Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Pheromones, excellent customer service
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question True Pheromones, excellent customer service
07-21-2014 10:24 PM

I just wanted to shed some light on the True love oil and Spray I ordered a few weeks back.

Bottom line is I tried them and was disappointed the didn't produce the effects I wanted.. They did produce effects but I found they made me very beta and I didn't like that.. Guys wouldn't get out of my way in the mall, gay guys kept checking me out, and one guy pararallel parks right beside my door while i'm half way out of the drivers seat with my door fully open. He was literally 1/2 foot from me. He couldn't wait? Enough of my beta rant with TL.

WHen I requested a refund I got great customer feedback and that I should ship my parcel back by standard post.. Unfortunately, in Ontario Canada postal law now requires packages shipped via courier and also liquid items like pheromone colognes to be sent express shipping.. Turns out this shipping was like $73 .. I was shocked.. I mean I spent 130$ on my products and after sending it back would get less than half of my value back.

True pheromones not only refunded me promptly but also credited me some of my shipping charges back helping me take less of a hit.. I still paid most of the $73 but any deduction through a better refund counts as good service.

I did not like the TL products but I loved the service. I now know that returning pheromones to USA can cost a ridiculous amount for me and I am going to be careful about ordering new products from now on.

Thank you True pheromones for your great after sale customer service.

I'm sure your products will work for others with different body chemistry compared to mine.

dsouza

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-21-2014 10:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 7 3,377 06-08-2020 12:22 AM
Last Post: Magick
  Trouble contacting True Pheromones? nephil 2 1,016 11-20-2017 9:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
  Bad service from true pheromone ansmal 0 1,691 02-04-2014 4:04 PM
Last Post: ansmal
  True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust Gslinger 42 23,086 03-20-2013 7:38 PM