Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
duderator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
07-20-2015 10:27 AM

Hey, everyone.

First post. I'm new to the forum and pheromones in general. Never used them and I am now considering my first purchase.

The deal is, there is this girl who I really like (and likes me back) but I am stuck in the friendzone.

We have lots of comfort, absolute trust in each other, hang together constantly. But I just can't get her sexually intersted in me.

Since we already have that whole "platonic relationship" thing going on I was thinking some pheromones could do the trick.

What is the best product to use in this kind of situation? Or any situation when you already have confort and trust and just need sexual attraction.

Thank you for reading.
07-20-2015 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
3501 thanks in 1541 posts

RE: What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
07-20-2015 10:36 AM

(07-20-2015 10:27 AM)duderator Wrote:  Hey, everyone.

First post. I'm new to the forum and pheromones in general. Never used them and I am now considering my first purchase.

The deal is, there is this girl who I really like (and likes me back) but I am stuck in the friendzone.

We have lots of comfort, absolute trust in each other, hang together constantly. But I just can't get her sexually intersted in me.

Since we already have that whole "platonic relationship" thing going on I was thinking some pheromones could do the trick.

What is the best product to use in this kind of situation? Or any situation when you already have confort and trust and just need sexual attraction.

Thank you for reading.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Get ready for people to yell at you to do a search before asking but my 2 cents...

Check out either Grail of Affection or Escape The Friendzone. Both by Pheromone Treasures. Read up on the reviews. Another that a lot of guys have luck with is Nude Alpha.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-20-2015 10:36 AM
Thanks given by Walsh77
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
535 thanks in 174 posts

07-20-2015 10:44 AM

Alpha Treasures, Grail of Affection, Nude Alpha, Xist, A314 and Androstadienone . p74 is good, too.
07-20-2015 10:44 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 999
Thanks received:
560 thanks in 220 posts

07-20-2015 10:54 AM

I say pull away and spend your time on other girls. Not that this is necessarily a lost cause. You are a bit screwed (in the wrong sense ). Your intentions (being romantic) have not been congruent with your actions (being a friend) and it is best to look at fresh women. It may make you appear less needy to this girl and she might start finding you more attractive.

You could ofcourse try a variety of mone mixes but again your actions not being congruent with your intentions unless you make a move on her. This will probably fail as you are in the friend zone. If you keep continuing doing what you are doing then there is a chance (a small chance ) she may make a move but I think this is unlikely...either way it is worth a try to see if mones can push things slightly in a different direction.

Whateve product you do decide to go for I recommend you test it a lot on other people first to get a handle on it before you test it on the girl. Also maybe post a bit more about your self and or the girl it may make recommending the product easier... age ethnicity what her natural hair colour is etc etc. Happy hunting

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
07-20-2015 10:54 AM
Thanks given by DWR
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-20-2015 11:00 AM

(07-20-2015 10:44 AM)JaGenau Wrote:  Alpha Treasures, Grail of Affection, Nude Alpha, Xist, A314 and Androstadienone . p74 is good, too.

Forgot about Alpha Treasures. Yes, that!

07-20-2015 11:00 AM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
970 thanks in 416 posts

07-20-2015 11:21 AM

(07-20-2015 10:27 AM)duderator Wrote:  The deal is, there is this girl who I really like (and likes me back) but I am stuck in the friendzone.

Whatever you do read right_mr post again and again. Since you are in the friendzone it will take a while to break away from that. Mones can only do so much but the real trick is spend some time apart and make it a point that her girlfriends see you with other chicks.

XiSt, Nude / Nude Alpha are probably your best picks here, maybe throw in some Wolf and Evolve.

Work on your spit game...you are afraid to say shit because you think she might get offended.

The Dude abides...
07-20-2015 11:21 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, right_mr, Ekscentra, DWR
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 159
Thanks received:
914 thanks in 434 posts

07-20-2015 3:03 PM

We should just make a "get out of thefriendzone" and "help me get my ex back" stickies.
07-20-2015 3:03 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Ekscentra, kimosabe, dsouza
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1454 thanks in 952 posts

07-20-2015 4:56 PM

Along with mones, make yourself scarce. Don't hang out with her as often, and when you do, playfully tease her with some sexual overtones. If she responds "angrily," reply with "oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was speaking to a woman full of femininity" and walk away. Never let her emotional reactions faze you. Flirt with other women in her presence.

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of this (or any other) thread, you'll see "Possibly related threads..." See the results that come up there and see how others have dealt with it.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2015 4:57 PM by kimosabe.)
07-20-2015 4:56 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-21-2015 7:10 AM

(07-20-2015 4:56 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Along with mones, make yourself scarce. Don't hang out with her as often, and when you do, playfully tease her with some sexual overtones. If she responds "angrily," reply with "oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was speaking to a woman full of femininity" and walk away. Never let her emotional reactions faze you. Flirt with other women in her presence.

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of this (or any other) thread, you'll see "Possibly related threads..." See the results that come up there and see how others have dealt with it.

Exactly. Basically, find your own life and try not to let her thoughts, actions and ideas rule you. Easier said than done but it works. Keep the mindset that she is fitting into your life, not the other way around.

07-21-2015 7:10 AM

duderator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-22-2015 3:29 PM

Thanks everyone for all the great advice.

Anyway, more details: I'm 28, caucasian, light brown hair and brown eyes. I have a "business casual" style and receding hairline wich makes me look older, so something that give off a more energetic or youthful vibe to offset that would probably be a good idea. She is 24, looks (and acts) younger than she is, also caucasian with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Don't know if it matters but she says my best quality is being funny, so if there is something that reinforces that idea it may be a good option.

I've been doing some reading and since I already use a good perfume (Invictus) wich several people have come to associate with me I would like to keep that kind of trademark. So I'm leaning more towards something unscented. Will my perfume react with it somehow and affect the result?

Thanks again.
07-22-2015 3:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star I'm a friendzone. Woman 32-year-old Nothing seems to work with her John 10 2,421 03-28-2015 7:40 PM
Last Post: 57strat
  Fighting the friendzone solarjm 11 3,503 01-28-2012 5:07 AM
Last Post: idontknow