Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
03-19-2015 7:59 PM

Well, I was going to wait to include this in my full review of this combo in a few weeks, but this should probably be released asap. I'll keep this short.....

Dosage : 2 drops Evolve + 2 drops Cohesion + 2 sprays SOB

Results : Massive attraction hits with multiple women propositioning me each and every night that I have used the mix with zero escalation on my part. In fact, it has reached the point where i'm stunned when it doesn't hit a female passenger (this includes women with boyfriends in the car). But a few nights ago it reached another level. I was officially propositioned by a gay man who knew I was straight, and didn't seem to care.

So it's official; if blatant female attraction is not enough for you, then use the above combo. It destroys everyone......

Notes: I usually wait about 3-4hrs after the EV+Coh app to add SOB. This gives the EV+Coh time to really heat up to max attraction level.

Kudos to Stevo.............this is a Weapon!!! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-19-2015 7:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
03-19-2015 8:54 PM

How many nights out on the town have you tested this combo before you JUST HAD TO SHARE, Law?

How old are you; the age range of your hits; and what are you application points for each?

Thanks for sharing! Ok

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 9:01 PM by MMM.)
03-19-2015 8:54 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-19-2015 9:18 PM

(03-19-2015 8:54 PM)MMM Wrote:  How many nights out on the town have you tested this combo before you JUST HAD TO SHARE, Law?

How old are you; the age range of your hits; and what are you application points for each?

Thanks for sharing! Ok

Sorry about that....should have included that info....here you go....

Number of Nights tested : 25-30 total (about 6-8hrs each night)

Age Range for hits : 21-50+ (much more pronounced hits with older women, but most of my passengers are young 21-30) Evolve + Cohesion is very effective, but with the SOB it's just ridiculous.

App points : evenly distributed between wrists and neck

Notes : I've also received blatant hits with SOB solo and EV+Coh. After short testing with Voodoo, L2K, AV, Dirty Primitive, A314, I haven't found the same blatant hits (the KEY word here is blatant. Remember.......zero escalation)

More to come....... I was trying to wait to write a full review when I had completed a sufficient amount of testing.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 9:20 PM by theLaw.)
03-19-2015 9:18 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-19-2015 9:32 PM

Mr law, can you describe some of the blatant hits that you've witnessed? The women were throwing themselves at you? I love blatant hits so you're getting me hyped with this combo! And I still have those three amigos.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-19-2015 9:32 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

03-19-2015 9:45 PM

(03-19-2015 9:32 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Mr law, can you describe some of the blatant hits that you've witnessed? The women were throwing themselves at you? I love blatant hits so you're getting me hyped with this combo! And I still have those three amigos.

Sure......no prob.

Here's a short list :

+DITH within seconds
+Staring at me my while I drive
+Asking if I have a girlfriend.......happens with nearly every hit (part of the interview process that usually starts within 30 seconds-it should be noted that they usually verbally assume that I have a girlfriend, and when they find out I don't, they sometimes fight to talk over other passengers to interview me)
+Invitations to "come hang out" right then and there (some of these are in the early am)
+Her friends saying "get her number" from the backseat (sometimes as they are exiting the car)

......basically the most blatant attraction you can get without crossing social boundaries (remember, most of my female passengers travel with friends)

03-19-2015 9:45 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-19-2015 9:52 PM

Niiice! And a great place for testing as well... There's no escaping that cloud! Lol

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-19-2015 9:52 PM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

03-20-2015 12:52 PM

Did you get laid with that combo, if you did then how much time and if it was easy to pull the trigger?
Any self effect when you combine the 3? Did it felt better than Sob alone?
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 12:54 PM by Alpha360.)
03-20-2015 12:52 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-20-2015 2:37 PM

(03-20-2015 12:52 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Did you get laid with that combo, if you did then how much time and if it was easy to pull the trigger?
Any self effect when you combine the 3? Did it felt better than Sob alone?

I'll need to hold off on answering the first 2 questions for now, as I still work for a ride-share service, and don't want to risk deactivation. Safety and security is the foundation of these services, so I need to be careful. I'll be able to give a full detailed explanation in a few weeks. I can, however, give you a line I heard one night from a girl whose Tinder date had flaked on her : "Do you wanna come up?-No strings".....those are her words verbatim.

As for self effects, I really only noticed them when I added SOB.......very......very.....cocky.

SOB solo gives an "asshole" vibe, as it definitely lives up to its name. I actually had to stop using it solo because it would cause misunderstandings with passengers leading to low ratings.

The Cohesion seems to really buffer any negative effects of SOB.

Like I said, I will be able to write a full report of several combos while driving in a few weeks.

03-20-2015 2:37 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

04-25-2015 10:38 AM

Uber + EV + Coh + SOB

Driver : late 30s white male

Dosage : EV (2.5 drops) + Coh (3 drops) + SOB (3+ drops)*SOB dropper is busted, so turned into a glob - the other extra drops were just an application error on my part

Cover : Tried JEAN PAUL GAULTIER LE MALE TERRIBLE - horrible, just horrible -with zero diffusion whatsoever - it's like buying nothing in a bottle- after a few minutes, it's gone. Then covered with Armani Code. JEAN PAUL GAULTIER LE MALE TERRIBLE is very close to the scent that Catlord used in his Panty Scorcher mix with Androtics. Although, it dissipates within minutes, it is clearly a close cousin of that scent. Catlord's mix had incredible diffusion. I just learned that the latest version of this being sold is actually significantly less stronger than the original, so this may actually be the scent he used.

Environment : Uber vehicle

Duration : 8hrs

Targets : 20-45yrs old (about 70 customers)

Self effects : none

Pros : Well, basically a total dud for the night, but here is the rundown :

-raining all night, so passenger's overall mood was generally down
-only a few opportunities for hits, with only minor attraction
-I used SOB oil instead of spray, and I'm starting to wonder if there is an issue with diffusion
-possibility of OD, but no real overt signs
-possible diffusion issues with rain and oils vs spray (after application of SOB oil, virtually zero scent, where as I can smell spray for hours)
-serious shit test from girl, bordering on flat-out insults (her qualification questions gave it away)
-passengers generally quiet vs other nights
-zero "sledgehammer" moments where I can see girls hit with the cloud in 90 seconds
-younger crowd overall than usual
-had an unusual situation early in the night where a girl completely misunderstood something that I had said jokingly, was a bit shocked, and then went out of her way to mention how strange it was that she misunderstood me (all her, not me), giving me the feeling that I may have come across very differently than I expected???

Cons : None that I found, except the issues already mentioned above.

Notes : After testing the SOB a few times now, either I'm ODing, or the spray is a different beast. I don't even get any self effects from the oil. Also, I've noticed that my testosterone appears to be increasing (thanks intermittent fasting), so another possible OD sign.

Would love to get some feedback......Thoughts?

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2015 12:28 PM by theLaw.)
04-25-2015 10:38 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-25-2015 12:47 PM

(04-25-2015 10:38 AM)theLaw Wrote:  -raining all night, so passenger's overall mood was generally down
-only a few opportunities for hits, with only minor attraction
-I used SOB oil instead of spray, and I'm starting to wonder if there is an issue with diffusion
-possibility of OD, but no real overt signs
-possible diffusion issues with rain and oils vs spray (after application of SOB oil, virtually zero scent, where as I can smell spray for hours)
-serious shit test from girl, bordering on flat-out insults (her qualification questions gave it away)
-passengers generally quiet vs other nights
-zero "sledgehammer" moments where I can see girls hit with the cloud in 90 seconds
-younger crowd overall than usual
-had an unusual situation early in the night where a girl completely misunderstood something that I had said jokingly, was a bit shocked, and then went out of her way to mention how strange it was that she misunderstood me (all her, not me), giving me the feeling that I may have come across very differently than I expected???

Cons : None that I found, except the issues already mentioned above.

Notes : After testing the SOB a few times now, either I'm ODing, or the spray is a different beast. I don't even get any self effects from the oil. Also, I've noticed that my testosterone appears to be increasing (thanks intermittent fasting), so another possible OD sign.

Would love to get some feedback......Thoughts?

I've never used the oil, but no selfies with SOB? That's curious. With spray, I feel zoned in - total "beastmode." I know some would say 2.5 drops of evolve is too much, but I'm no expert with it, and it's hard for me to wear just 1 drop...

The shit testing is either 1.) you're being qualified to see if you're alpha and she could use a lay, 2.) she's just a fuckin' bitch in a bad mood, man! :-)

I bet using spray also changes the diffusion rate of the other oils, if you're layering them. No spray, slow diffusion. Don't know how the cloud is affected when car doors open and close - ie, if you have a nice cloud built up, does it whoosh outside when you pick someone up? So slow diffusion would be your enemy here if that's the case.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2015 12:48 PM by RTBoss.)
04-25-2015 12:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 10,485 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 26,945 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,589 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,199 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  Did I change or did Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve changed?? ABC 21 10,878 06-17-2013 2:01 PM
Last Post: idle