Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
05-12-2015 10:54 AM

(05-12-2015 10:43 AM)JetDude Wrote:  SOB just arrived!

I shall try this combo when I go out tonight- although its just a mall it will still be interesting!

I put EV + Coh oil on just before I picked my daughter up from school (8yrs old) and her friend said "I can smell bacon?" My daughter then said "that's you daddy!" then giggles! Not sure I want to smell like a packet of bacon rashers!!Eek

Anyway, I'll put SOB on before I go out in a couple of hours.

Just be aware that you are using it completely out of context at the mall. Be prepared to be ignored, or get dirty looks from others. SOB is more of a nightclub product.

Also, be careful not to od-start with 1 spray and build up. Good luck! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-12-2015 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2015 11:36 AM

(05-12-2015 10:54 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Just be aware that you are using it completely out of context at the mall. Be prepared to be ignored, or get dirty looks from others. SOB is more of a nightclub product.

Also, be careful not to od-start with 1 spray and build up. Good luck! Smile

Thanks Law,

OK, I'll bear that in mind, maybe not the best time to try SOB then?

LAL: Wolf, DP, SXD9 sample
PhXS: A.C.E. oil. PSE, SOB, Taboo, Love Boat. Bliss/DM/Xist samples
PTres: Captain, GoA, THU. ETFZ/AoA samples
AD: TUTH, IS, IG, IH, IO, Ammo x2, MX297, TAC, MX464
Alpha D: Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1&v2, Pregnenolone
LPMP: Voracious
True Pheros: True Trust
LaCroy: NPA, IMPI Red

05-12-2015 11:36 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-12-2015 11:46 AM

Pfft, whatever. I wear that shit everywhere. I wore it at a family sit-down dinner, with two sprays of Bliss mind you (so perhaps that's the difference), but I had respect from my male family members - if not them trying to impress me - and my poor sister-in-law had pupils the size of dinner plates and she even "accidentally" touched me underneath the table with her foot. She was talkin' me up-and-down, right in front of her fiance, too!

I don't go to clubs, and I rarely go to bars. If that's where the stuff shines, then I guess it just gets even better! Use it wherever ya want, then come back here and report what happens. I personally think it's fun wearing what I "shouldn't" in weird places, if not just to get odd-ball or off-the-wall reactions you wouldn't get to see otherwise.

My Journal
05-12-2015 11:46 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-12-2015 12:15 PM

(05-12-2015 11:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Pfft, whatever. I wear that shit everywhere. I wore it at a family sit-down dinner, with two sprays of Bliss mind you (so perhaps that's the difference), but I had respect from my male family members - if not them trying to impress me - and my poor sister-in-law had pupils the size of dinner plates and she even "accidentally" touched me underneath the table with her foot. She was talkin' me up-and-down, right in front of her fiance, too!

I don't go to clubs, and I rarely go to bars. If that's where the stuff shines, then I guess it just gets even better! Use it wherever ya want, then come back here and report what happens. I personally think it's fun wearing what I "shouldn't" in weird places, if not just to get odd-ball or off-the-wall reactions you wouldn't get to see otherwise.

RTBoss is not wrong; it can be very interesting to see what happens with SOB in the wrong context.

Having said that, take a minute and go back and read RTBoss's posts if you can. Although he enjoys seeing what happens if you drop phero-bombs, others have dealt with negative consequences using that same logic.

Starting with small doses is always the safest bet, but if you're prepared for the consequences, then bath in the stuff. Good luck! Smile

05-12-2015 12:15 PM
JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2015 12:43 PM

LOL!!

Thanks guys, I don't mind 'taking one for the team'!!

I couldn't resist trying SOB, so I put 1 spray on my neck, then rubbed it in with my wrist and spread evenly between both wrists. Initial smell was quite strong but died down quite quickly - even seemed to go quite well with the EV+Coh oil! Lets hope it stops the bacon rashers issue!!

Looks like the mall outing is postponed so I may not have much to report this time. Self effects are very interesting - I feel a bit 'hyper' and a little 'cocky' too!Yu

05-12-2015 12:43 PM

JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2015 12:50 PM

TheLaw,

I think you said you apply 2 drops of each spread between the wrists and neck? I put 1 drop at a time on my wrist, then spread between both wrists followed by spreading both wrists on neck - is this how you do it?

Do you spray SOB over the top of the app points on your neck then rub in with wrists?

Also, have you tried with/without cover scent? If you did, was it directly over the app points? If you did or didn't, do you think it makes a difference?

One of the other forum members recommended Black Orchid - I tried a tester and I like it, its pretty strong and would imagine it would cover most 'mones.

Thanks Smile

05-12-2015 12:50 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-12-2015 1:11 PM

(05-12-2015 12:50 PM)JetDude Wrote:  TheLaw,

I think you said you apply 2 drops of each spread between the wrists and neck? I put 1 drop at a time on my wrist, then spread between both wrists followed by spreading both wrists on neck - is this how you do it?

Do you spray SOB over the top of the app points on your neck then rub in with wrists?

Also, have you tried with/without cover scent? If you did, was it directly over the app points? If you did or didn't, do you think it makes a difference?

One of the other forum members recommended Black Orchid - I tried a tester and I like it, its pretty strong and would imagine it would cover most 'mones.

Thanks Smile

Hey Jetdude,

After several initial mistakes, I now always apply each product on a separate app point. This protects against possible contamination (the forum is divided on this issue, so I play it safe). So for Evolve + Cohesion, I apply 2 drops to each side of neck-no layering, but I would start with 1 drop, as PXS mixes are easy to od on.

As for SOB, I apply 1 spray to each wrist (mine is scented with pxs scent), no cover.

I always try to cover as much area as possible with oils, as the diffusion is much slower.

I think that I would advise any newbies to try sprays first to see faster reactions to the mixes. A product like Evolve oil can be difficult to gauge unless you're either with someone over a period of time (several hours), or you've worn it for a few hours then engaged others (if sexual if what you want).

Also, keep in mind that diffusion is key!!! Even the best mix can be destroyed by the wrong conditions.

Best of luck! Smile

05-12-2015 1:11 PM
JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2015 4:58 PM

Thanks for the advice The Law,

I'll try one drop of each on separate sides of the neck and 1 spray of SOB spread between the wrists for my next test.

I do like the self effects of SOB so farSpiteful

Ended up not going to mall, but did end up with another of the dad's chatting to me for quite a while - he's fairly chatty usually but extra so today, almost couldn't shut him up - SOB?. SO was a little argumentative - I noticed this with DP so I think the Cops must rile her. Further testing to come.

05-12-2015 4:58 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-16-2015 10:33 AM

Uber + EV + Coh + SOB + Ascend

Driver : late 30s white male

Dosage : EV (1 drop) + Coh (2 sprays) + SOB (1 spray-added 4hrs in) + Ascend (1 drop)

Cover : Armani Code * I am currently purchasing about 10 new high-end colognes to try out for covers, so this aspect should improve over the next few weeks

Environment : Uber vehicle

Duration : 6hrs

Targets : 20-45yrs old (about 50 customers)

Self effects : nothing major, but I generally don't count them unless they're huge

Pros : Good solid attraction/status mix

+ Had everyone's attention all night

+ Solid attraction from every girl in the car

+ No "sledgehammer", more smooth attraction

Cons : None

Notes : Added SOB later in the night, so didn't get to see too many reactions with it, but the ACE combo is as solid as any product that I've used with few exceptions. I would suggest ACE for anyone new to mones as they can learn what 3 great products do separately and together. Not sure that SOB adds anything to this combo; more testing needed.

Also went with lower doses with better results overall. Obviously this newbie still has a lot to learn! Smile

Context Notes : As it warms up here, I am seeing much better diffusion. Some of my most blatant hits were in the dead of winter when I had the heat cranked up. At this point, I think that diffusion may play a crucial role in a product's effectiveness as much as body chemistry or congruence. The mixture of Congruence + Chemistry + Diffusion may be the holy trinity for successful mones execution.

Feedback : Looking for diffusion suggestions. Add Core? Mix w/Cologne? Ideas?

05-16-2015 10:33 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-16-2015 12:24 PM

Probably why I notice results when I am dancing. Constant warmth from the inside out helping the diffusion.
05-16-2015 12:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 8,720 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 24,508 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,293 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 1,857 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 3,434 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname