Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

RE: When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
02-26-2012 2:19 PM

Goose and halo, wow! I haven't purchased Essence of Woman , but I own Passion Copulin Concentrate which smells really nice...so I'm still unsure if its 'real' lol. Although I've heard wonderful theings about the company who makes it (I think its the same comp who makes Essence of Woman , stone labs?). I did apply a small dab (to test the smell while wearing) and my SO hugged me, and sniffed that 1 spot a few times in a 2hr period, he sniffed really hard, which was weird. But it doesn't have that poon smell people talk about, its very refreshing, and super light. I can smell the cops in some of the sprays I've purchased. Very cheese-like Bad i havent tested any of the sexual mixes for response purposes, as im still testing the social mixes i have (the main reason i ventured out with these), but ive definitely got ones i want to test! And there are several I am eyeing for the future! thanks for the story!

ohmygod, i can def see how that can be turned into a hobby!

Pheroman, Rofl lmao @ 'love at first squirt' Yea, those type of reactions from a friend who youre not attracted to can be 'weird' ESPECIALLY if you arent sending signs of attraction.

thelimeusa, your sis-in-law?! yikes! lol. and its ok about the poking, when i first joined, i registered on my Playbook, and saw the doughboy, and thought 'Aw, he is so cute, I wonder what will happen if I poke him,' It didnt register that it was like the FB poke, i guess because my first time seeing it i was using a tablet where you had to actually touch to poke, not click to poke. Needless to say, i poked mark-in-dallas expecting the doughBoy to let out a 'wooHoo' Blush Of course he didn't, I just got poked back by mark-in-dallas. Lol!

Rattlesnake, That's interesting about explaining themselves! And yea, its not 'rape' Pleasantry if you're consenting! Spiteful Hehe.

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping you all are excited about reading these as the newb here is Smile
02-26-2012 2:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1432
Thanks received:
3701 thanks in 1562 posts

02-26-2012 3:19 PM

(02-26-2012 2:19 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  when i first joined, i registered on my Playbook, and saw the doughboy, and thought 'Aw, he is so cute, I wonder what will happen if I poke him,' It didnt register that it was like the FB poke, i guess because my first time seeing it i was using a tablet where you had to actually touch to poke, not click to poke. Needless to say, i poked mark-in-dallas expecting the doughBoy to let out a 'wooHoo' Blush Of course he didn't, I just got poked back by mark-in-dallas. Lol!

Gotta watch out for our Doughboy though, he gets grumpy somtimes. Big Grin

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalposts move. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-26-2012 3:19 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

02-26-2012 3:34 PM

Lol! A grumpy Doughboy?!?! That seems like an oxymoron. Lol.
02-26-2012 3:34 PM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
411 thanks in 160 posts

02-29-2012 2:08 PM

My attitude was that the phero thing probably was a scam.

But I was willing to try and got myself some Chicara.
I think it was 2 sprays and a few hours later I got self effects while driving.
I felt more calm and confident and the scenery looked real nice from the car.
So I knew the Pheromones at least "did something".

Being kind of a scientific mind, I took a look at my past and found that most times I have been really sexually attractive to girls I have been rather unbathed, not very clean at all. So possibly I had some of my selfproduced pherocloud in place those times.
You see, my personality was something I'd rather not talk about in those years. Hehe, but I could pull girls, dirty after 10 hours of physical work.

Then some social Pheromones kind of changed people's attitudes towards me.
Still experimenting..

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 4:37 AM by 20 Franc.)
02-29-2012 2:08 PM
Arrowtotheknee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

03-01-2012 5:08 AM

That one moment when I realised Phero do work was when I was wearing True Love (just a spray of it on my shirt).

Was sitting beside a relatively young girl (probably 15) on a bus. She kept fidgeting(rubbing her thighs together, readjusting herself etc) and kept looking at me. It really feels like she was about to rape me. It was a really weird and scary moment for me.
It was definitely due to TL as I never had such encounters before in my life.

Ever since then I've encounter many hits but this has got to be the most blatant one.
03-01-2012 5:08 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, Fly So Hi, shadowknight, 20 Franc

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

03-05-2012 12:35 AM

20 franc, thats definitely true correlation. Natural pheromones are strongest during these times. I must admit, a man seems sexiest once hes been working hard and sweating...as long as the smell isnt putrid Smile but fresh sweat is a turn on. My SO usually wants to bone right after I come from the gym Redface who wouldve thought?!?!? I always want to run to the shower!! But he always wants me at my dirtiest Shok Which is gross to me!

Definitely looking for more OMG moments...each day I wear pheromones, I get closer to my OMG moment...so hopefully it'll be soon!! In the mean time, in the words of a fellow forumite, I'm havin fun "moning," and enjoying haring everyone's stories!
03-05-2012 12:35 AM
Thanks given by 20 Franc
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 73 posts

03-05-2012 1:51 AM

(03-05-2012 12:35 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  20 franc, thats definitely true correlation. Natural pheromones are strongest during these times. I must admit, a man seems sexiest once hes been working hard and sweating...as long as the smell isnt putrid Smile but fresh sweat is a turn on. My SO usually wants to bone right after I come from the gym Redface who wouldve thought?!?!? I always want to run to the shower!! But he always wants me at my dirtiest Shok Which is gross to me!

Definitely looking for more OMG moments...each day I wear pheromones, I get closer to my OMG moment...so hopefully it'll be soon!! In the mean time, in the words of a fellow forumite, I'm havin fun "moning," and enjoying haring everyone's stories!

Yeah, people are weird. :declare:

I think your right, it depends on the stank. But having a shower to get clean to get dirty again 10 minutes later is a reason why water conservation is becoming a global pandemic. Is it useless? not sure, i guess your referring to working on a clean slate Pleasantry, so its understandable.

Im regards to finding your OMG moment, stop looking Victory It will happen, just go about your day and it will manifest itself when your ready to receive it.

Yeah, "moning" is fun.

03-05-2012 1:51 AM
Thanks given by SportyCurve5
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

03-05-2012 2:03 AM

LOL! Youre right. I'm not looking, Its usually 'apply and go' with my perfume routine, and I recollect at the end of the day, or next day. When I rethink my pheroed days...there isnt anything that makes me stop and think, 'Whoa!, that was totally a moment!' But There have been some interesting times! I just haven't fully chalked em up to Pheromones...but they could have definitely played a part, which I'm not denying. In the mean time, I am having fun 'moning' ;)
03-05-2012 2:03 AM
Moredots
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

03-05-2012 2:55 AM

I've had a few times where I had forgotten I was wearing anything and I would get myself into situations which are just 'wtf' moments.

5 years ago when i had first started with mones. A friend's mum who I had only met once, stuck her head in my neck and inhaled the Turn Up The Heat I had on. Needless to say it was quite amusing. I remember her saying 'oh my god moredots.. You smell so fucking good.. What are you wearing?!' I gave her a coy smile before wandering off, and with my peripheral vision I see her adjust her skirt and start to fan herself. I was definitely in, but I'm not one to fuck my friend's mothers.

My weirdest hit was when I was in boots, looking for a few items when 3 girls (I would say 10 years of age) approached me and started complimenting me on my jumper. 'wow that jumper is really nice', 'that colour looks great on you!' etc you get the gist. What made me cringe a little was when I ended the convo and walked away, I heard one of them say 'omg that guy is sooo fit'. I was wearing true alpha oil at 2 drops that day and it was quite unexpected.
03-05-2012 2:55 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight

Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 73 posts

03-05-2012 3:48 AM

Yeah... its interesting sporty. But even though you say your recollecting thoughts about the day, when you get the OMG hit it will definitly show itself and you will know in that moment. popcorn

There's this one girl who i have had a small fling with, shes in one of my classes and she can smell my pheromones. I just tell her its my cologne with musk in it ( i was wearing like 6-7 little dabs of a possess sample). Anyways, we had a little fallen out and its a weird circumstance so its fucking akward sitting next to a girl you've slept with. But last week she said oh " you smell like a urinal puck" all well grabbing my arm, smiling and tell me she wants to go have a coffee. To me this is a hit because we dont really get along anymore, its more of a fascade to get through class.

So i think, its best to think about what characteristics the product has and calibrate as to how people can/will potentially act with that specific mix on. Your Darling clemintine? sounds like she is hitting for you, just not over-the-top.

Since your not seeing much, For shits and giggles add a couple extra sprays and see what happens. sometimes all it takes it one extra spray and its enough to induce some good hits. But from reading your journal, it seems as though your getting hits.
03-05-2012 3:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  After all this time.. do pheromones work? js8166 31 5,056 07-23-2012 5:37 PM
Last Post: lostlibra74
  Take a moment to remember Tisha 2 913 09-11-2010 5:20 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment. PapaWolf 11 2,334 05-20-2010 12:25 PM
Last Post: esmeralda