Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment.
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 44 posts

Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment.
04-02-2010 8:18 AM

I got this idea from one of my posts in another thread. I thought this would be an awesome thread to help someof the more bashful or less experienced members to gain some tips form others who have succesful ideas on this subject.

Input from men and women would be awesome.

I've touched on the cooking thing.

While cooking a dinner, or even a light snack for a lady, or a man, have your parnter join in the cooking. While cooking, take a morsel of food and gently run it along your partners lips. Then slip it in gently for them to taste, ask them how it tastes. Then say it's your turn, gently rn another morsel along their lips, then use your lips and/or tongue to taste it from their lips.

Accidentally on purpose drip a little sauce or juice on your partner, anywhere strategic.. Offer to clean it for them, then use whatever you desire to do so.. a gentle finger, your lips, your tongue.....

While cooking, help your partner stir food that is cooking. Come up behind them, put your arms around them, your hand over their stirring hand and gently help them stir... Hmm great position to sneak a kiss on the cheek, on the neck, etc...

These are just a few of the things I like to do when I'm cooking for my special lady. There's plenty more but I want to leave room for others to add.

Let's see who can come up with the most "OH my god I never thought that could be sexy/seductive" thing and make it sexy/seductive hehehe.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
04-02-2010 8:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zeph, esmeralda

renny
Via Satellite

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 260
Thanks received:
251 thanks in 112 posts

RE: Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment.
04-03-2010 8:12 AM

Good topic Papawolf. You can't force a special moment. You have to be "present" enough to see the moment and then act. Yesterday I was working in my store and my fiance came in from a shopping trip. She saw I was busy and just walked over, gave me a smooch on the side of my neck and walked off. I felt like a million bucks. The power of the unscripted moment is amazing!

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
04-03-2010 8:12 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
66 thanks in 44 posts

04-24-2010 10:33 AM

Hell yeah Renny!!! Those spontaneous shows of affection... or the "hit and run" ones.. I love em, both giving and receiving!!!

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
04-24-2010 10:33 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

04-27-2010 3:58 AM

Great topic PapaWolf.

Keeping your relationship fresh and spicy and creating that sexual tension is so important especially after being together as long I my husband and I have. Its a bit easier for females I think. Mine probably go over the top a bit because you have to get more blatant after 20 years but there may be some bashful people can use. You need to really know your partner as well. What one person finds sexy another may find annoying. For me playing with my food while I am cooking annoys me. Playing with food in the bedroom is a whole different ball game though LOL

Lets see................

Once in a while I pack little love notes in his lunch.

If I get his voice mail I leave a semi dirty message

If he/she is around leave the shower with just a towel wrapped around your head, but nothing else

My husband is a car fanatic as most people know. He builds, them races them and spends most his time with them LOL
Sometimes when he is out working on the car I will go out and sit in it and talk to him. If I want his attention I just have to play with his gear shifter. In a soft sexy manner of course.

In the car when we are driving I put my hand on his knee. It seems so simple but it drives him bonkers LOL

Lingering touches, Its a skill that takes practice so your not just a horny groper LOL Suppose I touch his shoulder for some reason. I never just pull my hand straight away when I let go. I let it sort of float or glide from his shoulder to his chest softly then pull away. Same thing when I put my hand on his knee in the car. The hand glides up then pulls away.

This works for females but not males. Stare at his crouch or get caught checking out his ass.

I use honey or agave in my tea. I put it in this little honey server usually. Sunday mornings sitting around on our lap tops or reading the paper............ I will swish my finger around in the honey pot and suck the honey off. Eventually I hear a growl coming from his direction.

I jump in the shower with him once in a while. Soap can be totally sexy.

I still flirt with him and use all the cues I used when we first met. In a crowd I will try to make eye contact with him across a room and play with my hair. I still lean forward into him when I talk to him.

But if I really want to make him hot I take my Mustang out.......... spin the tires in front of the house and leave a 20 foot burn out up the road on the way to the supermarket. Guarantees he will be in the front yard waiting for me when I come home.

You can make any moment intimate and sexy you just need to pay attention to your partners likes and dislikes

Tisha
04-27-2010 3:58 AM
Thanks given by zeph
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
66 thanks in 44 posts

04-27-2010 5:40 AM

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tisha... you have NO IDEA what you just did to me LOL..... Awesome post, and I will verify 100% that everything (including the 20 foot burn out) works on me 100% of the time :good3:

04-27-2010 5:40 AM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

04-27-2010 3:24 PM

I dont know what it is about that burn out but it works every time LOL

Since we are talking about what to do in a relationship to keep things spicy and increase intimacy I thought I would mention what not to do.

I know we grow comfortable with each other and that is great but my Mama always told me its good to share but not good to share every little thing. Certain things can "turn off a partner to.

Rules my Mama told me and my Husband and Father live/lived by...........

Never go to the bathroom when your partner is in there with you unless its a absolute emergency. This includes Pee. Dont leave the door open when you go either. Some things were just meant to be done alone.

Farting is not funny unless its a accidental fart. Yes I know we all do it male and female but doing so on command or on purpose is just gross. Making a event out of it is gross to. This includes farting in bed and trying to force her head under the covers.

Dont cut your toe nails in front of your partner unless your exchanging foot rubs and pedicures. Dont cut them in the living room while your watching TV either

Dont pop pimples or ask your partner to pop yours for you. Its not good for your skin for one and puss is just disgusting.

Burping sometimes happen. Its natural to burp. Its not natural to burp the alphabet. Women do not consider this talented.

Dispose of your monthly feminine products properly. Yes they know you get it they live through the PMS they just dont want to actually see it.

Some mysteries in life should remain mysteries

Tisha
04-27-2010 3:24 PM
Thanks given by esmeralda, zeph
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

04-27-2010 5:37 PM

I've been married since the third millennium and there's no doubt ya gotta work at keeping the spark alive. So, I try to do my part. It's important for your mate/SO to feel loved, appreciated/respected and desired sexually....on a regular basis.

No matter how busy I am, I always try to make sure I don't neglect Wolf. I make it a point to express my affection/ love for him everyday. Usually, when I bring him a drink in the evening, I'll plop in his lap and nuzzle him, smothering his face and neck with little kisses.Kiss If I should forget, he'll open his arms wanting me to come to him, lol. He loves it. After dinner it's not unusual for us to snuggle on the couch and maybe tickle or tease each other while talking or watching TV.

Sometimes when he's in his workshop, I'll pop in to see what he's doing. I'll want to give him a kiss and a squeeze and he'll say he's filthy...I don't care, squeeze me, I'm washable! When I really want his attention, I'll walk in wearing his tool belt, heels...and nothing else. I just tell him I need fixing, lol.

I do little love notes, too...and naughty emails. Once I stuffed a pair of undies in his briefcase that popped out at a meeting! :red face: When he came home that night he walked through the door with them on his head! Girl haha

Then there are those three little words, "I want you." He comes runnin' every time, lol.

I think Bruce Willis said it best, "Marriage is like a little garden. You need to tend it everyday." :wink2:

It's also important to give each other space. It doesn't mean you want to get away from each other, but some privacy needs to be maintained. I never perform "beauty rituals" in front of Wolf. Eek Believe me, there's a lot to be said for mystery and keeping the illusion alive/intact.Spruce up If he only knew! Eek Run Forrest, run! Big Grin Hey, he thinks I'm a goddess, lol. Poor deluded man.

Bella
04-27-2010 5:37 PM
Thanks given by Tisha, zeph, esmeralda
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 768
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 715 posts

04-28-2010 8:27 AM

Excellent advice and so very true! I tried being romantic and tending the garden with my ex wife but once she had that ring, she pretty much stopped worrying about the relationship. Oh well, that is why I tell people I'm happily divorced. Mrgreen

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-28-2010 8:27 AM
Jonah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

05-14-2010 7:14 AM

(04-27-2010 3:58 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Great topic PapaWolf.

Keeping your relationship fresh and spicy and creating that sexual tension is so important especially after being together as long I my husband and I have. Its a bit easier for females I think. Mine probably go over the top a bit because you have to get more blatant after 20 years but there may be some bashful people can use. You need to really know your partner as well. What one person finds sexy another may find annoying. For me playing with my food while I am cooking annoys me. Playing with food in the bedroom is a whole different ball game though LOL

Lets see................

Once in a while I pack little love notes in his lunch.

If I get his voice mail I leave a semi dirty message

If he/she is around leave the shower with just a towel wrapped around your head, but nothing else

My husband is a car fanatic as most people know. He builds, them races them and spends most his time with them LOL
Sometimes when he is out working on the car I will go out and sit in it and talk to him. If I want his attention I just have to play with his gear shifter. In a soft sexy manner of course.

In the car when we are driving I put my hand on his knee. It seems so simple but it drives him bonkers LOL

Lingering touches, Its a skill that takes practice so your not just a horny groper LOL Suppose I touch his shoulder for some reason. I never just pull my hand straight away when I let go. I let it sort of float or glide from his shoulder to his chest softly then pull away. Same thing when I put my hand on his knee in the car. The hand glides up then pulls away.

This works for females but not males. Stare at his crouch or get caught checking out his ass.

I use honey or agave in my tea. I put it in this little honey server usually. Sunday mornings sitting around on our lap tops or reading the paper............ I will swish my finger around in the honey pot and suck the honey off. Eventually I hear a growl coming from his direction.

I jump in the shower with him once in a while. Soap can be totally sexy.

I still flirt with him and use all the cues I used when we first met. In a crowd I will try to make eye contact with him across a room and play with my hair. I still lean forward into him when I talk to him.

But if I really want to make him hot I take my Mustang out.......... spin the tires in front of the house and leave a 20 foot burn out up the road on the way to the supermarket. Guarantees he will be in the front yard waiting for me when I come home.

You can make any moment intimate and sexy you just need to pay attention to your partners likes and dislikes

Tisha

Your posts here and on PTalk always rock!
You're an amazing woman, Tisha!Blush
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 7:16 AM by Jonah.)
05-14-2010 7:14 AM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

05-14-2010 9:40 PM

I love this thread, we should have a section in the forum just about spicing up relationships! So much fun to read and learn! Give rose
05-14-2010 9:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Blonde moment deer crossing complaint :) mark-in-dallas 0 231 10-06-2014 4:09 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
Shocked When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?! SportyCurve5 52 8,114 04-10-2012 7:51 AM
Last Post: as33156
  Take a moment to remember Tisha 2 917 09-11-2010 5:20 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas