Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Take a moment to remember
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

Take a moment to remember
09-11-2010 3:01 AM

Today take a moment to remember all those lost in this senseless act of violence.

09-11-2010 3:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by esmeralda

FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
159 thanks in 80 posts

RE: Take a moment to remember
09-11-2010 5:17 AM

Never seen this before.

Brings it all back.

09-11-2010 5:17 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1432
Thanks received:
3701 thanks in 1562 posts

RE: Take a moment to remember
09-11-2010 5:20 PM

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I did't buy into what we were being told or the official story from day one.

I have dug up and read or watched just about everything I could find concerning the tragedies of 9/11, and the only thing I believe for sure is that the government lied to us about what really happened.

I have as much faith in the Official 9/11 Story as I have in the Warren Commissions final report on the JFK assassination stating that Oswald was the sole gunman and that he acted alone.

Do I believe that airplanes flew into the Twin Towers, of course. I just don't believe that they were solely responsible for the collapse of the 3 buildings, or could have caused them to fall so neatly into their own footprints.

The 9/11 truth movement grows stronger everyday, and there are now 3 new groups calling for a new and independent investigation:

And of course

Maybe some day we'll know what really happened and more importantly WHY!

The victims of 9/11 deserve that much, as do all of our servicemen who gave their lives fightng in 2 wars that we may very well have started based on a lie!

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalposts move. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-11-2010 5:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment. PapaWolf 11 2,347 05-20-2010 12:25 PM
Last Post: esmeralda