Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
04-25-2015 1:25 PM

(04-25-2015 12:47 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I've never used the oil, but no selfies with SOB? That's curious. With spray, I feel zoned in - total "beastmode." I know some would say 2.5 drops of evolve is too much, but I'm no expert with it, and it's hard for me to wear just 1 drop...

The shit testing is either 1.) you're being qualified to see if you're alpha and she could use a lay, 2.) she's just a fuckin' bitch in a bad mood, man! :-)

I bet using spray also changes the diffusion rate of the other oils, if you're layering them. No spray, slow diffusion. Don't know how the cloud is affected when car doors open and close - ie, if you have a nice cloud built up, does it whoosh outside when you pick someone up? So slow diffusion would be your enemy here if that's the case.

***note that this is re-post, as my 1st post seems to have disappeared***

About the shit testing : During the ride it was as if she was attempting to neg me with my own higher value; very strange- almost like a "game" move. When we arrived, her friend gave me large tip. As they got out, the difficult one tried to delay by asking me about the fare price and how this worked. After she got out, I noticed that she had left her eyeliner on the seat. I immediately returned it, with blatant ioi from her. Unfortunately, her nasty attitude had completely turned me off by then, and I was ready to get rid of her asap. Wacko

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-25-2015 1:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

04-26-2015 9:19 AM

Uber + Exist + Love Boat + SOB (Dancing Joker's famous mix)

Driver : late 30s white male

Dosage : EX (2 drops) + LB (2 sprays) + SOB (2 sprays)*SOB is down to its last few sprays for this test, so spray potency/consistency may be off

Cover : Tried Versace Eros - solid stuff with staying power.

Environment : Uber vehicle

Duration : 8hrs

Targets : 20-40yrs old (about 70 customers)

Self effects : none

Pros : Well, yet another dud, but here is the rundown :

-raining on and off (may seriously mess with diffusion as this is starting to correlate with bad testing nights, but not sure)
-essentially zero hits all night, but hard to believe it was an OD given the dosage
-more shit tests/interruptions than I've seen with any other mix to date by far (perhaps something beta about this mix, as I usually get the exact opposite reactions)
----------------at this point in the night (about 2/3 of the way in) I said f*ck it, and applied the rest of the bottle of SOB (probably 3-4 full sprays max)----------------
-guy almost pukes in my car (gets the door open), and the rest of his party goes out of their way to profusely apologize, then actually spend about 5min physically cleaning out my car (rain-water not puke) after I pull over leaving me a big tip for the trouble
-no shit tests for rest of night, but very few passengers
-only one compliment on scent, but claimed it smelled like alcohol

Cons : None that I found, except the issues already mentioned above.

Notes : Ok, here is my problem with a mix like this: I have to ask myself if I would consider trying this again. At this point, I didn't see any indication that mix was working in any way. As always, this was a passive test, as I can't engage the passengers the same way that I would in another environment, but, at some point, I have to ask myself if I just want a mix to work vs letting it prove itself. These type of mixes pop up every once in a while, make a few waves, then crickets. If I gave this to someone to prove that mones worked effectively, they would rightfully think this is snake oil.

Also, unless I'm ODing on the Xist oil, it is essentially showing me zero hits compared to the spray in a few tests now alone and in different mixes (again, this leaves me wondering about diffusion). At some point, I am going to have to start cutting the fat, leaving some products (or versions) in the "inconsistency" pile.

SOB : I noticed no push-back or significant signs of OD with the SOB mega-dose, but, as I noted above, the bottle was nearly spent, and I'm not sure at what point the mone content of a product starts to drop due to other factors.

Finally, I felt overall that I had way too many elements at work here that seemed to be fighting against each other. Difficult to explain, but the overall feeling was like mixing too many colors and getting brown. My gut tells me that there is something that I'm missing here regarding diffusion and/or mixing.

Postscript : I'm starting to notice significant signs that my Testosterone is increasing, so not sure if this effects my testing.

04-26-2015 9:19 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-26-2015 11:30 AM

My default ratio for that mix is 3 drops Xist, 2 sprays Love Boat, 1 spray SOB. I've gone up to 3 drops, 3 sprays, 2 sprays. Of course, Steve had a crazy birthday experience with 3 sprays* Xist, 3 sprays Love Boat, 2 sprays SOB.

My use was always indoors with long duration interaction - at least an hour.

Are you ordering another bottle of SOB spray, or just gonna stick with the oil from now on?

My Journal
04-26-2015 11:30 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

04-26-2015 12:14 PM

(04-26-2015 11:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  My default ratio for that mix is 3 drops Xist, 2 sprays Love Boat, 1 spray SOB. I've gone up to 3 drops, 3 sprays, 2 sprays. Of course, Steve had a crazy birthday experience with 3 sprays* Xist, 3 sprays Love Boat, 2 sprays SOB.

My use was always indoors with long duration interaction - at least an hour.

Are you ordering another bottle of SOB spray, or just gonna stick with the oil from now on?

I'll definitely order another bottle of SOB spray, but may try another scent just for novelty.

I'm still having a difficult time accepting the "a bit too much or too little" dosage theory. If x+ sprays or drops causes ghosting, then it should show overall, with only anomalies as outliers. I need to try some low dosage testing to vet this idea. Also, if the products are truly that sensitive, then there should be a much better application system. An bottle of Evolve can easily apply 1 drop, but with Voodoo you get several drops minimum.

The duration issue is certainly a problem with the Uber testing, but I'm very interested in "sledgehammer" mixes that work within 90 seconds.

Then there's the question of layering oils and sprays........just too many variables for my taste.

Let the testing beginXyxgun

04-26-2015 12:14 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2015 2:36 PM

TheLaw, you prefer the SOB spray over the oil?

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
04-26-2015 2:36 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-26-2015 4:28 PM

(04-26-2015 2:36 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  TheLaw, you prefer the SOB spray over the oil?

Still testing, but yes.

The euro-dropper leaked when I received the bottle, so it's been a bit difficult to get a correct dosage. If SOB is truly that dose-dependent, then this could obviously be causing problems.Focus

04-26-2015 4:28 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2015 2:25 AM

Welcome to the phero world, just when you thought you'd found the 'grail', it suddenly stops working and back to zero again. Wacko2
05-10-2015 2:25 AM

moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2015 10:30 AM

Not really zero dude. If it suddenly stop working, we can learn what happens?
At least we know that dose isn't right for me and learn from mistake

Crazy --> i like this emo
05-10-2015 10:30 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-10-2015 10:53 AM

(05-10-2015 2:25 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Welcome to the phero world, just when you thought you'd found the 'grail', it suddenly stops working and back to zero again. Wacko2

Have you found any mixes that work consistently time and time again?

05-10-2015 10:53 AM
JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2015 10:43 AM

SOB just arrived!

I shall try this combo when I go out tonight- although its just a mall it will still be interesting!

I put EV + Coh oil on just before I picked my daughter up from school (8yrs old) and her friend said "I can smell bacon?" My daughter then said "that's you daddy!" then giggles! Not sure I want to smell like a packet of bacon rashers!!Eek

Anyway, I'll put SOB on before I go out in a couple of hours.

LAL: Wolf, DP, SXD9 sample
PhXS: A.C.E. oil. PSE, SOB, Taboo, Love Boat. Bliss/DM/Xist samples
PTres: Captain, GoA, THU. ETFZ/AoA samples
AD: TUTH, IS, IG, IH, IO, Ammo x2, MX297, TAC, MX464
Alpha D: Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1&v2, Pregnenolone
LPMP: Voracious
True Pheros: True Trust
LaCroy: NPA, IMPI Red

05-12-2015 10:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 8,720 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 24,508 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,293 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 1,857 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 3,434 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname