Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1906
Thanks received:
1997 thanks in 1203 posts

RE: What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone?
09-06-2015 3:14 PM

(09-06-2015 9:00 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Not really I read that post and Androstadienone seems to be biggest added ingredient.

Androstadienone in alpha mixes depresses me.

Will a314 ammo cause fallout regardless of additions?
A314 Rev.32 is unlikely to cause fallout regardless on its own. If that's what you're going for, you're better off going with the combination I've recommended NP17 use.

AMMO will weaken fallout, but it won't kill it entirely. If you have other alternatives, I'd avoid AMMO.

As NP said, I'd strongly recommend using P96 in place of Androstadienone . Much better overall IMO, and it won't cause depression (though it will open up existing emotions, and too much has been known to cause depression). Stick to 25mcg, or 50mcg in a heavy alpha/sexual mix.
09-06-2015 3:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza
LadySweet
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 1 posts

09-06-2015 9:19 PM

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. First I would like to introduce myself and tell you a little about who I am. I am in my 30's. I consider myself a female transgender. My soul is feminine. I have always been attracted to men and all my sexual experiences have been with heterosexual males.

My attraction towards males is very profound. More so than most heterosexual women. I literally adore straight men. I admire the way they do these things to attract the ladies. Because I have such a bond with men and I understand women (I identify as one), I believe that I can be of help in your pursuits with the ladies.

I believe that confidence can help a man get out of the friend zone. Make the woman feel protected and safe in your arms and she will react positively to that. Treat her like a lady. Be a gentleman and she will melt. As for scents, DON'T SHAVE YOUR BODY. Body hair is part of what makes you a man. It creates a powerful scent that ladies can detect from a distance. The scent that comes from your body hair is a natural pheromone. I can detect the natural scent of men from a distance. The most amazing scent comes from a man's chest. Nature made it so that a woman's nose would be right up a man's chest. It is something every woman needs to experience. I have been able to smell a man's chest many times and it is the most stimulating, erotic, calming and wonderful scent I have ever experienced. Nothing compares to it.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Hugs and kisses
LadySweet Kiss2
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 1:52 AM by LadySweet.)
09-06-2015 9:19 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, LoveInSpain, eibmoz, seeusmile, dsouza, hashishattraction
Johss
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

10-22-2015 5:54 AM

P102 and or Mystery boy are great to exit of the friendzone, p102 disolve whereas instant openess or voodoo arouse the friendzone to you.
Mystery boy acts as a reset button in the relationships.
10-22-2015 5:54 AM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-22-2015 6:22 AM

(10-22-2015 5:54 AM)Johss Wrote:  P102 and or Mystery boy are great to exit of the friendzone, p102 disolve whereas instant openess or voodoo arouse the friendzone to you.
Mystery boy acts as a reset button in the relationships.

More like a great way to get straight into the friendzone. There's not nearly enough sexual tension there, and there's no alpha (respect) component. P74 without sexual tension is instant friendzone. Same goes for TAH and TAL. In more than small amounts, TAH and TAL can overpower a mix.

Alpha -nol and/or Voodoo without something to balance it out is equally instant friendzone. While these may have worked for you, it's doubtful others will have similar results.
10-22-2015 6:22 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 98 posts

10-22-2015 11:15 AM

(09-06-2015 3:14 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  A314 Rev.32 is unlikely to cause fallout regardless on its own. If that's what you're going for, you're better off going with the combination I've recommended NP17 use.

AMMO will weaken fallout, but it won't kill it entirely. If you have other alternatives, I'd avoid AMMO.

As NP said, I'd strongly recommend using P96 in place of Androstadienone . Much better overall IMO, and it won't cause depression (though it will open up existing emotions, and too much has been known to cause depression). Stick to 25mcg, or 50mcg in a heavy alpha/sexual mix.

Hey Ekcentra,
Just out of curiosity, have you caused fallout before? If so can you please describe what mix you used, and how the interaction went? I know reporting interactions is not your style because you don't want to misjudge hits.

It's just that simply you never posted a interaction of you and someone else before so we have no idea how you act in real life. We have no idea how you talk in real life. It's not about noticing hits when you post your social interactions. It's about understanding your personality. How you interact with people. This is really important IMO into how this mix is really working. Different people have different personalities and mixes will work on them differently.

