Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1369 thanks in 502 posts

RE: When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
02-25-2012 7:25 PM

Hehe great stuff.

Mine was wearing 2 sprays of Alfa Maschio (unscented) with about 5-8 sprays TRUE Love covered with aqua di gio. My female co-worker(age 35) who was exposed to me all day REALLY opened up to me. Told me about her first two marrages, highschool, all sorts of things. But the "theme" was romance/relationships.I didn't take it there, she did. She told me about her 15yo daughter was taking the pill so she could be intimate with her boy friend. She told me what she wanted in a relationship, etc. It was an eye opener, that's for sure.

Ill be upping the AM to three when I work with her tomorrow Good

That was my WOW moment

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
02-25-2012 7:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

02-25-2012 8:58 PM

Eyeofra, uh oh...an extra spray of AM?! Watch out! Lol. She might ask you to marry her tomorrow ;) lol. Cool stories guys!
02-25-2012 8:58 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3667
Thanks received:
2973 thanks in 1417 posts

02-25-2012 9:12 PM

(02-25-2012 8:58 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Eyeofra, uh oh...an extra spray of AM?! Watch out! Lol.
Quote:She might ask you to marry her tomorrow
;) lol. Cool stories guys!
You had better advise him to take her for a test drive first and check out the smoothness of de transmission Mosking

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-25-2012 9:12 PM

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 65 posts

02-25-2012 9:22 PM

Rofl lmao! Thats not my job!! You know we women dont want men thinking "why buy the cow when I can get the milk for free!" lolol! As his male comrade, you should be telling him to test the goods before the sale! ;) but who knows, with all that AM, SHE might be the one who goes for the test drive!! Lol.
02-25-2012 9:22 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Goose
Collector

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

02-26-2012 12:19 AM

A few years ago I started looking into pheromones, specifically copulins to get my husband in the mood. I was consistently pushing herbal pills for 'ED' at him, which wasn't even the problem. (Silly me) At the time I was 22, he was 28.

I stumbled upon Androtics Direct and lurked their forum for weeks and ended up with Instant Sexiness/B, Instant Sexiness/A, IH, IO, and was referred to Love Scent for Essence of a Woman. Being rather foolish and inexperienced, I applied Essence of Woman directly to the skin and stunk up our tiny bathroom for hours. (Husband came home from work and thought there was a dead animal in the closet.)

Despite the stink, he couldn't seem to keep his nose away from my neck. At first he was quite repulsed, but couldn't stop sniffing me. After that he closed the curtains (You get the idea.) That was when I had my first "Ah-ha!" moment.

CTTM2, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, Instant Sexiness/A, Instant Sexiness/B, TAL, TAH, TAA, P83 (Androtics Direct)
Super Primal Oils (Climation|Juniper Berry), PCC, Essence of a Woman, Edge for Women (Unscented) (Love Scent)
Beta-Androstenol, Estratraenol (Liquid Alchemy Labs)
Alfa Donna (Alpha Dream)
02-26-2012 12:19 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, 20 Franc
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

02-26-2012 12:32 AM

The moment you walked in a club and a lot of hotties looked at you/ass bump/let you grind/grind you/actively grind you ...

... is the moment your heart is devoted to this hobby.

The Mix:

Alfa Maschio + TL in various combinations (really, this stuff works doesnt matter how many sprays as long as its in the same mix)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2012 12:33 AM by ohhmygod.)
02-26-2012 12:32 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, 20 Franc
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3869
Thanks received:
3356 thanks in 1250 posts

02-26-2012 12:41 AM

Love at first squirt Cool

(10-29-2010 9:37 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  My very first experience with a pheromone was Pherx.
Yeah I know most people thoughts on the product, blah blah, but it does contain pheromones because I can smell them.
Anyway when I first received the bottle I used a spray each side of the neck.
A short while later a friend of a friend (ealry 20s) whom I'd seen fairly often with no signs of attraction came close and looked at me as if something strange was up with me.
At first I though it was a "what's wrong with you" type look so I became a little self conscious and paranoid.
Then will making the usual small talk i started seeing more flesh than usual (neck, cleavage thighs).
After a few minutes she was moving around in such a manner that I could see quite bit more flesh, and that it was not visible from other angles.
While the small talk was going and me being my usual self, she was staring at me and rarely looking away.
This went on for about 30 mins until i broke the "link" by extracting myself from the situation.
Not sure how far it could have gone, but wasn't really interested in going there.
Though this scenario did repeat a few times with the same person with Pherx.
Looking back, it sure was an interesting first experience, it was like a look of total awe. Can't complain about that lol.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-26-2012 12:41 AM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3231 thanks in 1473 posts

02-26-2012 8:07 AM

I had been playing around with Pheromones for a bit and having some degree of self effects, but when I tried cops on around my BF that was my aha moment. When you have sex with someone for years and years and then one day try cops and it's just different and better, it's very noticable.
02-26-2012 8:07 AM
Thanks given by 20 Franc
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 54 posts

02-26-2012 8:30 AM

My first moment was with AV. I was reading a binder next to my sister in law and she started reading it with me. We sat with our legs touching and she started reading it aloud to me. Our hands were so close they would frequently touch together and neither one of us moved away. This lasted for some time until she started realizing I was seriously aroused.

By the way, I read these forums with an IPad and I quite often poke and hit buttons accidentally...

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-26-2012 8:30 AM
Thanks given by 20 Franc
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
779 thanks in 327 posts

02-26-2012 8:38 AM

A couple of pivotal moments:

Was at a cafe with a Italian lady who was (and still is lol) snobbish, she comes from "high society", I had a 2 or 3 drops (can't remember) of A314 and she spent her time basically justifying herself to me, this has happened a few times with different men and women.

Got pretty much raped (although I was consenting and drunk P ) by a platonic friend wearing Alter Ego. There are more, but these moments were the ones that convinced me there was something more to these bottles than just funny smelling liquids.
02-26-2012 8:38 AM
Thanks given by 20 Franc

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  After all this time.. do pheromones work? js8166 31 5,056 07-23-2012 5:37 PM
Last Post: lostlibra74
  Take a moment to remember Tisha 2 913 09-11-2010 5:20 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment. PapaWolf 11 2,334 05-20-2010 12:25 PM
Last Post: esmeralda