Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
171 thanks in 66 posts

Shocked When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
02-25-2012 11:50 AM

Hi everyone! I would like to ask a question, and detailed responses would be greatly appreciated! As a newbie, I'm still testing out some products, and so far, results have been, eh. But its always fun to wonder what could/will happen with the right mix.

As, I'm still waiting for my clarifying moment about Pheromones, I would like you guys and gals to share that first time you had the OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment. That moment when the concept of pheromones affecting human behavior was totally solidified in your mind. I have read through many journals, but I, the young-phero-grasshopper, would love to here the wise-phero-masters' story. I look forward to reading the replies! popcorn Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2012 11:52 AM by SportyCurve5.)
02-25-2012 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
413 thanks in 207 posts

RE: When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?!
02-25-2012 12:54 PM

For me it was Ammo + IS combo on a friend's gf. She kept following me around and wouldn't stop talking to me. She let me take her for a spin in her new car. Blatant!

Another was Ammo + The Edge on a friend at class. She told me how good I smell, and how good I smelled last Friday and last Tuesday. Turn Up The Heat on her made her laugh until tears ran down her face.

Nightime hits from The Edge are pretty blatant. "Yes, sir" hits from A314 are also very obvious.

I've had men who are my superiors at work jump out of my way and salute as I walk by while wearing Nude Alpha.

3d of Possess makes one particular cashier (20-ish) so flirty it's almost embarrassing.

Alter Ego apparently makes black and hispanic women wet their panties. They give me bedroom eyes and lick their lips, especially in the summertime.

I made a 20% The Edge spray and used that with some True Love on an early 20s sweetie in GNC. It looked like love at first sight for her.

When I wear about 60-80mcg of DIY eTrione sprayed on my hair, I have one older, male manager who always complements my haircut in front of large groups of people. He makes a big deal out of asking who my barber is and can she make his hair look as nice as mine. I get a $12 barber shop cut that is really nothing special.

It's rare for a woman to open me, but that happens some with Dirty Primitive.

(02-25-2012 11:50 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I would like to ask a question, and detailed responses would be greatly appreciated! As a newbie, I'm still testing out some products, and so far, results have been, eh. But its always fun to wonder what could/will happen with the right mix.

As, I'm still waiting for my clarifying moment about Pheromones, I would like you guys and gals to share that first time you had the OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment. That moment when the concept of pheromones affecting human behavior was totally solidified in your mind. I have read through many journals, but I, the young-phero-grasshopper, would love to here the wise-phero-masters' story. I look forward to reading the replies! popcorn Thank you!
02-25-2012 12:54 PM
Thanks given by SportyCurve5
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 103 posts

02-25-2012 1:20 PM

I was wearing AMMO, IS, and IO and I watched the dime piece bartender do all the things that I spent weeks reading about at PheroTalk. Hair flipping, lip biting, lots of smiles my way. Almost every hit I had ever read about unfolded right in front of me. I left the bar that night with her phone # and that was way before I started learning about social dynamics.

There are a lot of better products out there than AMMO but I am really happy it was the first I tried. It was a great training mix and I will still recommend it as well as Alter Ego as a good beginner products. WM BL I might also recommend but I havnt read many beginner reviews on it.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2012 1:23 PM by JesseJester.)
02-25-2012 1:20 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3884
Thanks received:
3219 thanks in 1495 posts

02-25-2012 1:59 PM

Around 17 years ago i was preparing to date a new girl and realizing that i had no after shave or cologne i walks off the street into a pharmacy and tells the guy behind the counter and he says " i have something here behind the counter its only a small bottle but you only use a little its called Attractant eight " Ok i says and it started there for me because the date went very well and lasted for weeks and after awhile the girl revealed to me that i have a very sexy smell every time i see her.
Since that time i have had many positive pheromone experiences otherwise i would not be here now, cheers terry . . . Ps i ended up giving that over 3/4 full bottle away to a friend who was finding it difficult to find a lover . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-25-2012 1:59 PM
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 73 posts

02-25-2012 2:58 PM

I was wearing 4 sprays glace + 2 drops TA

I was sitting at a table in a library with a friend ( female) studying and there was an open spot next to me. This girl asked if she could sit there, the library was full and it obviously wasnt a mone hit.

I then was sitting there having a conversation with my friend and our other friend walks up at starts talking. My friend become occupied talking to the newly arrived girl so my attention was free.

I look to my right at the girl that sat down in the empty spot and as soon as we make eye contact she verbally exploded.

She was telling me about how she was shopping for a new bag because her laptop doesnt fit n her current one with all her books. she asks " Do you want to see what bag in looking at?" She flips her computer around very enthusiastically, to show me what bags she wants. Talking about how people will notice that its for Dungeond and dragons, blah, blah , blah, etc.

to this day i still dont know her name. Then my friend sitting across from me was giving her the craziest looks, i've never seen her look like that, very protective. It was a look of " How do you think you are fucking are talking to him".

But what i noticed that was the most interesting was as soon as I dropped out of the conversation between my two female friends, she acted so fast like she was wating for me to talk to her and couldnt wait to tell me about her bags.

Very interesting situation.
02-25-2012 2:58 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, SportyCurve5

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
171 thanks in 66 posts

02-25-2012 4:04 PM

Thanks guys! Those are definitely interesting. I'm not sure why this thread was reported -_- I hope I didnt offend anyone around here! As it clearly wasnt my intention. Anywho, moving on...

Jaycee, its so crazy how certain ethnicities react to different products. So far, I havent had any significant self effects from the ones I've tested. I do notice when I use 3 sp of Glace, 15-20 minutes later during my ride to work, I always have this urge to sing with the radio, and really jam to the music. I love music, and singing with the radio, but its sort of like an impulse! Also, sharper, higher pitch tunes in the music is more audible. I did read some people notice significant differences in the music, but I can hear the high pitched tones when they should be background tunes if that makes sense. Not sure if this is my imagination, of if its really happening. lol. Think I had 2 occasions of babbling, which was weird, but I have to continue testing, before my skepticism is completely gone (its slowly leaving, definitely!). <---For more on that, check out my first journal post.

Jester, thats crazy! I enjoy reading about everyones experience. Its a bummer (not huge though) that not as many women are active on here. I enjoy reading their crazy stories too. I havent tested any of the sexual attractants yet, I've been focusing on the socials, which was the main reason for my phero-journey.

Terry, 17 years! You are definitely a veteran to Pheromones! Aw, I hope your friend finds love. That was nice of you to give him your bottle that originally got you hooked. I'm sure it was super special to you. Hopefully it will change his life too! Heart

Cmann, LMAO!! Rofl I'm totally waiting for this moment...many of the patients I see are old, and they tend to like to talk, usually because they are lonely, and dont have friends or family they can share with. BUT I cant wait for a younger stranger to blab away! That could possibly be the kicker for me! lol

Thanks so much guys!
02-25-2012 4:04 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1747
Thanks received:
4375 thanks in 1833 posts

02-25-2012 4:36 PM

No you didn't offend anyone. It was reported to suggest that it would be more appropriate in a forum other than the Research Forum. As for my own thoughts, I think it would probably be better served in the Club House, and if othes agrree, we can easily move it there.

As to the warning notice in the post, those only show to the post authors and the admins. Same thing goes for the Warning Level on the left with poster information.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-25-2012 4:36 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 136 posts

02-25-2012 4:54 PM

Hey Mark, don't mind me, I'm just going to post my own experiences Smile

For me it was ICM and CTTM2. I was wearing two sprays of each when I went into a verizon store to get my phone repaired. At the time I was still pretty shy talking to women but I saw this one girl waiting at a bench. I sat down on the other end and within a few minutes, we were talking. I was shocked at how easy it was to talk to her and she was reacting to me, she even scooted closer to me, virtually eliminating the space between us as we were looking at eachother's phones. A shame I had no pen or paper because I could have easily gone for her number (both of our phones were in service at the time). But as I left the store, I was completely sold on pheromones. Now it's more of an issue of finding products that work consistently. Since ICM is gone, here I am. Smile

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
02-25-2012 4:54 PM
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 73 posts

02-25-2012 5:09 PM

yeah when mones hit it is more humorous to me then " ok now she's hit by mones, nows my chance Spiteful" sorta deal.

I find it funny that people are able to get affected by mones and act "out of character".

But wth glace, You have to initiate. With my story above, i didnt mention it but i said " HI ". Then the flood gates opened. I was seriously like wtf is wrong with her, then i realized " glace " and i actually started to laugh and played it off by teasing her about dungeons and dragons.

It took me about 4 days with glace to realize that you have to initiate, take the first step.

I have lots of glace stories and now i know more than i wanted to know about some people. Apparently one girl has a bee cologny and is making honey at her uncles farm.. hahaha.. i was thinking to myself. when the fuck did bees and honey become part of the conversation... haha Smile

The best thing i can recommend to glace users. IS, use it around your friends and initiate conversations, you will learn some crazy shit about them.

Since you work around old people sportycurve, " be careful" next thing you know Vampire , they gots lots of stories to tell you. hahaha i can see it now.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2012 5:14 PM by Cman888.)
02-25-2012 5:09 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
171 thanks in 66 posts

02-25-2012 6:44 PM

Hey mark! Yea, I wasn't sure where to post it, I saw that the club house and the subforums under it mentioned 'non-phero chitchat,' and I didnt think it belonged in research, but when I looked at the threads and saw random questions, I figured it would fit. I would have posted it under the women's section, OR men's section, but didnt want to exclude a gender Smile Not that it matters, because we're usually all over the place, and if the guys didnt come over to the women's section, thered be cobwebs, and dust over there! lol. But, wherever the admins see fit to put it, I'm down either way. I'm starting to get comfy here at pherotruth Girl_wink Everyone's so great!

Photogeek, DARN! Maybe one of the sales reps couldve given you some paper and a pen? Or use one of the smartphones on display to FB her, or text from it, to her phone your #? Either way, its good to see you concquered/are conquering your shyness.

Cmann, ok, I'll do a bit more initiation. Im usually pretty open and greet most people. I shall remember that for my next tests!! As for my older patients, WITHOUT pheromones they usually tell me crazy stories! Some can be VERY weird/innapropriate, especially from the old men. When I was interning, there was a regular patient who came in for his meds, and he would always say sleazy things to the female workers (it wasnt flattering since he was big, tall, husky, his face wasnt cute, he hardly bathed, he was waaaaay older than any of us, ALWAYS had his oxygen tank, and could sometimes be an asshole), one day I was working, and helping him at the counter, and he said to me "You know, I see you in my dreams." Thinking to myself, ok, this will be mild, I'm ok, so instead of just walking away, my dumbass continued to entertain him, by saying 'Ok' And he says, 'We're laying on the beach, butt-ass naked, counting the sand, and when you turn around to get more sand, I sometimes poke you.' And pretends to poke himself in the arm. AHHH!! wtf?! I was mortified. My coworkers found it hilarious! A few years later he had a heart attack and died.
Theres another old, small man who comes to the counter, and slides papers, and brochures on the counter just to bother the females, and if you actually talk to him, he'll say really loud things like 'I left the money for you on the nightstand' or 'You wore me out last night, will I have to beat you with a stick to leave me alone tonight' or 'Thats not what you said last night' and the like. He even calls one of the girls 'Elvira.' I usually blatantly ignore him, hide, or playfully threaten to call the cops so he doesnt make those loud gestures. lol. He sees I dont really entertain his comments, so he's eased up a bit, but not the other ladies! lol. And theres a lady who swears shes in the witness protection agency (she's a certified nut), and told everyone her story, and gets mad when you say her name out loud...So, Cmann, I WILL NOT be testing glace around my patients! LOL. I'd be mortified every time I went to work!
02-25-2012 6:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  After all this time.. do pheromones work? js8166 31 7,359 07-23-2012 5:37 PM
Last Post: lostlibra74
  Turn any moment into an intimate sexy/seductive moment. PapaWolf 11 2,991 05-20-2010 12:25 PM
Last Post: esmeralda