If we don't know how you talk and act socially how would we know how mixes work on you?

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
10-22-2015 11:15 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-22-2015 1:20 PM

Good point, but this thread isn't about fallout. I don't want to get off-topic.

I haven't recently experienced fallout, and I'm afraid I can't give you an interaction. This isn't something I log, and my most recent fallout would have been almost two years ago. My typical reporting style is all I can offer.

The combo would have been 2-3 drops A314 Rev32 and 25-50mcg P96, sometimes with 25mcg P83, 15-25mcg P74, and/or 15-25mcg TAA thrown in the mix. A314 on its own causes adoration with little or no effort, but some women will tend to hide their responses to A314 alone.

All of these additional components play their part in enhancing the base of A314 and opening up responses.

I can go into tons of detail on what each does, what their role is in enhancing or creating fallout, and why they do what they do, but I assume you want specific instances. I can't give you this - at the time, I had no way of keeping notes on a regular basis. Thoughts scatter themselves after such a long time. As much as that might sound a bullshit excuse, it is what it is. When I test a mix, I commit to memory what it does, not how it does it. Specific interactions have always been something I've had an extremely difficult time recalling. I can't remember conversation I've had yesterday or even 5 minutes ago. Perhaps I should record them in the future if this is the sort of information you're looking for (and yes, I'm very serious about this).

Now, if the former type of information is what you're looking for so that you can find out how this might work for you, I'd lead you in the direction of the fallout thread. There's tons of great information you can put to use in there.
10-22-2015 1:20 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 98 posts

10-22-2015 2:34 PM

(10-22-2015 1:20 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Good point, but this thread isn't about fallout. I don't want to get off-topic.

I haven't recently experienced fallout, and I'm afraid I can't give you an interaction. This isn't something I log, and my most recent fallout would have been almost two years ago. My typical reporting style is all I can offer.

The combo would have been 2-3 drops A314 Rev32 and 25-50mcg P96, sometimes with 25mcg P83, 15-25mcg P74, and/or 15-25mcg TAA thrown in the mix. A314 on its own causes adoration with little or no effort, but some women will tend to hide their responses to A314 alone.

All of these additional components play their part in enhancing the base of A314 and opening up responses.

I can go into tons of detail on what each does, what their role is in enhancing or creating fallout, and why they do what they do, but I assume you want specific instances. I can't give you this - at the time, I had no way of keeping notes on a regular basis. Thoughts scatter themselves after such a long time. As much as that might sound a bullshit excuse, it is what it is. When I test a mix, I commit to memory what it does, not how it does it. Specific interactions have always been something I've had an extremely difficult time recalling. I can't remember conversation I've had yesterday or even 5 minutes ago. Perhaps I should record them in the future if this is the sort of information you're looking for (and yes, I'm very serious about this).

Now, if the former type of information is what you're looking for so that you can find out how this might work for you, I'd lead you in the direction of the fallout thread. There's tons of great information you can put to use in there.

Hey Ekcentra,
No, I am not looking for particular instances. Maybe you are misunderstanding me let me rephrase this. I am looking to see your personality and how you socialize with others. I am not trying to see hits or instances but reporting on them will show us a little bit about who you are and how you act in real life.
Since all of your posts only show your opinion on those mixes but it never shows how your opinions came. I just want to know your personality who you are so i can judge your opinions more accurately.

I do find it hard to believe that you can't remember or recall a particular interaction of you with mones on. Since you seem to have perfect memory of different molecules and mixtures.

You live in a small-town so i'm guessing your testing your mixes on the same people? I mean i would think for someone like you who report so much about different mixes would be out interacting with these people and would have a deep enough relationship to remember your interactions with them. It just doesn't add up to me. That you can have deep conversations and can't recall any of them?

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
10-22-2015 2:34 PM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-22-2015 2:50 PM

That makes a lot more sense. I'll answer this how I can. If there's anything more specific you'd like to know, just ask.

I'm highly sarcastic, rarely taking anything seriously. I tend to be somewhat direct, but I rarely show interest - very aloof at first, but fun-loving at the same time. I was a bit reserved in the past, now I'm more open. Anxiety has partially faded and I've realized that, in truth, I'm an extrovert. I'm often told I'm very charming and unique. I tend to be able to make more mistakes than others, I've found.

I'd suggest looking up ENTP if you want to get a more specific, if generalized picture of how I interact nowadays.

I've noted this occasionally, but I'll say it again since it's relevant in this instance. I have Asperger's Syndrome. It's been an extremely difficult hump for me to get over, but there's one aspect that has been particular difficult to overcome. Because I underproduce Oxytocin, I have difficulty remember faces and (especially) specific interactions. Other aspects of my memory are greatly enhanced. This is why I report the way I do - I always remember my conclusions, but rarely how I came to them.

As for my living in a small town, I've only been living here six months and haven't really found my niche. There aren't as many consistent targets or environments as I'd like, and this has constrained my testing capabilities greatly. Not to mention that the majority of my testing must be on caucasians, so my perspective will always be somewhat limited. I could think of few testing environments more difficult than this.
10-22-2015 2:50 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, LoveInSpain, hashishattraction
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-10-2016 12:59 PM

This is the most amazing post i ve ever seen ... Good stuff bro .

(07-22-2015 5:02 PM)CatMan Wrote:  I disagree with the suggestions of Androstadienone stuff with respect to others, at the START. Your problem is, you've already been too comfortable to her...that's why you are where you are. MORE comfort from A-1 isn't the answer.

IMO, she thinks you're a safe (boring...sorry), nice guy. SO! First step, is blowing that perception away. We can add comfort to bring you back down to earth off your pedestal we're going to create, so she can reach you later. First, we need an immediate change to sexually attractive alpha VIP guy to make her think "wow what the hell!?! I might have misjudged this guy!".

I recommend AV. It's old, it's proven, it's epic. BW is even more insane, but that's for guys like me with zero social issues, it'll fail otherwise, it's too much of a risk for this situation. Use AV. Nothing else.

Then, flirt and escalate a bit. Just have fun with her, no expectations, just flirt and show your new side, and don't try to "get" anything from her. In this situation, to complete the reframing of you, she needs to be the one to show interest first. If YOU do, she'll just recoil and fall into the pattern "oh no! what are you doing? we're JUST friends!" all that bullshit. Women don't know what they want, even if they think they do. If she says you're friends, but you start attracting her continously while being outcome independent and fun and chill...she'll want more sooner or later. That's what AV can help you do. Keep in mind, there's no guarantees, and how you came here to mones, trying to get out of the friendzone with a girl, is the same way I came here, and lots of others too. Keep in mind the only sure things in life are death and taxes, and then use AV to help stack the deck in your favour.

And...in the future...don't EVER get caught in the friendzone again. See a girl, you like her, nice face, nice boobs, nice ass, whatever, talk and flirt, invite her out, get her number, move things forward somehow. News flash, when you go to talk to a girl, she generally assumes you're sexually attracted so the cat is out of the bag. So there's no point waiting or being friendzoned and then trying to work your way out, that's high risk and unnecessary and stressful. Sitting in penis purgatory will do nothing but agonise you. Trust me, I'm not being condescending...once upon a time, I was the CEO of Friend's Zone Inc., bro. You wouldn't believe the bullshit I put up with when I was ignorant of things. I know of what I speak, trust me.

I hope that can help you. Get AV, scented in AV and start changing yourself to make her think twice. Then let her show the first sign of attraction to let you know it's working.

Be fun, be chill, be outcome independent. Be AV...
04-10-2016 12:59 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-10-2016 1:08 PM

LOL , i second you brother , unfortunately caught in one !!

(08-03-2015 5:56 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The best pheromone to break out of the friendzone is:

"Don't get caught in it" in both oil and spray forms.

The second best is: xist, and also escape the friendzone.

dsouza
04-10-2016 1:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star I'm a friendzone. Woman 32-year-old Nothing seems to work with her John 10 1,443 03-28-2015 7:40 PM
Last Post: 57strat
  Fighting the friendzone solarjm 11 2,405 01-28-2012 5:07 AM
Last Post: idontknow