Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strip Club Mix
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strip Club Mix
07-22-2015 7:30 AM

(07-21-2015 9:06 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  haha, spoken like a man thats spent some hours in a strip club. In principle I understand where you are coming from but don't understand how they can be immune to pheromones. That news would be so disheartening that I'll have to try for myself. I'll report back....

I'm tempted to do the THU_GOA... But I had this strong hit today using glace. Made me what to keep playing with this. Is glace-THU-GOA a good idea? Similar to AS3's mixes.

No one here is sleeping with strippers regularly using pheromones.

The members here report "hits" because a stripper touched them or smiled at them or sat with them or looked into their eyes or caressed their chest. Newsflash! That's what strippers do!

As a PUA I always tried and refined my game on strippers because they are among the hardest women to game. Their whole profession is about gaming men, making men feel wanted.

Despite what is written here pheromones will not get you strippers. if they did then everybody would just put on 2 sprays of this and 1 spray of that and land a stripper.

Try it. Many, many users here have tried it. They talk big talk but have no stripper lay reports to post. Why? Because none of the combos posted have resulted in a lay. Just normal stripper behavior (touching, teasing and seducing).
07-22-2015 7:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-22-2015 8:41 AM

(07-22-2015 7:30 AM)Paradox Wrote:  No one here is sleeping with strippers regularly using pheromones.

The members here report "hits" because a stripper touched them or smiled at them or sat with them or looked into their eyes or caressed their chest. Newsflash! That's what strippers do!

As a PUA I always tried and refined my game on strippers because they are among the hardest women to game. Their whole profession is about gaming men, making men feel wanted.

Despite what is written here pheromones will not get you strippers. if they did then everybody would just put on 2 sprays of this and 1 spray of that and land a stripper.

Try it. Many, many users here have tried it. They talk big talk but have no stripper lay reports to post. Why? Because none of the combos posted have resulted in a lay. Just normal stripper behavior (touching, teasing and seducing).

While I understand were you are coming from I think maybe we have a different measuring stick. You are saying that if it doesnt end in sex its a zero. I don't see it that way. When I started using PUA techniques (I'll call being engaging) in the SC I noticed a sharp increase in the attention you are talking about. So I put less effort or money in and got more return (attention) out. If 'mones help increase this it still means they are working...you may just not still sleep with a stripper because its a challenge. I just don't follow how if you are going to the club anyways why 'mones wouldn't still be an advantage.
07-22-2015 8:41 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-22-2015 9:16 AM

I found that strippers need a mone bombed to get their attentions.
Not the places i go to, but my encounters with 1 spray AM + 3 or 4 Drops of New Pheromone Additive were interesting, in a good way.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-22-2015 9:16 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-22-2015 10:20 AM

(07-22-2015 8:41 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I just don't follow how if you are going to the club anyways why 'mones wouldn't still be an advantage.

I don't want to get into it too deeply because I really don't want to reveal too much.

Strippers are wired differently from other women.

They respond to certain things differently because of an ingrained mindset which is embedded in a subconscious belief in some “core” negative thoughts.

This mindset in turn is the driver of their motivations.

That's really all I'm going to give and it's too much already.

In any case, go and try all the combos you have seen on this thread and elsewhere.

Here are a few threads that mention pheromones and strippers:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-AM-l2k-and-...-strippers

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-True-Love

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Need-advice...experience

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Voodoo-The-Reviews-Thread

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Overdose
07-22-2015 10:20 AM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-22-2015 10:43 AM

(07-21-2015 8:33 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Stripclub mix

2 handfuls of $1 bills and 1 handful of $5 bills.

The facts as I see them

Strippers are nearly immune to all pheromone formulas. They are trapped for up to 13 hours in a room full of testosterone and Androstenone generating men.

After a few months they develop some sort of mental block or tolerance regarding pheromones.

Besides, strippers are mercenaries. They are only in it for the money, money and more money.

Most guys will go and wear 2 sprays of this and 1 spray of that and come back proclaiming that the strippers there at the club loved him. Don't be that guy.

The cold hard fact is that strippers love your money and will act like you are the greatest thing since peanut butter as long as you keep throwing money.

When you are gone they will treat the next guy the same way they treated you...until he leaves. Then they will treat the next guy like he is the greatest thing since peanut butter as long as he keeps throwing money.

Don't over think it. I have been around the forums for a few years and yes this topic comes up and yes guys wear pheromones and swear that the strippers treated him better than the other patrons...

They report back to the forums that their mix is fantastic because of all of the attention that they got at the strip club. Everyone runs out and buys the bottles to mix the formula and wa-la...nothing happens.

The business of strippers is to give attention. You pay for their attention.

I have dated strippers before and it's fun for the first two months...

I' guessing I'm "the guy" your talking about. Have you ever dated a stripper or worked in a club? Your stereotype couldn't be further off. Dancing requires looks, brains and a predatory instinct but many (not all) are well balanced and pragmatic, yes they dance for the money and some go far beyond dancing for a few dollars more...but guess what...they are people too.

You are entirely correct in that the definition off the business is professional give a shit meets ATM, if your paying I'm caring...

