Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
57strat
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 8 posts

RE: What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
07-23-2015 8:32 PM

Escaping the friend zone (with the desired outcome) is possible, but remember that you'll need more than mones to set you free! First off you will want to spend less time around her. Use that time to try out and use an alpha mix in social settings. Essentially you'll want to get used to presenting yourself as (and becoming) an alpha male. Flirt with different women. Don't do this for her: do it for yourself! Keep your eyes open and see what happens. Once you're used to being alpha feel free to bring her back into the picture. Remember that you're an alpha and act like it. Take things easy with her. Playfully flirt with her. Don't expect much to come out of it the first time. Let her see that you're a different man. Keep this up and she may start thinking of you as relationship material.

Then again, she may still just think of you as a friend. There's only so much you can do to make yourself attractive to a woman. If this is the case all you can do is move on.

Now as for which mones to use I really like what AV brings to the table. It helps me be "the man" as it were. It's hard to describe, but it is a head turner that boosts my confidence.

Pheromones Owned

LAL: AV, DP, Lucky 7 Royal (Sample)
PheromoneXS: Connections, Cohesion, Xist, Taboo, Domination, Ascend (oil), Evolve, Bliss, Barely Legal, Odyssey (sample), Thinker (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK v2, Glace
LPMP: TMI, True Confessions, Voracious, SS4M
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 8:32 PM by 57strat.)
07-23-2015 8:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 251
Thanks received:
1278 thanks in 525 posts

07-23-2015 8:55 PM

Quite frankly, re-read what I said.

I am 51 and have been gaming girls/women since 16 and read all the lit and have tried everything. Havering some female friends that I have decided to keep as friends actually drives them crazy. But "when Harry met Sally". Very difficult not to want to sleep with an attractive women. They know this.

Frankly, I have chosen to filter and not play the gamers. If you'r woman is sincerely your friend, for years Then why not keep her as a friend and not let her keep the upper hand.

If her IQ reaches 50, I recommend a sell!

Or even, you can do this.

Ask them, when you are wearing your Alpha and clutching your package " I like some of your friends". This will change some dynamic.

Of course that unmistakable draw of a challenge to bed your female friend ; your likening that time wasting game. Go get some groceries and talk to some females that want to get bent over the hood of your car.

( sorry ladies that read this, all in good fun and ;) )

Once she knows your trying to game her, it's over; she will play you.

There is so much out there! On every corner! Every mall, elevator,on and on.

But, alas, I feel you may be in love so harder to let go. Re-read. Keep in mind that a woman is about 7 years more emotionally mature than you. Your her mouse if you let her be. Your choice.

The women I have decided that were my friends have actually tried harder to bed me. Some have dumped me as a freind because I'm not putting out ! Kudos to the women! Love that. Alpha women do that see. You should to.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 9:10 PM by Fishdude.)
07-23-2015 8:55 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman
duderator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-26-2015 7:30 AM

That is a good way to see things. Anyway, already started putting some distance between us.

Now there is another thing. I've been doing some research and most of the stuff you mentioned is unavailable in Portugal (where I live) and is extremely hard to find in the EU in general. Importing from the States is a big gable. Mones are not cheap and stuff from outside the EU gets impounded quite often with no good reason.

I've started looking for over the counter products in local stores and this is the one with more variety:

Is any of this stuff any good? Does anyone know a good european mones dealer?
07-26-2015 7:30 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1906
Thanks received:
1997 thanks in 1203 posts

07-26-2015 1:27 PM

(07-26-2015 7:30 AM)duderator Wrote:  Is any of this stuff any good? Does anyone know a good european mones dealer?

LaCroy has a number of dealers within the EU. I'd suggest asking Pago for said dealers.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2015 1:28 PM by Ekscentra.)
07-26-2015 1:27 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1881
Thanks received:
1967 thanks in 1068 posts

08-03-2015 5:56 PM

The best pheromone to break out of the friendzone is:

"Don't get caught in it" in both oil and spray forms.

The second best is: xist, and also escape the friendzone.

dsouza
08-03-2015 5:56 PM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-03-2015 5:59 PM

(08-03-2015 5:56 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The best pheromone to break out of the friendzone is:

"Don't get caught in it" in both oil and spray forms.

The second best is: xist, and also escape the friendzone.

dsouza

What are your experiences with ETFZ, dsouza? XiSt was a complete disappointment for me, but ETFZ is currently on its way.
08-03-2015 5:59 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1881
Thanks received:
1967 thanks in 1068 posts

08-03-2015 6:07 PM

(08-03-2015 5:59 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  What are your experiences with ETFZ, dsouza? XiSt was a complete disappointment for me, but ETFZ is currently on its way.

Xist is a beta product on me.. Saw what happened up above in my post, when I described my experience adding it to AM??

I have no experience with ETFZ. However, many like PT products. I am not a great believer in PT products.. It's not that they don't work.. It's just that I find other brands jive with my body chemistry more. I have so far tried 3 of their products and I feel AM is still the best all rounder.

If I were you I'd ask John for a sample of ETFZ on your next order... Try it out and let us know... Unfortunately, that is the only way to tell if it's going to work for you , as you must already know.

dsouza
08-03-2015 6:07 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
679 thanks in 305 posts

08-03-2015 7:08 PM

Did anyone else just read that like I did?
08-03-2015 7:08 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-03-2015 7:11 PM

(08-03-2015 6:07 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Xist is a beta product on me.. Saw what happened up above in my post, when I described my experience adding it to AM??

I have no experience with ETFZ. However, many like PT products. I am not a great believer in PT products.. It's not that they don't work.. It's just that I find other brands jive with my body chemistry more. I have so far tried 3 of their products and I feel AM is still the best all rounder.

If I were you I'd ask John for a sample of ETFZ on your next order... Try it out and let us know... Unfortunately, that is the only way to tell if it's going to work for you , as you must already know.

dsouza
I just blind-bought a bottle of ETFZ yesterday in the hopes it'll work for me. At any rate, it's a product that deserves more reviews. Also bought a full-bottle of AOA, and asked for samples of AT and Treasureful Shine.
08-03-2015 7:11 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
679 thanks in 305 posts

08-03-2015 7:53 PM

What I mean is -
dsouza suggested two phero blends to break out of the friendzone. Then describes one as beta on him (which is a negative connotation is it not?), and the other he has not tried.

I am at a loss of why these were suggested by him then. Because others say so?
08-03-2015 7:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star I'm a friendzone. Woman 32-year-old Nothing seems to work with her John 10 1,443 03-28-2015 7:40 PM
Last Post: 57strat
  Fighting the friendzone solarjm 11 2,405 01-28-2012 5:07 AM
Last Post: idontknow