Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB
05-16-2015 2:30 PM

I do also think I have a problem with diffusion, which is why I see results with sexual mones on the dancefloor or in bed, but nothing visible with status mones that I use in the office.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-16-2015 2:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

05-17-2015 11:12 AM

Uber + EV + Coh + Ascend + NA

Driver : late 30s white male

Dosage : EV (1 drop-jawline) + Coh (2 drops-upper neck) + Ascend (1 drop-wrists) + NA (3 drops-back of neck)

Cover :
Versace Eros

Environment : Uber vehicle

Duration : 6hrs

Targets : 20-45yrs old (about 40 customers)

Self effects : nothing major, but I generally don't count them unless they're huge

Pros : Good solid attraction/status mix w/higher hits than previous mix

+ Had everyone's attention all night (again)

+ Solid attraction from every girl in the car (again)

+ Couple of heavy hits - shit test from married women

+ Customers (all female) asked to stop at Liquor store-bought me a small bottle of Jagermeister after I mentioned that I like it

Cons : None

Notes : This is a very solid attraction mix, and possibly minor crush mix for some women.

I've been thinking lately about the overall effectiveness of mones, and I've come to the conclusion that there doesn't appear to be "sledgehammer" mix currently available that works across the board. Some mixes hit very hard for some targets, but not a "bomb" as it were for a large number of people. I think that mones work as a simple accelerator to assist in a specific goal along with behavior and context.

Major components of an interaction :

+ Social Context

+ Behavior

+ Chemical

If you have the first two in place, then the mones work to accelerate the behavior within the proper context. The hits that occur outside of this are what garner so much attention on these forums. Hence everyone looking for the illusive "panty dropper", which doesn't currently appear to exist in a practical sense. We might, however, be able to replicate the "PD" mix by only targeting a specific age/ethnicity/personality type under very specific conditions (bars @ 1:30am). Most guys are trying to find the "sledgehammer" mixes for everyday use; maybe these exist, but have such negative consequences, that ghosting occurs easily.

Again, lower doses appear to work better.

Context Notes : none

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-17-2015 11:12 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-17-2015 1:09 PM

Panty scorcher, sledgehammer, vagina slayer... It will be nothing subtle!

It's going to have the women show obvious attraction with a "come over here and fuck me right now" look in her eyes.

The old MAG did this for me, hence why I still preach it. I know it's possible! I'm living proof.

To watch and see a pheromone work like that is kind of scary, knowing it can have such a profound effect.

However, I'm pretty impressed with a few mones out today as certain vendors are cooking up some special products!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-17-2015 1:09 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

05-17-2015 1:38 PM

SOB is a heavy hitter. I have 10 mils of the spray and on occaision have added at 5pm to my end of day work mix and it always gets me noticed.

I do like it but your experiencing the power of cops. They have some of the greatest blatant power but can also backfire and are extremely environment specific for successful pick up.

I'v talke a lot about cops in the past so read some history. SOB is a nice blende at just a spray or two, rather than using full cops.

I just have the SOB in alcohol version; I want it to act immediately . This is a product that I would carry and apply when the time is right.

Try A314,sob. I's a killer too.

But cops can screw you around so do some research.

I have found that cops are the hardest hitting pheromone. They have always gotten me noticed.

Cops are an advanced user mone so do your work!

FD
05-17-2015 1:38 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-17-2015 1:39 PM

(05-17-2015 1:09 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Panty scorcher, sledgehammer, vagina slayer... It will be nothing subtle!

It's going to have the women show obvious attraction with a "come over here and fuck me right now" look in her eyes.

The old MAG did this for me, hence why I still preach it. I know it's possible! I'm living proof.

To watch and see a pheromone work like that is kind of scary, knowing it can have such a profound effect.

However, I'm pretty impressed with a few mones out today as certain vendors are cooking up some special products!

So what would you say are the closest mixes currently available to the old MAG?

Let's say top 3.

Also, how strange that old MAG gets so much talk, and yet no one seems interested in reproducing it??? You would think that if it worked that well that some vendor would want to figure out the recipe, or that the company themselves would want to create something close. Things like this make me wonder if there isn't something else going on behind the scenes.....Dodgy

Thanks! Smile

05-17-2015 1:39 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-17-2015 2:16 PM

Yep! Still shaking my head...

MAG was a strong sexual attractant.

Every new pheromone I buy, I give it the "MAG test" which is what I do with all my mones and what I'll be doing with GOA when I receive it.... Just get next to a female! That's it! Why? Because that's all I did with MAG!

It hit hard and fast!
I don't know any other nor do I possess any mones that hit like that.

The thing is, it's not hard to tell... It was as clear as day!

I have mones right now that women respond very well to, (Core, L2k v1, Aqua Vitae, Taboo) all gave me results right away!
But as far as sexually attracting/arousing a woman, in BROAD DAYLIGHT? Like WTF?... the old MAG!!

