Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I change or did Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve changed??
ABC
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Did I change or did Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve changed??
06-12-2013 11:00 PM

I used ACE exclusively for the last few months. The very first bottle that I used from each product gave me unbelievable results!!! I used only one spray from each and I was very happy with the results . Lately I do not get any results at all with the new bottles . I noticed that now on his web site SteveO recommends 2 to 3 sprays to be used instead of 1 to 2 sprays ( that's what he recommended before ). Did my body got used to the products ? Or do I have to switch to other products from a different company ? Or did ACE formula has evolved to the degree that my body do not respond to it?
06-12-2013 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Did I change or did Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve changed??
06-12-2013 11:16 PM

(06-12-2013 11:00 PM)ABC Wrote:  
I used ACE exclusively for the last few months. The very first bottle that I used from each product gave me unbelievable results!!! I used only one spray from each and I was very happy with the results

Which were??
06-12-2013 11:16 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

06-12-2013 11:35 PM

I used ACE exclusively for the last few months. The very first bottle that I used from each product gave me unbelievable results!!! I used only one spray from each and I was very happy with the results . Lately I do not get any results at all with the new bottles . I noticed that now on his web site SteveO recommends 2 to 3 sprays to be used instead of 1 to 2 sprays ( that's what he recommended before ). Did my body got used to the products ? Or do I have to switch to other products from a different company ? Or did ACE formula has evolved to the degree that my body do not respond to it?

Did you use them on the same targets? Sometimes, when the same subjects are exposed to your mones constantly, they tend to get used to your sig so you won't see any significant new results. Also, when using the same mones for a long time, you tend to use the previous results as your new baseline, hence it would seem that the mones are not working. I usually change my mixes from time to time to avoid this. Try to use ACE around new targets and see if there is some difference based on your old baseline.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
06-12-2013 11:35 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

06-13-2013 12:13 AM

give yourself a 1-2 week break off mones. thats always works

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
06-13-2013 12:13 AM

SteveO
Vendor

06-13-2013 12:30 AM

Hmm that's odd because I copied to text over from the old website exactly as it is. Can you provide me where it says to use 2-3 sprays because I don't see it. Here let me quote right from the ACE page:

Quote:Results should last 6-8 hours at 1-2 sprays applied to clean dry skin. This product does not contain any fragrance except the natural odors of the pheromones.

I'm sorry that it doesn't seem to be working the same for you anymore. I don't know really what to say except that I stand by everything I sell and if you feel you must move on, well I'd be disappointed, but understand. However you should contact me via the customer service email because this is the very first time I've heard about this from you. I would have thought you would have given me the opportunity to at least look into it for you. On the same note I have raw molecules from all my suppliers. I guess I should send them off for analysis to determine if anyone is trumping up what they are claiming theirs to be.

I've been using the ACE combo for a long time with pretty consistent results and at only one drop/spray of each myself. Even if you became accustomed to the products, it still wouldn't account for those new daily interactions we all have. You should still see results ABC, because those you encounter are not accustomed to them.

Unless you mean that the results are still happening but you are so used to them you are not noticing them. If that's the case yeah that happens to me to. I tend to do a reset and take a week or two off every once in a while just to see how life without mones is. Always wakes me upSmile.

Again though if you feel I'm not offering exactly what I say you should take advantage of my guarantee. I want you to be happySmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-13-2013 12:30 AM
NaughtywillCRY
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

06-13-2013 12:36 AM

Sir steve xist (105a) and pepper and nutmeg is out of stock.when to be stock again?

touchestupid
06-13-2013 12:36 AM
SteveO
Vendor

06-13-2013 12:43 AM

(06-13-2013 12:36 AM)DarkaziZ Wrote:  Sir steve xist (105a) and pepper and nutmeg is out of stock.when to be stock again?

Well steve will certainly do my friend (no sir required hereSmile). XiSt is actually in stock. Pepper Nutmeg as a concentrate is out because I'm not sure it can be done like it is. For some reason the plastic bottles don't seem to hold the pepper very well I filled a bunch just to have on hand and while there is no liquid to be found outside, they all are now half full. Its a conundrum I cannot for the life for me figure outSmile. I'm working on getting little glass bottles for them in the meantime.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-13-2013 12:43 AM
SteveO
Vendor

06-13-2013 12:52 AM

(06-13-2013 12:30 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Hmm that's odd because I copied to text over from the old website exactly as it is. Can you provide me where it says to use 2-3 sprays because I don't see it. Here let me quote right from the ACE page:

Quote:Results should last 6-8 hours at 1-2 sprays applied to clean dry skin. This product does not contain any fragrance except the natural odors of the pheromones.

I wanted to clarify on this a little as I don't like the way it reads. I have a habit of typing of typing out my thoughts and sometimes they can seem pretty harsh when read back.

If you see something that changed, and this would be a pretty big change, please let me know. Not as a challenge, as it appears above, but for genuine corrective action or at the very least an explanation. Because yeah I'm humanBig Grin. So yeah ABC, I'd really appreciate if you could provide me where it says that so I can fix itSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

06-13-2013 12:52 AM

NaughtywillCRY
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

06-13-2013 12:57 AM

Oh i see well i just wait for that to be stock sir steve Smile

touchestupid
06-13-2013 12:57 AM
ABC
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-13-2013 5:43 AM

(06-13-2013 12:30 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Hmm that's odd because I copied to text over from the old website exactly as it is. Can you provide me where it says to use 2-3 sprays because I don't see it. Here let me quote right from the ACE page:

I'm sorry that it doesn't seem to be working the same for you anymore. I don't know really what to say except that I stand by everything I sell and if you feel you must move on, well I'd be disappointed, but understand. However you should contact me via the customer service email because this is the very first time I've heard about this from you. I would have thought you would have given me the opportunity to at least look into it for you. On the same note I have raw molecules from all my suppliers. I guess I should send them off for analysis to determine if anyone is trumping up what they are claiming theirs to be.

I've been using the ACE combo for a long time with pretty consistent results and at only one drop/spray of each myself. Even if you became accustomed to the products, it still wouldn't account for those new daily interactions we all have. You should still see results ABC, because those you encounter are not accustomed to them.

Unless you mean that the results are still happening but you are so used to them you are not noticing them. If that's the case yeah that happens to me to. I tend to do a reset and take a week or two off every once in a while just to see how life without mones is. Always wakes me upSmile.

Again though if you feel I'm not offering exactly what I say you should take advantage of my guarantee. I want you to be happySmile

Hi SteveO, Thank you for your reply. I copied the following from the ASCEND web page ( where it is typed Best amount to use : 1 to 3 sprays . I recall that it was always 1 - 2 sprays if I am not mistaken

AndrosteRONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, AndrostANONE, AndrostENONE, DHEAS, Alpha-THDOC, AndrostaDIENONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Copulins, Dipropelyne Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B)
Total Pheromones 42.80 mg pheromones per bottle
For Best Results
Best For Day/Night? Best for either day or night wear.
Best Amount to use? 1 to 3 sprays to exposed skin such as neck, wrists, behind ears or any spot you typically apply cologne to. Most men find one spray is significant to get the job done.
Best Suitable For? This is like wearing a custom made power suit to the office. You'll get noticed! While at the same time the type of confidence that gets noticed at parties and social venues. Designed for work, suitable for play.
Best Results Category? Status
06-13-2013 5:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 117 36,387 09-03-2018 10:07 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 10,485 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 26,945 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,588 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,198 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo