Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run
qdogg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run
11-03-2014 5:11 PM

OK so first thanks for having this forum as a great source of information for newbies looking to enhance relationships through 'mones. I have been lurking for about a month and interested for much longer than that, so I felt that I should post my first experience and review of the products that I have been initiated with, Cohesion XS and Evolve XS. I think I am also going to pick up some XiSt and play with that but I wanted to try with this first and see how it goes. Needless to say, Steve O will have another order coming shortly.

To start I literally received the packages today and within an hour I was ready to get started test driving them. I originally purchased Evolve and thanks to Steve O I was given a free sample of Cohesion to test as well. Why not go for broke I said, and in following many reviews of how they worked well together, I started my journey with 1 spray of Cohesion and 1 of Evolve. I did cover up with some Azarro Eau de Toilette (which she gave me for Xmas last year). Being at work I thought this would be an acceptable mix to play with and get some initial reactions. My main target is a woman I have been seeing on again off again for about 8 years. She recently has been distant and I feel like I have to reel her back in. We have always had plenty of sexual chemistry and love for each other but she is being very distant because of some recent events, and I am trying to get to open up and move past them.

So anyway I was stuck in the office for the first hour and had really no interactions with anyone to notice any changes. One guy came in and talked to me about a few things and if anything he was more docile, but nothing too out of the ordinary. That was OK since I was still a little nervous and feared everyone thought I smelled me like a pig who just came out of the pen. I had a meeting with her later in the afternoon to go over some documents (yes we work together), and that's where i figured I would see if this was the real deal. So we met in a conference room and she shut the door so we could have some privacy going over the docs. She immediately sat down across from me and we were in very close proximity, which judging from our earlier interactions in the day was the furthest thing I could have imagined. As we started to review a few things, she began leaning in, playing with her hair, she was even slipping a little with her words like I had really somehow gotten in her head. I was stunned by the immediate results, but felt like I was in total control of the emotions on both sides of the conversation. I began to flirt a little and talk about some things we will be doing together in the next few weeks, and she was open as she can be, seemingly mesmerized (I shit you not). I started playing a little footsies with her and she was open to touching and gentle caresses of her hands, her feet, and I am sure it could have escalated if I could have let it. Eye contact was dead on me from the minute she walked in the room. Honestly if i was in a position to close, i would have take it to the next step and would have sealed the deal, but today it was not in the cards. Being a Monday I am OK with that, and I have to say that my first experience was 100% legit.

There is no way I get those same interactions with her without some assistance Good based on the past week and how she has been towards me. It turned around 180 degrees as soon as she entered the room and I really did nothing to get the reactions. So my first experience of these products was out of the park. I am now off to the mall to see if I get any other hits from some total strangers, but that's not my focus, its really all on her and reconnecting. So far so good. I am going to take the day off tomorrow to see if its the 'mones or she has had a change of heart, and take it from there. This weekend I might go for broke if we can get some PT. I'll probably try 2 sprays each this week just to see if I get some OD reactions, hopefully nothing I can't recover from. I also will be looking to try them individually, Cohesion is probably more suited for the office and not sure I need the Evolve till later.

I also need to see if the Evolve "kick" comes through. Not sure if I will see that until I get some after hours time this week. I will be sure to keep you all posted, and thanks again to all for your advice.
11-03-2014 5:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run
11-03-2014 10:24 PM

Glad you could see the effects right away.
Looking forward to your adventures.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 10:24 PM by XyzN.)
11-03-2014 10:24 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-03-2014 10:34 PM

(11-03-2014 5:11 PM)qdogg Wrote:  I am going to take the day off tomorrow to see if its the 'mones or she has had a change of heart, and take it from there. This weekend I might go for broke if we can get some PT. I'll probably try 2 sprays each this week just to see if I get some OD reactions, hopefully nothing I can't recover from.

NO, NO, NO! Don't risk it at this stage. It's working. She's already into you. Use the same combo at the same rate for at least a week for the buildup and imprinting. Hook her in real tight first before you do your "experiments." If she is already emotionally involved with you, recovery will be easier even if you OD.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-03-2014 10:34 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-03-2014 10:59 PM

(11-03-2014 10:34 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  NO, NO, NO! Don't risk it at this stage. It's working. She's already into you. Use the same combo at the same rate for at least a week for the buildup and imprinting. Hook her in real tight first before you do your "experiments." If she is already emotionally involved with you, recovery will be easier even if you OD.

^THIS. For emphasis.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-03-2014 10:59 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

11-03-2014 11:29 PM

Take breaks a few days a week also
11-03-2014 11:29 PM
qdogg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2014 6:42 AM

Thanks for the advice. I will keep it up and see where it goes. I guess I am also wondering about how often or if you should "reapply" during the day. I know the effects usually are a couple hours for most of these 'mones so if I am in an all day situation, do I apply multiple times, or do I just apply before most interactions and let it ride?
11-04-2014 6:42 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-04-2014 9:07 AM

No need to reapply. On me at least, both oils last over 12 hours, although i can sometimes see results the next morning.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-04-2014 9:07 AM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-04-2014 9:48 AM

Good choice for your first products!
I prefer the oil versions of Cohesion and Evolve. Cohesion spray is a bit 'sticky' on my skin. Sprays are fast hitters, have better projection, but oils last longer. Especially Evolve oil if you give it sometime to release its power, the results can be outstanding.
For me it works like that : Any spray + Evolve oil.
XiSt + Evolve is also a powerful combo.
11-04-2014 9:48 AM

qdogg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2014 10:34 AM

Went ahead and did the same combo, Cohesion to the wrists and Evolve behind the ears. Had some interesting interaction with two of my older female colleagues, they seemed a little giddier than normal. Target is being a little indifferent but I think its because she ran into some other issues this morning not related. She did sit by me earlier and was playing with her hair a little which I would consider a positive sign. I am still curious how long the duration is of both mones. I think I need to be more conscientious about hits but that's just going to come with experience I think. I also might be underdoing it, I only did one spray Cohesion to each wrist (from the sampler) and one spray Evolve. We'll see how the rest of the day pans out.
11-04-2014 10:34 AM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-04-2014 10:45 AM

Next time try:
1 spray from Cohesion sample on each side of the neck, 1 spray of Evolve behind the ears (apply/rub it gently on both ears sides), 1 spray of Evolve on the wrists (touch them gently so it will be applied to both sides).
11-04-2014 10:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 117 36,386 09-03-2018 10:07 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 26,944 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,588 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,197 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  Did I change or did Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve changed?? ABC 21 10,877 06-17-2013 2:01 PM
Last Post: idle