Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
True Pheromones Imposing $90 for Compulsary Courier Before Stuff Ships?
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Pheromones Imposing $90 for Compulsary Courier Before Stuff Ships?
12-02-2011 3:19 PM

These policies should be made explicit upfront before monies are sent, valid though they may be. Fact is, the additional charge is not part of the bargain gslinger made. I trust they will come to an accommodation.

In the (pared-down) rotation: Wolf, AV, Glace, AM, 9+0; Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Acqua di Gio, Incense: Avignon, Jicky.

Journal
12-02-2011 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TruePheromones (Rep)
True Pheromones Staff

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-02-2011 3:34 PM

There are various reasons in which we request the upgrade to be made as mentioned in the previous post.

The reasons are on a per order basis and are each dealt with individually.

USA customers for example can feel free ordering much more than $200 with no issue.

I suspect that this customer was from outside of USA where shipping is either restricted or fraudulent charges are high.

Nevertheless this is the company policy and the way it will stay. Rest assured that the customer is granted a refund in full if they do not wish to proceed with the upgrade.

Thank You.

Nikki

Heart Who Am I?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 3:35 PM by TruePheromones (Rep).)
12-02-2011 3:34 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

12-02-2011 3:49 PM

Nikki

I think I speak for most of the people here when I say that you are doing an awesome job.

But Gslinger is part of a community that looks out for one another, starting from mark and ending with.... (I don't know, registrations still open)

May I offer a suggestion? Black Friday sale is over and Gslinger getting a refund now wont be able to take advantage of the sale anymore, how about giving him a coupon that he alone can use, that is similar to the discounts we had. This way, Gslinger would be a happy customer( us too) and you get brownie points towards your rep Smile being one of the best companies to sell pheromones. Based onwhat I bought from you guys, everything worked like described.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY 100MG ANDROSTATRION!

Cheers ;)
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 3:49 PM by SeriousSmile.)
12-02-2011 3:49 PM
TruePheromones (Rep)
True Pheromones Staff

Rep Post

12-02-2011 7:43 PM

100% rest assured that the situation will be dealt with on a professional level like it always has.

Thanks,

Nikki
100% rest assured that the situation will be dealt with on a professional level like it always has.

Thanks,

Nikki

Heart Who Am I?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 7:43 PM by TruePheromones (Rep).)
12-02-2011 7:43 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-02-2011 8:09 PM

Which country are you in Gslinger?

(12-02-2011 9:32 AM)Gslinger Wrote:  Hi guys, has anyone else of you gotten this? TP contacted me just a week ago on my black friday order and asked me if I wanted the option of having a special courier to get my order to me as I would get it faster than through the normal shipping method. The courier service would be $90

I replied that normal method was fine by me as to me paying $90 is equivalent to more than a normal order itself.

They then replied me again and told me that now, its non-optional, I have to pay the $90 USD for it to ship out and I have to provide my credit card and cv number

What puzzles me is that I could have split my order into quite a few batches to take advantage of the freebie offer (multiple black friday offers capped to minimum for free shipping and freebie score which I could have gone the route and gotten 5 packages) but I decided to just bunch up all my orders in one since TP was already offering such a good deal and it wouldn't be very nice to take any further advantage of that.

I'm quite miffed now that I've been hit with a compulsary $90 fee before my stuff will ship out.

I'm now trying to clear it up with them and ask if my order can be packed into smaller packages and shipped seperately so I don't have to pay for courier.

Did anyone else get this?
12-02-2011 8:09 PM

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2011 8:26 PM

Hi Nikki, I am a repeat customer, if TP checks its records on the account that I ordered from (shipping address/email/credit card information), you should be able to find that I did a previous purchase from TP.

Concerning fraudulent transactions I believe TP could do a check with the bank and the bank would also have done a check with me. A similar situation occured with another pheromone company and they informed me that they held my order while my details with the bank checked out.

I started this post not to bash TP but to find out what was going on. From what I've been reading everyone seems to be confused on order and shipping delays, various details such as delayed respond time, what's going on and not. I've also been experiencing delayed responses in correspondance. I believe your customer service is flooded with emails because of Black Friday however the $90 charge comes as quite a shock and trust me, when you've bought something and after making the purchase a sudden surchage is layered on, you will want to find out if the same thing has happened to anyone else.

An international call is pretty costly on my side and I believe that instead of me doing the calling, TP could have given me some advance notice, clarified the situation further (only after a week it now has been explained to me the main reason is protection from fraudulent charges and also several cases of fraudulent charges originating from my country) or even been the one to initiate the call since the imposition of the $90 extra charge isn't a small matter.

Your customer service has just emailed me with the same answer you've provided which is the reason of "fraudulent charges".

With all due respect, I do not see why paying extra for courier can prevent fraudulent charges for True Pheromones and also prevent fraudulent charges to my credit card. I will be waiting for your customer service's reply.

Concerning fraudulent charges from my country I would like to say, please check out the details from buyers from my country with the banks, report it if its fraudulent. You will notice that there are several legit buyers from my country as we already have quite a growing community over here (ohhmygod will be flying in from down under in a couple of days to visit some of us). I am surprised that there are fraudulent purchases originating from here since everything is so simple and easy to trace and track down, I would expect more of it to come from other parts of the world. As for our Postal System, its top notch.

If things reach an impasse, I will make my phone call on either monday or tuesday to your customer service. Thanks for taking time to reply to my post

There's a saying
"If you want something Cheap and Good, it won't Fast. If you want something Fast and Cheap? It won't be good. If you want something Good and Fast, it won't be Cheap."

I don't expect much, Cheap and Good but not Fast works for me, Good and Fast but not Cheap also works for me - when I'm given enough heads up and know what I'm getting myself into.

I can't say that I'm not disappointed by this or even feeling a little jipped when it started. I see great things coming from True Pheromones. I'm a big fan of TL. I like TC too, not much a fan of TA though and I can't wait for my TJ to get in, thanks to all the rave reviews I've been hearing from a bud of mine.

You guys have the capability to create the product and sell the product however its post sales care that I feel what TP is very much lacking in, from the delays to situations such as mine. All it takes is just one very bad experience to wipe out all the good that's been done for a client.

I'm not trying to preach, but please Nikki, for TP's sake, please feed back to your management that apart from adding on to your product line (which looks to be an incredibly exciting development) do look at beefing up other parts like customer service as well as post sales care and fine print.

(12-02-2011 2:57 PM)TruePheromones (Rep) Wrote:  GSlinger It's fairly basic actually. It could be any number of reasons that we request your order be upgraded to FedEx.

If you live in a country that has bad delivery or postal practices we ask you to upgrade to ensure delivery is successful.

If you live in a country that has a high amount of fraudulent activity and we need to have a tracking number on your package to protect our countries citizens from more fraudulent credit card charges. This is a policy to protect YOU not us...

If your order is over $200...

It varies from situation to situation but ANY combination of these could merit this request and it varies on a per order basis. Nothing more.

Just call in man. 877 PHERO 77. There is no need to seek information from this forum when we have phone staff standing by that can explain all this to you by telephone on a per order basis.

We do this to protect you. And ensure that YOU receive the product timely based on our experiences shipping products all around the world. Trust me, we're not here to scam you or impose things after the fact if it was not in YOUR best interest.

Love Nikki
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 8:46 PM by Gslinger.)
12-02-2011 8:26 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2011 8:36 PM

Check your pm :wink2:

(12-02-2011 8:09 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Which country are you in Gslinger?
12-02-2011 8:36 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

12-02-2011 9:37 PM

Gslinger, nice post.

YOUR COUNTRY ( Big Grin ) is top notch in the whole fkn continent, fraudulent purchases originating from there wootttttttttttttttttttttttt ?

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
12-02-2011 9:37 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-02-2011 9:47 PM

I like how it wasnt a problem the first time he ordered. But now it is. Honestly theyre just giving the stuff away and it would have been perfect customer service to say yes we have this policy but since youre a repeat customer we will waive this because we value and appreciate your business.
12-02-2011 9:47 PM
TruePheromones (Rep)
True Pheromones Staff

Rep Post

12-02-2011 10:41 PM

Thanks for your response GSlinger.

All was duly noted.

Please PM me your location/delivery address and we'll take it from there. I cannot guarantee anything but I certainly will try!

Thanks,

Nikki Smile

Heart Who Am I?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 10:41 PM by TruePheromones (Rep).)
12-02-2011 10:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 8 4,748 07-12-2022 8:02 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  Trouble contacting True Pheromones? nephil 2 1,749 11-20-2017 9:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
Question True Pheromones, excellent customer service dsouza 0 2,000 07-21-2014 10:24 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust Gslinger 42 27,760 03-20-2013 7:38 PM
Last Post: maleosx
  True Pheromones Discounts terry0400-40 17 11,075 05-28-2012 7:41 PM
Last Post: heey85