Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After all this time.. do pheromones work?
js8166
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

After all this time.. do pheromones work?
06-02-2012 3:56 AM

I guess I'll start with some background info....
I started at Androtics. I spent a few months there. Accumulated 150+ posts. Spent around $400 in their store. I slowly started googling some more and found this forum. I spent another $200 or so at Alpha Dream and maybe $75 at True Pheromones. I was active in both forums until January. I came back every so often in February, but quit after that.

I still occasionally used mones, but never really got a noticeable effect. Ever. Now it's been almost a year since I first got into mones and know that, at least for me, it's a complete waste. I see some people like wiserd, Fly So Hi, as33156, eyeofra, and idontknow are still active. I guess they have been having success still.

I'm not really sure what my objective is to post this. I'm sort of hoping someone will come on and say "oh js, I never got anything either, I'm just in it for the lulz" but I highly doubt anyone would keep buying expensive products if they were convinced it doesn't work.

I'm actually contemplating throwing out about $300-$400 in unused product.. (yeah, I was stupid and bought a bunch of different things based on reviews. Glace looked promising. Got it. Nope. AM? Nope. etc. etc) All this stuff is hard to keep up with and takes up a bunch of space.. I have the entire Androtics Instant lineup, 10+ MX's, A314 oil, 3-4 Alpha Dream sprays, 1 true sprays, 2 true oil droppers. That's all I can think of. If this thread is popular tomorrow, I'll post a picture for you guys haha. If anyone can think of anything else to do with em, feel free to chip in lol

I'm not really sad or angry that it didn't work. Slightly bummed, thats about it. Whatever. I was interesting to learn about all this stuff.

btw, I hope I don't offend any of you guys or make mark mad or anything. I know it's a pheromone forum and all, but I felt like I had to let people know that not everyone has success.
06-02-2012 3:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, as33156, dbot

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
451 thanks in 187 posts

RE: After all this time.. do pheromones work?
06-02-2012 4:12 AM

Yes, we all spend hundreds of dollars on things that don't work at all. That makes sense. Yep, k.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 4:13 AM by Curiosity.)
06-02-2012 4:12 AM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
684 thanks in 280 posts

06-02-2012 4:38 AM

(06-02-2012 3:56 AM)js8166 Wrote:  I guess I'll start with some background info....
I started at Androtics. I spent a few months there. Accumulated 150+ posts. Spent around $400 in their store. I slowly started googling some more and found this forum. I spent another $200 or so at Alpha Dream and maybe $75 at True Pheromones. I was active in both forums until January. I came back every so often in February, but quit after that.

I still occasionally used mones, but never really got a noticeable effect. Ever. Now it's been almost a year since I first got into mones and know that, at least for me, it's a complete waste. I see some people like wiserd, Fly So Hi, as33156, eyeofra, and idontknow are still active. I guess they have been having success still.

I'm not really sure what my objective is to post this. I'm sort of hoping someone will come on and say "oh js, I never got anything either, I'm just in it for the lulz" but I highly doubt anyone would keep buying expensive products if they were convinced it doesn't work.

I'm actually contemplating throwing out about $300-$400 in unused product.. (yeah, I was stupid and bought a bunch of different things based on reviews. Glace looked promising. Got it. Nope. AM? Nope. etc. etc) All this stuff is hard to keep up with and takes up a bunch of space.. I have the entire Androtics Instant lineup, 10+ MX's, A314 oil, 3-4 Alpha Dream sprays, 1 true sprays, 2 true oil droppers. That's all I can think of. If this thread is popular tomorrow, I'll post a picture for you guys haha. If anyone can think of anything else to do with em, feel free to chip in lol

I'm not really sad or angry that it didn't work. Slightly bummed, thats about it. Whatever. I was interesting to learn about all this stuff.

btw, I hope I don't offend any of you guys or make mark mad or anything. I know it's a pheromone forum and all, but I felt like I had to let people know that not everyone has success.
I failed to see things with my first 3 bottles. But I saw stuff on my 4th. It does require persistence and perception. Either way though, this stuff is very subtle, you need to pay attention to details, you honestly won't know what is a hit or what is coincidence. What you should notice however, is an unusual amount of "coincidences".

If you're still not willing to use them though, feel free to ship them to me xD

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
06-02-2012 4:38 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, dbot
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2863 thanks in 597 posts

06-02-2012 4:44 AM

Js,

If our products don't work for you, return them! Don't throw them out, as we will give you a full refund of the price you paid.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
06-02-2012 4:44 AM
Thanks given by DGamer
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1432
Thanks received:
3701 thanks in 1562 posts

06-02-2012 7:51 AM

I'm not offended js. As DGamer said though, it does take time and persistance, and in the end they aren't going to work for everyone. Does that mean its all a scam? Of course not. Asperin doesn't work for everybodybody, nor do many other drugs, and in fact some can even kill those people that it doesn't work as intended for. Does tht mean that they are a scam? No.

Its sounds like you were persistant though and really did try to get them to work for you, instead of just sprarying everyone on at once a couple of times, then deciding its all bull.

You have my respect for giving it your best effort.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalposts move. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-02-2012 7:51 AM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3306
Thanks received:
2349 thanks in 881 posts

06-02-2012 8:29 AM

Rather than just toss them, you can sell them at the trading post here. There are people who would be happy to buy them off you. I personally know that all three companies you listed make products that I find to work very well. And there are a ton of members on this forum, so it would be an ideal place to advertise your desire to sell them if you are interested in doing so.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-02-2012 8:29 AM
Thanks given by as33156
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3232 thanks in 1473 posts

06-02-2012 9:02 AM

sell em!
06-02-2012 9:02 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11575
Thanks received:
8333 thanks in 2699 posts

06-02-2012 9:45 PM

(06-02-2012 3:56 AM)js8166 Wrote:  I guess I'll start with some background info....

Don't toss those mones away just yet. Try some subliminals for about 3 straight then start using the pheromones again. It worked for me

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-02-2012 9:45 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, lifeisgood7
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1369 thanks in 502 posts

06-02-2012 11:03 PM

They work . . . Oh baby they work. You said you've got Glace . . . So wear about 6 sprays of it for a few days in a row. You'll come out of it knowing a lot of things about your friends you didn't know before . . .

I agree with as3, listen to the alpha male subliminals for a few days : it will help.

And if all else fails sell 'em in the trading post.

But really, they work. It's not all blatent hits though. A lot of it is extremely subtle. If your not paying attention, (or looking in the right direction at the right moment), you won't notice a thing.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
06-02-2012 11:03 PM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
783 thanks in 287 posts

06-03-2012 12:00 AM

Sorry to see nothing worked for you. After all, when you spend time as you did for a year testing them out, you would expect to see some respond. So of course you got tired using them anymore.

If mones work for you or not depends what results you expect to see from them. I been using dozen of mones i never seen anything at all from. I also been using mones who i failed to see anything from for weeks, puted it away, and then a month later tried it again, just to get many hits. There have also been mones i never seen anything from before i suddently ended up in a special setting where i then got amazing hits. The problem with mones, is that you doesnt always know what is hit and what is not. After all, its not like the mones make people confess their feeling they get to you. And some times the responder themself wouldnt be able to describe the feeling completely.

For my own sake, the mones never made it to an Axe commercial. For me its just another tool in the toolbox.

So you never seen any results from other when using your mones. But did you get any kind of self effect when using any of yours?
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 12:01 AM by Q-Tips.)
06-03-2012 12:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?! SportyCurve5 52 8,122 04-10-2012 7:51 AM
Last Post: as33156