Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 98 posts

RE: What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
07-22-2015 3:52 PM

Honestly, There are 2 roads for you to go. First Road, Use heavy Androstdienone realtionship, emotional products like; Xist,GOA,Androstadienone with some Added Alpha mones like NA,A314,Instant Gentleman,Wolf. To signal that you are a high quality relationship material guy.
Second Road: Use a Androstenone + Copulin mix. I personally would take this road because from what i am reading, she is too comfortable around you. She might of taken you for granted. I would use products like Dirty Primitive, Ascend, BW + T-150. To signal to her that you are being pursued by other women so she should not be that comfortable. For me i would wear Dirty Primitive and flirt with other girls around her.

Just wanted to add that the 2nd road is like a all or nothing road, also when you flirt with other girls don't make it look like your trying to flirt with other girls to make her jealous. Make it feel like your just being you and your doing this for your own entertainment. You gotta have that mindset right to make it work.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 4:03 PM by seekingnirvana.)
07-22-2015 3:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 251
Thanks received:
1277 thanks in 524 posts

07-22-2015 4:18 PM

I think you know what I'm going to write.

You have been in the friend zone for some time and you want to change how a woman thinks about you.

You are her friend because she trusts you,you are harmless, she can tell you her problems and you may comfort her? You never escalated to get physical answer, so you are safe, your her girlfriend .

Getting out of the friend zone is showing that you are the man that she respects. Not a man she can walk over. I have been there as a young whipper snapper.

In my younger days, women I ignore and not supplicate to get really aroused by that.

Forward to 2015, we have Xist and Nude Alpha and some Voodoo to get women to love you romantically. I love these mixes and they are fantastic for new meets.

The woman does not respect the fact that you are a man, a solid , and someone that can sheild the world from her. Make her girl gush.

The pre-mentioned are trust potions and some have none. If your freindzoned , you don't want to give her more trust, or sexual mones. Sex mones will just confuse her thoughts of you.

Go solid Alpha and then sex it up later. You need A314, it's consistent with it's effects weather women are ovulating or not. On top of that you can add a trusting/friend mone like Xist or voodoo.

Bad wolf can do this too.

Both these will 180 her thoughts of you. Now your the Alpha male. She will think " this guy has changed!"

A314 is a very good imprinter; when she notices you she will remember that you are the man now.

Stop putting nols and none up her nose, fix her brain with an Alpha and then you have cleaned the slate for the future.

A few exposures and then you can add a little sexual.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 4:19 PM by Fishdude.)
07-22-2015 4:18 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1277 thanks in 524 posts

07-22-2015 4:23 PM

(07-22-2015 4:18 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I think you know what I'm going to write.

You have been in the friend zone for some time and you want to change how a woman thinks about you.

You are her friend because she trusts you,you are harmless, she can tell you her problems and you may comfort her? You never escalated to get physical answer, so you are safe, your her girlfriend .

Getting out of the friend zone is showing that you are the man that she respects. Not a man she can walk over. I have been there as a young whipper snapper.

In my younger days, women I ignore and not supplicate to get really aroused by that.....interesting

Forward to 2015, we have Xist and Nude Alpha and some Voodoo to get women to love you romantically. I love these mixes and they are fantastic for new meets but don't have the umph to change a woman's mind about you.

The woman does not respect the fact that you are not man, a solid , and someone that can sheild the world from her. Make her girl gush.

The pre-mentioned are trust potions and some have none. If your freindzoned , you don't want to give her more trust, or sexual mones. Sex mones will just confuse her thoughts of you.

Go solid Alpha and then sex it up later. You need A314, it's consistent with it's effects weather women are ovulating or not. On top of that you can add a trusting/friend mone like Xist or voodoo.

Both these will 180 her thoughts of you. Now your the Alpha male. She will think " this guy has changed!"

A314 is a very good imprinter; when she notices you she will remember that you are the man now.

Stop putting nols and none up her nose, fix her brain with an Alpha and then you have cleaned the slate for the future.

07-22-2015 4:23 PM

Cscs
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

07-22-2015 4:26 PM

(07-22-2015 4:18 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I think you know what I'm going to write.

In my younger days, women I ignore and not supplicate to get really aroused by that.

Forward to 2015, we have Xist and Nude Alpha and some Voodoo to get women to love you romantically. I love these mixes and they are fantastic for new meets.

The woman does not respect the fact that you are a man, a solid , and someone that can sheild the world from her. Make her girl gush.

Too bad A314 is out of stock
07-22-2015 4:26 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1277 thanks in 524 posts

07-22-2015 4:36 PM

Well yes, but will be back. But Bad wolf is good too and like A314 you have to be on your game.

If I don't act with proper body language then A314 simply will intimidate since people don't know what to think of you , not having met you. I use it every work day and when I smile or flirt, always get a positive reaction; hence I can control it.

I read a lot about rewiring what a woman thinks about you but get fit , dress better and wear an Alpha blend! That will change her mind of you.

You have grown up now and that what she likes; give her the Alpha mix.

Edit: I will add that Androstadienone is not a get out of friend zone mone nor is nude alpha or voodoo . These are great for imprinting and building attraction.

There is just one reason a woman has made you her friend and that's because of too much comfort. So an Alpha with your personal upscale can tip the scales in your favour.

I have done it with female friends that considered me as friends . I was not chasing them as Injust want them as friends anyways ( female friends are a conduit for more females than male friends are). But the A314 just makes them hot over time.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 4:51 PM by Fishdude.)
07-22-2015 4:36 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 304
Thanks received:
386 thanks in 134 posts

07-22-2015 5:02 PM

I disagree with the suggestions of Androstadienone stuff with respect to others, at the START. Your problem is, you've already been too comfortable to her...that's why you are where you are. MORE comfort from A-1 isn't the answer.

IMO, she thinks you're a safe (boring...sorry), nice guy. SO! First step, is blowing that perception away. We can add comfort to bring you back down to earth off your pedestal we're going to create, so she can reach you later. First, we need an immediate change to sexually attractive alpha VIP guy to make her think "wow what the hell!?! I might have misjudged this guy!".

I recommend AV. It's old, it's proven, it's epic. BW is even more insane, but that's for guys like me with zero social issues, it'll fail otherwise, it's too much of a risk for this situation. Use AV. Nothing else.

Then, flirt and escalate a bit. Just have fun with her, no expectations, just flirt and show your new side, and don't try to "get" anything from her. In this situation, to complete the reframing of you, she needs to be the one to show interest first. If YOU do, she'll just recoil and fall into the pattern "oh no! what are you doing? we're JUST friends!" all that bullshit. Women don't know what they want, even if they think they do. If she says you're friends, but you start attracting her continously while being outcome independent and fun and chill...she'll want more sooner or later. That's what AV can help you do. Keep in mind, there's no guarantees, and how you came here to mones, trying to get out of the friendzone with a girl, is the same way I came here, and lots of others too. Keep in mind the only sure things in life are death and taxes, and then use AV to help stack the deck in your favour.

And...in the future...don't EVER get caught in the friendzone again. See a girl, you like her, nice face, nice boobs, nice ass, whatever, talk and flirt, invite her out, get her number, move things forward somehow. News flash, when you go to talk to a girl, she generally assumes you're sexually attracted so the cat is out of the bag. So there's no point waiting or being friendzoned and then trying to work your way out, that's high risk and unnecessary and stressful. Sitting in penis purgatory will do nothing but agonise you. Trust me, I'm not being condescending...once upon a time, I was the CEO of Friend's Zone Inc., bro. You wouldn't believe the bullshit I put up with when I was ignorant of things. I know of what I speak, trust me.

I hope that can help you. Get AV, scented in AV and start changing yourself to make her think twice. Then let her show the first sign of attraction to let you know it's working.

Be fun, be chill, be outcome independent. Be AV...

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 5:08 PM by CatMan.)
07-22-2015 5:02 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, moe, dsouza
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 652
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 288 posts

07-22-2015 6:21 PM

AV is also what I would recommend - it's a proven head turner that also instills confidence - IMO it works best on strangers, if you can get her out in public while wearing AV she'll see how others are responding to you in an awe stricken sort of way. It's my go to mone with BW a close second.

Good luck on your journey - Peace
07-22-2015 6:21 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4517
Thanks received:
3754 thanks in 1392 posts

07-22-2015 8:49 PM

Look her in the eye mid conversation and slowly say "I wanna fuck your brains out", keep eye contact and do not say a word until she responds. Whatever she says reply with a slow "Now".
Or just start touching her mid conversation and escalate while having polite conversation.
If she has any real interest youll find out. Or you can just have bluballs for ever. Life is too short for that.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
07-22-2015 8:49 PM
Thanks given by DWR
duderator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-23-2015 4:40 PM

Thanks again. Very useful advice.

BW is Bad Wolf, right? What is AV?
07-23-2015 4:40 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1991 thanks in 1199 posts

07-23-2015 4:50 PM

(07-23-2015 4:40 PM)duderator Wrote:  Thanks again. Very useful advice.

BW is Bad Wolf, right? What is AV?

Correct. AV is Aqua Vitae.
07-23-2015 4:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star I'm a friendzone. Woman 32-year-old Nothing seems to work with her John 10 1,423 03-28-2015 7:40 PM
Last Post: 57strat
  Fighting the friendzone solarjm 11 2,388 01-28-2012 5:07 AM
Last Post: idontknow