just to clarify.. The mones I had on would have been left over from my work mix. Lol
03-06-2012 2:36 AM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

03-06-2012 10:29 AM

Cman, I definitely notice the most action with the Darling Clementine. Halo, I did make a tiny spray from it...and have a ml or so left...BUT I broke down and purchased Popularity Potion! So, I'm excited to get it. Moredots, that's hilarious your 'leftovers' cause a kiddy party. Lol.
03-06-2012 10:29 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-06-2012 5:05 PM

(03-06-2012 10:29 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Cman, I definitely notice the most action with the Darling Clementine. Halo, I did make a tiny spray from it...and have a ml or so left...BUT I broke down and purchased Popularity Potion! So, I'm excited to get it. Moredots, that's hilarious your 'leftovers' cause a kiddy party. Lol.

Yay!!! Did you get any other UNs? The others I think would be good for your classroom purposes are Open Windows, La Femme, SS4W or Audacious
03-06-2012 5:05 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

03-06-2012 5:19 PM

(03-06-2012 5:05 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yay!!! Did you get any other UNs? The others I think would be good for your classroom purposes are Open Windows, La Femme, SS4W or Audacious

Honestly, Im interested in all of the UNs! lol. I want to try La Femme, Im in the decant circle, but not sure when thats going to get started. You think I could use La Femme and SS4W in class?! I don't think they contain cops, but I'd be a little scared, based on the description! lol. I'm testing the scented versions through samples...and those that I like, I'll be getting the UNs. I'm also scoping out some unpheroed scents that I will like, I'm pretty picky about scents Unknw But so far, I'm having a blast with experimenting.
03-06-2012 5:19 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-06-2012 6:18 PM

(03-06-2012 5:19 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Honestly, Im interested in all of the UNs! lol. I want to try La Femme, Im in the decant circle, but not sure when thats going to get started. You think I could use La Femme and SS4W in class?! I don't think they contain cops, but I'd be a little scared, based on the description! lol. I'm testing the scented versions through samples...and those that I like, I'll be getting the UNs. I'm also scoping out some unpheroed scents that I will like, I'm pretty picky about scents Unknw But so far, I'm having a blast with experimenting.

I say since you are picky with scents and interested in the Pheromones go straight for the UNs. La Femme and SS4W are both great socials!
03-06-2012 6:18 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

03-06-2012 6:27 PM

Awesome!
03-06-2012 6:27 PM
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
405 thanks in 134 posts

03-13-2012 6:47 PM

I've got two moments... The first moment was a "hrmm... Maybe this does work", the second was a "HOLY SHIT, THIS CAN WORK".

My first time using mones out in public, I actually ended up going to the doctor with my little brother. All I had on was about 8" of AV (I think... I'd have to check my journal to know how many inches).

Anywho... White girl, attractive, mid 20's in the waiting room... I decided to have a little fun, and I went and walked by her and looked at the magazine rack and made sure to linger, as she was about 3' away from it, I figured she might get some mone scent.

So, picked my mag and walked back to my seat and sat down, I glanced at her and didn't notice anything... Alright, I figured I should go again. So within a minute I walked right back by her, but slower and closer. Took a little more time picking up a mag, and slowly walked back to my seat trying to walk RIGHT by her, so she could get a taste of my mones.

I sat down and cracked the magazine, looked up and BOOM. she was just staring at me and playing with her necklace with her fingertips. And I mean STARING. She was nearly deadpan, no smile, no flinch when I met her eyes, or anything.

That was my "maybe" moment. Because, that look was just... Odd, I couldn't put my finger on it, but at the time it just stood out.

Now, my first 'OMFG IT WORKS' moment was at a New Years Eve party, there's this girl I've known for a year or so, she's always the hottest thing in the room, Always, wherever we go.

This girl was ALL OVER ME. Now, I'm 6' tall, 360lbs at this point in my life... Most people are intimidated by me without me saying a word, or just plain un-fucking-attracted to me. Either way. She's about 5'10, Asian, 130lbs, legs for days, model face, blah blah.

It started with her meeting my eyes from across the room, I smiled wryly at her and she looked away and put out a huge smile. I was hanging out with a buddy and she danced on by and asked us, while looking directly at me and smiling "you guys like dubstep?", I said yes, she put some on -- At this point I hit my first failure, because I felt too uncomfortable to go dance with her... A girl doesn't walk up to you during a party, ask what you like to listen to, change the music to accomodate you and NOT want to dance with you...

Not long after that, she ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me, gave me a super tight "glued to me" type of hug and buried her face in my neck and refused to let go, she told me "I'm going to hold onto you all night". Yup, again, I failed. She was just too hot, I had massive anxiety. More than once she even pulled another (gorgeous) friend of hers over and told her to hug me too.

Well, after about 45 seconds of hugging, and me not doing shit, she walks off and looks back at me, yup -- I didn't follow or do anything.

This hugging thing happened about 6 times that night, everytime she walked by me she wrapped her arms around me, it got to the point where guys I didn't know, my friends, and HER friends were like "Dude... Go for it". Yup -- Too hot, anxiety. Didn't do shit about it. There were words said, invitation, and her nearly trying to pry the right words out of me... Just wasn't going to happen. I've never felt so insecure with myself as i did that night.

She's a god damn 11. She left feeling pretty down. I couldn't fucking tell you why she wanted me, but she did, and she didn't get me. After a few hours of her trying to get me to chase her, she became visibly discouraged and unhappy. Now that I think back on it, I probably made her feel bad about herself. Who the fuck doesn't take THAT kind of bait?

It's not a pretty story, but it happened... Undeniable IMO that mone's work, from the reaction I got form her..

It's never too late to be who you could have been
03-13-2012 6:47 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  After all this time.. do pheromones work? js8166 31 5,056 07-23-2012 5:37 PM
Last Post: lostlibra74
  Take a moment to remember Tisha 2 913 09-11-2010 5:20 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment. PapaWolf 11 2,334 05-20-2010 12:25 PM
Last Post: esmeralda