Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Pheromones Discounts
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3978
Thanks received:
3358 thanks in 1524 posts

True Pheromones Discounts
05-02-2012 6:49 PM

50% Off All Orders Over $100!

Pheromone Blow Out Sale! Aerosol AXE Style Pheromone Infused Body Sprays FREE!

50% Off Your Entire Order!

Only at

Only $12.50/bottle!

50% ADDITIONAL SAVINGS!

On NOW! For a few days only! Expires This Sunday!

Coupon Code: MAY50%OFF

True Alpha & True Instinct Body Sprays are FREE!

Click below and read more!

True Alpha Body Spray

True Instinct Body Spray

True Love Oil-Based - January's BEST SELLING Pheromone!!
TRUELoveâ„¢ "“ The Only Methoxyestratetraenone Oil Based Pheromone Mix

"Simply a remarkable mix" "“ After a much awaited two months from development to bottle, we present to you the worlds first oil-based Methoxyestratetraenone pheromone mix. Designed for 3 things - enhancing communication, deepening trust, and heightening the serious feeling of masculine protection all while packing it into an oil based slow release formula. You just don't get much better than that...

This product is one of the more well rounded products on the menu. It's also the worlds only Methoxyestratetraenone based pheromone in oil-based form made by popular request from pheromone enthusiasts all around the world. The best part is, it's backed by a 100% Rock Solid Money Back Guarantee. Bragging rights? We sure do think so ourselves...

Pheromone enthusiast? Our much awaited custom mix module is extremely popular! Research and make your very own custom mix.

The Electronic Pheromone Diffusion System is filling rooms all over the world is a truly amazing product and of course a 1st of it's kind only from True Pheromones!

Join our FORUM and connect with the community!

Join the revolution & Welcome from the owner!

Hi Guys!

My personal guarantee to you - You will NOT find better products and customer service anywhere in the pheromone world. Hands down. Ask me anything you like and join this amazing revolution.

We've introduced NEW pheromones, custom mixes, and now even body sprays and patches! Almost every month we will try for something new! - Our newest product is the oil based version of True Love by popular demand!

Constantly improving and always developing new products - True Pheromones is the International Standard when it comes to human pheromone research. There is no other company in the world that upholds the same ultra-high quality standards and unparalleled customer service, rock bottom pricing and an all around sound product.

8 Simple Reasons Why We're Different:
We're Real - A 18 person team dedicated to your pheromone needs that you can contact 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.
One Year 100% Money Back Guarantee - We're just that confident our products will change your life.
Guaranteed Delivery worldwide.
Contact us by Live Chat, Email or Toll Free phone in USA/Canada - Try finding even a physical address let alone a phone number on other less reputable websites... You won't!
Canadian Made Pheromones - Highest purity available nationwide. Hands down.
Informative - Get the information you need by one of our qualified staff members to make the right decision - save money, time & effort.
Highly Experienced - We have been manufacturing and distributing pheromone chemicals and products for years and are now starting retail locations throughout the US.
Diversified - Selling a WIDE-RANGE of UNIQUE quality Products - unlike any other company around.

As the owner, I want to encourage you to connect with me personally, add me (personally) as a friend on facebook, follow our twitter updates or like our facebook page.

My point here is that we are a real company with real people packaging, shipping, answering phones, accounting, selling, helping and everything else in-between to keep us afloat!

Ask me any questions you have directly about the world of these truly amazing pheromones and be sure to spread the word!

**Win a $200/month product sponsorship just by liking our page!** Join below.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-02-2012 6:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, angelus, Lexy

angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

RE: True Pheromones Discounts
05-03-2012 4:43 AM

Yep got this in the email too. Thanks for the heads up, Terry! Gonna get me some more TP products now. woot!
05-03-2012 4:43 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-03-2012 4:46 AM

(05-03-2012 4:43 AM)angelus Wrote:  Yep got this in the email too. Thanks for the heads up, Terry! Gonna get me some more TP products now. woot!
Yeah i also may grab some True Alpha, and a little True Love in oil whilst the prices are so reasonable, i like TA . .

My thread >
05-03-2012 4:46 AM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
928 thanks in 339 posts

05-03-2012 6:23 AM

No single Molecules, I guess the buy we made on single molecule during their Last Black Friday 50% off sale, hurt then some kind of way. It would have been nice to get some, Estratetraenone (Equilin), Methoxyestratetraenol , and so more Androstatrione. Vampire
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 7:39 AM by kmacc45.)
05-03-2012 6:23 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1527
Thanks received:
1411 thanks in 510 posts

05-03-2012 8:02 AM

Yup no Singles. that's all I was after too . . facepalm

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-03-2012 8:02 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
928 thanks in 339 posts

05-03-2012 8:09 AM

Hey!!! If anybody from TP reading give us (Pherotruth member) a shot Xyxgun at your single molecule during this 50% off sale.
05-03-2012 8:09 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 236 posts

05-03-2012 9:43 AM

I will make an order, single molecules included or not.
TA is the base I mostly use, because it's cheap as is and it's good. When I can get it for half price, it's a no brainer to stock up for a long time to come.
Still haven't tried TI many times but it seems promising. Have to go with it solo or with just a little socials sometime. Getting at least one more bottle of that too.
Already have a full bottle of TL oil and maybe 70 or 75 % left in another but I don't know if I can pass on that either when this kind of sale comes along.

XXX is a (somewhat weak) single molecule none, isn't it?

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 10:20 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
05-03-2012 9:43 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-03-2012 10:53 AM

(05-03-2012 9:43 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I will make an order, single molecules included or not.
TA is the base I mostly use, because it's cheap as is and it's good. When I can get it for half price, it's a no brainer to stock up for a long time to come.
Still haven't tried TI many times but it seems promising. Have to go with it solo or with just a little socials sometime. Getting at least one more bottle of that too.
Already have a full bottle of TL oil and maybe 70 or 75 % left in another but I don't know if I can pass on that either when this kind of sale comes along.

XXX is a (somewhat weak) single molecule none, isn't it?
Yes i think XXX is just AndrostEnone at 5 mcg / spray or 10 mcg /dr in the oil cheers TAB . . ..

My thread >
05-03-2012 10:53 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 236 posts

05-03-2012 3:33 PM

Sad that the singles weren't included but I got me some TA, TI, TL and XXX. The latter is instead of straight none into mixes since I no longer have that. This indeed is 10 mcg/drop and that should be quite enough.
I added body sprays to the TA and the TI because they barely cost anything at all, $2.50 each.

I already have a few of these sprays and have used them just once, but I remember it well as all heads kept turning to me all the time while I sat in a Chinese restaurant. I was only waiting for take away, so I didn't stay long and I can't tell if the hits were positive or negative but they definitely were hits.

This purchase means I'll likely pass on the Pure mones discount offer.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 3:34 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
05-03-2012 3:33 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
459 thanks in 226 posts

05-03-2012 5:10 PM

Hi...I would like to take advantage of this offer, you guys think I can get the $25 off first time buyer too?

What are some female faves from True Pheromones? Is there something similar to Instant Sexiness A? Thanks!
05-03-2012 5:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trouble contacting True Pheromones? nephil 2 316 11-20-2017 8:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
Question True Pheromones, excellent customer service dsouza 0 872 07-21-2014 9:24 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 3 1,978 08-07-2013 1:41 AM
Last Post: Rolf
  True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust Gslinger 42 18,546 03-20-2013 6:38 PM
Last Post: maleosx
  50% off + freebys @ True Pheromones terry0400-40 10 5,807 04-17-2012 2:38 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed