Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fighting the friendzone
solarjm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 1 posts

Fighting the friendzone
01-26-2012 5:44 PM

Hi all. Just recently joined.

I'm a 32yr old male and have been very close friends with this woman (31yrs old). I have totally fell for her and there have been moments when it has got too close for comfort. We have known each other for about 12 years and she has just come out of long term relationship. When she did and was single we almost slept together but baggage got in the way.

She has a new boyfriend now who is very beta (a camp hairdresser) and have been seeing each other for about 7 months now. We are always teasing and flirting, pushing and pulling, talking about sex, etc and when he is not around we get our fair share of kino.

What could I use to appear more desirable and stir up more sexual tension between us?.....a possible boyfriend destroyer.

I have brought some Alpha Maschio yesterday and I would like some advice on the type of outcome and application of it and where.

Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 5:59 PM by solarjm.)
01-26-2012 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 168 posts

RE: Fighting the friendzone
01-26-2012 7:29 PM

(01-26-2012 5:44 PM)solarjm Wrote:  Hi all. Just recently joined.

I'm a 32yr old male and have been very close friends with this woman (31yrs old). I have totally fell for her and there have been moments when it has got too close for comfort. We have known each other for about 12 years and she has just come out of long term relationship. When she did and was single we almost slept together but baggage got in the way.

She has a new boyfriend now who is very beta (a camp hairdresser) and have been seeing each other for about 7 months now. We are always teasing and flirting, pushing and pulling, talking about sex, etc and when he is not around we get our fair share of kino.

What could I use to appear more desirable and stir up more sexual tension between us?.....a possible boyfriend destroyer.

I have brought some Alpha Maschio yesterday and I would like some advice on the type of outcome and application of it and where.

Thanks in advance.

I want you to understand that I say this much respect. You're being played, move on. When you connect with someone else and move away from her, she will do one of two things, move toward you or move away.

My two cents

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
01-26-2012 7:29 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Rattlesnake, CPO_Kim
Fly So Hi
Student

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 629
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 217 posts

01-26-2012 7:46 PM

Why is he being played?

Fly

You have to be self-motivated or you won't stick, which is why having other people choose your direction almost never works.
01-26-2012 7:46 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1466
Thanks received:
1347 thanks in 551 posts

01-26-2012 8:09 PM

imo
(01-26-2012 7:46 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Why is he being played?
She likes having guys hang around orbiting her so she feels wanted and it boosts her ego.
Imagine if you had all these women friends always eager to hang out with you but didnt want to have sex with them.
On your "off" days all it takes is a text, and they instantly agree to hangout and do whatever you want to do.
You would naturally "play them" to keep the girls you really want chasing you.
Like "Oh, well Im going to the city with Kim on wed, and seeing a show with Judy on thurs how bout we get together on friday?".
So i would say tease, flirt talk about sex, make her feel good feelings and remember good times then escalate ie just go for kiss on lips.
If she says "we are just friends" I say "yeah i know, really good friends cause i like you a lot" while caressing the back of her neck.
Then going for the snog again. "I have a bf", "but your with me now".
If she pulls back all together and moves away I just say "you know i dont think this would work out anyway, but its been nice to see you again" and head for the door.
Basically its "fuck me or fuck off" (not necessarily now, but I want more from this relationship) but said in a nice polite manner. If that doesnt create tension i dont know what would. In poker its called an "All in" bet.
If she ever wants to meet up again, then you know its on.
There is a very high chance she will once again put you on the backburner because it always worked before and she has come to know that you will always be hanging around in case she has nobody else left who will take her.
Tough to swallow but unfortunately way too true as many of us have found out more than once.
All the best.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
01-26-2012 8:09 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, Pagodeiro, shadowknight, terry0400-40, Fly So Hi, Rattlesnake, idontknow, Deja Vu, CPO_Kim, Q-Tips
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
369 thanks in 98 posts

01-26-2012 8:28 PM

Use high none and sexual product or PEA and then escalate hard.

Making decisions means growing! Trying or not!

There are two possible decisions by her

1.) You have sex with her

2.) You don't have sex with her and will lose her as friend!

The thing is you have to think about why she is your friend and being honest to yourself! If she is only your friend because you want her as girlfriend or possible sexpartner, then escalate and try it, if it doesn't work there will also be no reason to hanging out with her again! Get a new girl!

You are frightend to escalate, mones won't do that job for you anyway! If you want her means showing courage,by the way if you showing courage you are getting good feelings in anyway, because it means you are the winner, at least over your fears!