In that context explain how a gal will sit with someone for hours and turn down hundreds of $$$ to just hang out. Not just me, you'll see it in every club. I can generate that behavior with or without mones but truthfully mones do make a difference, especially mixes like Xist or GOA, Bliss, Cohesion, Imprint...

Most dancers deal with a tremendous amount of bullshit and rejection on a daily basis and many are looking for some genuine conversation and a small dose of TLC.
07-22-2015 10:43 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-22-2015 11:27 AM

Let's see, I married a stripper, slept with better than a dozen, and had several that were party buddies and the best wingmen a guy could want. Most happened after my second divorce, but long before I knew anything of pheromones.

The pictures below were taken several years ago with a stripper at a Country Western Club, which happened to have a Red Bull Photo Booth that night, and after I'd been kicked out of the strip club because as one of the managers said "We were getting to intimate" As I was getting up the girl told me to wait for her and she'd meet me outside in a couple of minutes. I didn't really think she would or that they would let her leave even if she wanted to, but a couple minutes later she came bouncing out the door and left with me.

And up until the point of being kicked out I had not given her a penny, but did buy her a drink.

[Image: Biata-Me.gif]

Best part was that after we took those pics and came out of the Red Bull Booth there was a group of about 20 guys gathered around making a fuss, then we noticed the Big Screen TV on the wall displaying the last picture we took. We went back to the table and she says "We should go back in there and take some pictures of me giving you a blowjob". And if it weren't for the 3 off duty Sheriffs standing right outside the door I'd probably have agreed. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-22-2015 11:27 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-22-2015 12:00 PM

(07-22-2015 10:43 AM)DWR Wrote:  I' guessing I'm "the guy" your talking about.

You are not "The Guy". Not specifically.

Yes, I know you frequent strip clubs wearing pheromones.

Yes, I agree to disagree with you on this subject.

Yes I have dated strippers before. I know all the stuff that the go through, deal with, put up with. I know, I know, I know. It's been told to me "straight out of the horses mouth", over and over again.

(07-22-2015 11:27 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Let's see, I married a stripper, slept with better than a dozen, and had several that were party buddies and the best wingmen a guy could want. Most happened after my second divorce, but long before I knew anything of pheromones.

The pictures below were taken several years ago with a stripper at a Country Western Club, which happened to have a Red Bull Photo Booth that night, and after I'd been kicked out of the strip club because as one of the managers said "We were getting to intimate" As I was getting up the girl told me to wait for her and she'd meet me outside in a couple of minutes. I didn't really think she would or that they would let her leave even if she wanted to, but a couple minutes later she came bouncing out the door and left with me.

And up until the point of being kicked out I had not given her a penny, but did buy her a drink.

I'm not saying that no one can get with a stripper. I am saying that you need some game.

Strippers are at the top of the mercenary food chain.

Pheromones alone will not get you laid by a stripper. What I am saying is that because of the amount of men and man smells a stripper is exposed to the pheromones would not contribute much if at all to the close.

Mark, I'm sure that you know this having been married to one and sleeping with others you know exactly what I am saying.

Strippers cannot be pulled by pheromones alone. Not only do you need game but you need to have good game. True or not Mark? LOL

I like strippers because they are so much fun. I like the way that they see life. Once you have dated a few you get to see stuff that the club patrons don't see, which is why I say "Don't be that guy".

They will make sure you have a good time no matter what you are wearing. It's their job!

My posts here are not for PUA's who can pull women with or without pheromones. They are for those who think that 2 sprays of this and 1 spray of that puts them in the queue to date a stripper.
07-22-2015 12:00 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-22-2015 12:12 PM

(07-22-2015 12:00 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I'm not saying that no one can get with a stripper. I am saying that you need some game.

Strippers cannot be pulled by pheromones alone. Not only do you need game but you need to have good game. True or not Mark? LOL

Not only good game, but a very different kind of game than what you'd work in other venues or with non strippers.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-22-2015 12:12 PM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-22-2015 12:39 PM

Sorry If I was misleading. In no way shape or form am I looking for the magic bullet. I understand that any mix will only add to my vibe. Because I agree with you to some extent about their mindset I was looking to see if someone had some ideas about a mix that would help your vibe... not make a stripper get down on her knees and start fellatiating me.
07-22-2015 12:39 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

07-22-2015 12:45 PM

(07-22-2015 12:12 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Not only good game, but a very different kind of game than what you'd work in other venues or with non strippers.

Idk a couple of strippers I pulled, I used no game at all. Two were just normal conversations after a lap dance and the other pursued me after I found her a whale. That's why I don't pay attention to all the commandments of stripper gaming. If you're really looking to hook up with strippers get a job at a strip club. My best friend works as a bat back/security and literally is swimming in poon. He would say "this is my homeboy,he's cool as shit"and it worked better than any pick up line\Phero I ever used.
07-22-2015 12:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Club Wear Winner? MMM 1 1,412 12-23-2015 9:48 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Going to a strip club MatMat 9 3,948 10-26-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: MMM
Rainbow Opinions About Mix for Club ! vicpowa 2 1,766 01-18-2014 1:27 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
Question Club Mix ! vicpowa 1 1,243 12-06-2013 4:48 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,886 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer