Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1881
Thanks received:
1967 thanks in 1068 posts

RE: What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
08-03-2015 8:43 PM

(08-03-2015 7:53 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  What I mean is -
dsouza suggested two phero blends to break out of the friendzone. Then describes one as beta on him (which is a negative connotation is it not?), and the other he has not tried.

I am at a loss of why these were suggested by him then. Because others say so?

I only suggested those two products because I believe they are currently the two only options out there in pheromone land. There really isn't a lot of choice to pick from atm Smile

However, option 1 is still the best .. Don't get caught in it in the first place. So many fish in the sea. This requires forgetting and moving on... Much harder said than done for some men...adopt this mindset, and you become a man with options instead of the man with onitus.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 8:49 PM by dsouza.)
08-03-2015 8:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 68 posts

08-03-2015 11:30 PM

(08-03-2015 7:11 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I just blind-bought a bottle of ETFZ yesterday in the hopes it'll work for me. At any rate, it's a product that deserves more reviews. Also bought a full-bottle of AOA, and asked for samples of AT and Treasureful Shine.

Yeah I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on ETFZ, Ekscentra. I have it, but I mostly have been sticking with NA + Androstadienone (and sometimes Xist) for my escaping the friendzone attempts. I should probably give ETFZ a few spins.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Z69^, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
08-03-2015 11:30 PM
Cscs
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

08-22-2015 5:50 AM

(07-22-2015 5:02 PM)CatMan Wrote:  I disagree with the suggestions of Androstadienone stuff with respect to others, at the START. Your problem is, you've already been too comfortable to her...that's why you are where you are. MORE comfort from A-1 isn't the answer.

IMO, she thinks you're a safe (boring...sorry), nice guy. SO! First step, is blowing that perception away. We can add comfort to bring you back down to earth off your pedestal we're going to create, so she can reach you later. First, we need an immediate change to sexually attractive alpha VIP guy to make her think "wow what the hell!?! I might have misjudged this guy!".

I recommend AV. It's old, it's proven, it's epic. BW is even more insane, but that's for guys like me with zero social issues, it'll fail otherwise, it's too much of a risk for this situation. Use AV. Nothing else.

Then, flirt and escalate a bit. Just have fun with her, no expectations, just flirt and show your new side, and don't try to "get" anything from her. In this situation, to complete the reframing of you, she needs to be the one to show interest first. If YOU do, she'll just recoil and fall into the pattern "oh no! what are you doing? we're JUST friends!" all that bullshit. Women don't know what they want, even if they think they do. If she says you're friends, but you start attracting her continously while being outcome independent and fun and chill...she'll want more sooner or later. That's what AV can help you do. Keep in mind, there's no guarantees, and how you came here to mones, trying to get out of the friendzone with a girl, is the same way I came here, and lots of others too. Keep in mind the only sure things in life are death and taxes, and then use AV to help stack the deck in your favour.

And...in the future...don't EVER get caught in the friendzone again. See a girl, you like her, nice face, nice boobs, nice ass, whatever, talk and flirt, invite her out, get her number, move things forward somehow. News flash, when you go to talk to a girl, she generally assumes you're sexually attracted so the cat is out of the bag. So there's no point waiting or being friendzoned and then trying to work your way out, that's high risk and unnecessary and stressful. Sitting in penis purgatory will do nothing but agonise you. Trust me, I'm not being condescending...once upon a time, I was the CEO of Friend's Zone Inc., bro. You wouldn't believe the bullshit I put up with when I was ignorant of things. I know of what I speak, trust me.

I hope that can help you. Get AV, scented in AV and start changing yourself to make her think twice. Then let her show the first sign of attraction to let you know it's working.

Be fun, be chill, be outcome independent. Be AV...

You reckon AV has fallout effects bro?
08-22-2015 5:50 AM

Dudedude
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

08-22-2015 10:20 AM

Xist, Na, taboo
You can't beat it for the age she is. Just increase the touching. Not sexually, just anything, shoulder to shoulder shrug, leading her by her lower back, accidental trip into her, whatever... The point is you are increasing attraction passively. All of this touching will kino up. Mones imprint. And while you are talking to other girls she will eventually vie your attention.

Girls are like cats, dude, dangle your shit just within reach and she'll go for it.
Tease, tease, tease.
Always be testing.
Think of it like cats always land on their feet and to make her fall for you, ya gotta sweep the leg...constantly...otherwise she'll get bored and walk away and put you in her friend zone.
08-22-2015 10:20 AM
Thanks given by XyzN
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-01-2015 9:26 AM

AV sounds good but remember the guy said the girl is 24.

AV is more for older women (30+) IMHO. It MAY work on younger but more often I find it pulls the older ones.

It's also hit or miss.. Then again If you've already "missed" by putting yourself in the friendzone, your only other option is to "hit".

If the girl was older I'd recommend AV...

BTW I have terrible time with AV in Acqua di gio scent.. It feels really strong.. Bothers me, I get headaches even at 1 drop.. Not sure if its the mones or the scent. I was thinking of trying it out in wolf scent but its a big investment to risk if the scent is indeed not the problem.

dsouza
09-01-2015 9:26 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 67 posts

09-01-2015 10:25 AM

He either gave up or found his solution. He hasn't logged in since the 31st of July
09-01-2015 10:25 AM
Spars
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 414
Thanks received:
259 thanks in 151 posts

09-01-2015 11:40 AM

Xist na taboo

Sounds like an interesting stack. Any idea if PSE thrown in there would be a problem?
09-01-2015 11:40 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-01-2015 2:32 PM

(09-01-2015 11:40 AM)Spars Wrote:  Xist na taboo

Sounds like an interesting stack. Any idea if PSE thrown in there would be a problem?

Actually he didn't state they were stacked.
09-01-2015 2:32 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-01-2015 3:16 PM

(07-22-2015 4:18 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I think you know what I'm going to write.

You have been in the friend zone for some time and you want to change how a woman thinks about you.

You are her friend because she trusts you,you are harmless, she can tell you her problems and you may comfort her? You never escalated to get physical answer, so you are safe, your her girlfriend .

Getting out of the friend zone is showing that you are the man that she respects. Not a man she can walk over. I have been there as a young whipper snapper.

In my younger days, women I ignore and not supplica The Edge to get really aroused by that.

Forward to 2015, we have Xist and Nude Alpha and some Voodoo to get women to love you romantically. I love these mixes and they are fantastic for new meets.

The woman does not respect the fact that you are a man, a solid , and someone that can sheild the world from her. Make her girl gush.

The pre-mentioned are trust potions and some have none. If your freindzoned , you don't want to give her more trust, or sexual mones. Sex mones will just confuse her thoughts of you.

Go solid Alpha and then sex it up later. You need A314, it's consistent with it's effects weather women are ovulating or not. On top of that you can add a trusting/friend mone like Xist or voodoo.

Bad wolf can do this too.

Both these will 180 her thoughts of you. Now your the Alpha male. She will think " this guy has changed!"

A314 is a very good imprinter; when she notices you she will remember that you are the man now.

Stop putting nols and none up her nose, fix her brain with an Alpha and then you have cleaned the slate for the future.

A few exposures and then you can add a little sexual.

I'm in a similar situation with a girl whose is 25 half Italian half Lebanese about 5'4". I am East Indian (Goan) Canadian born , 45, and 5'8.5" and 165 lbs lean and muscular.

I have access to rich clothes (eg mkors) or fashion clothes (eg guess or true religion)

Question a314 on its own sometimes makes me too arrogant , stern, and get into verbal fights. I am using this at a hair salon (she's my hair stylist young and hip) located in a high end shopping mall . Do u recommend I add instant shine and ammo? I have all three. Also what doses? Keep in mind her age ,mine and venue.

Also sexuals don't do to well with me unless AM... Or Primitive... cops are out. Would either of these be a good transition from A314 when I want to sex it up, and no I don't like Turn Up The Heat... It makes my feet break out in rashes.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 5:23 PM by dsouza.)
09-01-2015 3:16 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1901
Thanks received:
945 thanks in 517 posts

09-02-2015 7:41 AM

O my i remember this sort of situation got me into pheromones in the first place.

The result I GOT OUT THE FRIENDZONE!! we're no longer friends.... we don't talk or contact each other at all and as far I know she already has a boyfriend who she's happy with.

In the end I moved on, this was during the time of high-school which was 2012 ago so alot has changed since then and I changed alot.
In my opinion losing her as friend wasn't worth it, sometimes it's best not to shit where you eat as you could be yet to explore outside the realm of your circle where the world has yet surprise you with.

Maybe if we ever crossed paths again, it would be nice chat, catch up sort of thing and wouldn't mind rekindling the friendship we had back then.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
09-02-2015 7:41 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star I'm a friendzone. Woman 32-year-old Nothing seems to work with her John 10 1,443 03-28-2015 7:40 PM
Last Post: 57strat
  Fighting the friendzone solarjm 11 2,405 01-28-2012 5:07 AM
Last Post: idontknow