Greetz

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 8:30 PM by XPX.)
01-26-2012 8:28 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, shadowknight, idontknow, Pheroman

andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 40 posts

01-27-2012 12:13 AM

I'm with Kmacc45 on this one. Move away from her and see what happens, if she moves towards you push away a little more and see if she bites. Then make you move...besides a camp hairdresser? WTF is that?

The Dude abides...
01-27-2012 12:13 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 194 posts

01-27-2012 10:17 AM

Not speaking from a mones standpoint on this one, but just life in general from what I have seen over the years. There seems to be two types of girls that love to have an orbit of friends around them. One of those types tends to fall for the beta guy or the sensitive type and the other is the one that falls for the alpha super bad boy, almost criminal in nature type. The one that tends to fall for the beta sensitive guy usually has a circle of female friends but a few guy friends that she can play more aggressive with, banter with and are usually guys that might not be the bad boy, but are more aggressive than who she is seeing. The girl that tends to always fall for the bad boy type has an orbit of friends that usually include mostly guys and less girls and those guys tend to be the nice guy type. She will enjoy being around them, might even go out with them from time to time but never anything serious because she wants the bad boy.

With the first type woman you always have a chance because they seem to date the beta type, but secretly seem to want to be around or with someone more alpha in nature. The second type if you are not the bad boy, you are never going to fit into their world other than just floating in their little orbit of friends.

Sounds like you are dealing with the first type and you have a shot there, but as most above have mentioned, it is a matter of taking a shot, she enjoys the sexual banter with you, so you can do one of two things. Play your hand and take a chance or move away and see if she follows. My thoughts in the past have always been walk away and make her follow, then if she does, play your hand and go for it. Best of luck in what ever you do, but don't keep hanging on and getting farther involved mentally yourself unless she can and will come to you.
01-27-2012 10:17 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Pheroman, Deja Vu, BigJoe, Fly So Hi
solarjm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 1 posts

01-27-2012 4:10 PM

(01-27-2012 10:17 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Not speaking from a mones standpoint on this one, but just life in general from what I have seen over the years. There seems to be two types of girls that love to have an orbit of friends around them. One of those types tends to fall for the beta guy or the sensitive type and the other is the one that falls for the alpha super bad boy, almost criminal in nature type. The one that tends to fall for the beta sensitive guy usually has a circle of female friends but a few guy friends that she can play more aggressive with, banter with and are usually guys that might not be the bad boy, but are more aggressive than who she is seeing. The girl that tends to always fall for the bad boy type has an orbit of friends that usually include mostly guys and less girls and those guys tend to be the nice guy type. She will enjoy being around them, might even go out with them from time to time but never anything serious because she wants the bad boy.

With the first type woman you always have a chance because they seem to date the beta type, but secretly seem to want to be around or with someone more alpha in nature. The second type if you are not the bad boy, you are never going to fit into their world other than just floating in their little orbit of friends.

Sounds like you are dealing with the first type and you have a shot there, but as most above have mentioned, it is a matter of taking a shot, she enjoys the sexual banter with you, so you can do one of two things. Play your hand and take a chance or move away and see if she follows. My thoughts in the past have always been walk away and make her follow, then if she does, play your hand and go for it. Best of luck in what ever you do, but don't keep hanging on and getting farther involved mentally yourself unless she can and will come to you.

My god! That is so true. You are right about the first type as I/we are more into the darker side of sex (eroticism, rough play, etc) and our dress sense reflects that (Not emo or goth, a lot more subtle than that) and recently we had a little bit of banter about my apadravya piercing I had done before xmas (yep, and she asked to see it aswell). But she is seeing a hairdresser who doesn't even swear and listens to katy perry for gods sake (real beta).

I would like to build up some more heavy sexual tension and have ordered a bottle of AM. If I get good results from it I might use TL + AM to add an extra edge, then I'll make a move but if not then i'll consider spending more time with other women.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 4:11 PM by solarjm.)
01-27-2012 4:10 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 168 posts

01-27-2012 4:33 PM

(01-26-2012 7:46 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Why is he being played?

He's known this woman for 12 years, they have had a couple Episodes where they came very close to doing the deal (the way I understand). She knowns how he feel about her and got involve with someone else. And is still leading him on, that being played

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 4:40 PM by kmacc45.)
01-27-2012 4:33 PM
Thanks given by XPX, Fly So Hi

BigPapi2012
Haters Gon' Hate!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

01-27-2012 7:56 PM

(01-26-2012 5:44 PM)solarjm Wrote:  Hi all. Just recently joined.

Thanks in advance.

What state are you from if you don't mind me asking?
01-27-2012 7:56 PM

Share This Thread