I know there's a few members who've had such blatant hits... The over the top hits! I'm just one of them.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-17-2015 2:16 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-21-2015 12:06 PM

(05-17-2015 2:16 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Yep! Still shaking my head...

MAG was a strong sexual attractant.

Every new pheromone I buy, I give it the "MAG test" which is what I do with all my mones and what I'll be doing with GOA when I receive it.... Just get next to a female! That's it! Why? Because that's all I did with MAG!

It hit hard and fast!
I don't know any other nor do I possess any mones that hit like that.

The thing is, it's not hard to tell... It was as clear as day!

I have mones right now that women respond very well to, (Core, L2k v1, Aqua Vitae, Taboo) all gave me results right away!
But as far as sexually attracting/arousing a woman, in BROAD DAYLIGHT? Like WTF?... the old MAG!!

I know there's a few members who've had such blatant hits... The over the top hits! I'm just one of them.

They are not dumb not to create such formulas again.The only possible reason for this should be that the key ingredient(s) are (now) illegal steroids.

TheLaw, since you test these big mixes with high none products, especially Steve's, to a big sample and in a closed space, you should have noticed people that can't stand the disgusting smell.It's 100% certain that some of the people smell a very bad smell regardless of covers.They wouldn't say it out of politeness but you "could" do a statistic on this.I had a crazy incident with evolve today at 1.5 drops, someone smelled it in the place I was 20 seconds ago.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-21-2015 12:06 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

05-21-2015 12:54 PM

(05-21-2015 12:06 PM)stefdude Wrote:  They are not dumb not to create such formulas again.The only possible reason for this should be that the key ingredient(s) are (now) illegal steroids.

TheLaw, since you test these big mixes with high none products, especially Steve's, to a big sample and in a closed space, you should have noticed people that can't stand the disgusting smell.It's 100% certain that some of the people smell a very bad smell regardless of covers.They wouldn't say it out of politeness but you "could" do a statistic on this.I had a crazy incident with evolve today at 1.5 drops, someone smelled it in the place I was 20 seconds ago.

It's certainly possible that people were just being polite. I've had passengers who literally had "shit breath" and I never said a word.

I always wear heavy cover scents as Stevo's fragrances leave something to be desired, but at least they cover most of the mone odor.

I've also received many compliments on SOB, which others claim stinks, so go figure.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 12:54 PM by theLaw.)
05-21-2015 12:54 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-22-2015 10:36 AM

(05-21-2015 12:54 PM)theLaw Wrote:  It's certainly possible that people were just being polite. I've had passengers who literally had "shit breath" and I never said a word.

I always wear heavy cover scents as Stevo's fragrances leave something to be desired, but at least they cover most of the mone odor.

I've also received many compliments on SOB, which others claim stinks, so go figure.

Heavy covers are doing fine for the simple detectors.But that minority, the 10-15%, can smell then through anything.Keep that in mind when judging reactions, it might look like an OD when it isn't.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-22-2015 10:36 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-24-2015 8:55 AM

Uber + EV + Coh + Ascend + Core

Driver : late 30s white male

Dosage : EV (1 back neck) + Coh (2 drops-upper neck) + Ascend (2 drops-jaw) + Core (2 sprays sides of head/ear)

Cover : Versace Eros

Environment : Uber vehicle

Duration : 8hrs

Targets : 20-50yrs old (about 80 customers)

Self effects : none

Pros : SLEDGEHAMMER - best mix to date

+ Had everyone's attention all night

+ Huge attraction hits from each girl in the car

+ 1 in-car make-out

+ 2 Cougars made sexually explicit remarks entire ride + invitation

+ Even girls with boyfriends showed full attention

+ All dudes showed huge respect

+ This mix somehow appeared to create a "giggle" factor that I hadn't seen before - people laughing way more than they should

Cons : Mix seemed to die down after about 5hrs

Notes : This is the heaviest attraction/sex mix that I've used to date. The only change was the addition of Core. I've used Core solo a few times, but I wanted to see if it would add any weight to the mix. This has officially taken over the previous spot held by my EV/SOB/Coh mix as best for snl.

Core appeared to help projection and amplify the mix itself, and Ascend is just simply a more potent product than SOB. With Ascend, you can be an asshole without being perceived as being just a dick.

Further testing is needed, so I will be using this mix a few more times on busy nights moving forward.

One final note, projection appears, yet again, to play a key role in the actual effectiveness of these chemicals. With the improved projection of this mix, I am now firmly convinced that these chemicals are playing a much larger part in an interaction than I previously thought...............the elusive "sledgehammer" may just exist after all.

Context Notes : More solo testing to come........

05-24-2015 8:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 8,720 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 24,508 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,293 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 1,857 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 3,434 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname