Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Love
pherofun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

True Love
06-09-2011 10:07 PM

I long time pheromone user who is new to the forum. I was a Love-Scent / Androtics user until I accidentally came across this forum. I saw a couple of very good reviews in the forum on True Love and decided to buy some.

My first venture with the product was in a strip club. I sprayed two sprays of two True Love and one of True Charisma as recommended by Terry on this forum. I know due to the nature of strip clubs the pheromone results are suspect, but I am convinced True Love is an outstanding product and will continue to test in other venues. I was at a very busy strip club on a Friday night and these are the things that happened to me different than other times in strip clubs:

One dancer spent several hours with me on a busy Friday night and I was spending very little money. This is not typical for me. In a busy club, they usually go away when the money isn't flowing. I even told the dancer I was from out of town and likely would not be back. I kept thinking she would leave me since I wasn't spending and she just wouldn't "“ hours went by. When I said I was leaving, she kept saying how disappointed she was that I was from out of town and wanted to walk me out to my car. This was strange and has never happened to me ever at a strip club.

I got one dance from a stripper and later on she came by uninitiated by me asked to exchange phone numbers. This was something else that doesn't happen to me in strip clubs.

Conclusion: To me this was very unusual for a busy Friday night. In my past experience, strippers just want to get your money and bolt when it's busy. I think True Love is an incredible bonding and attraction mix. It may even be more so than anything I have ever used in the past. I realize this was not the perfect testing environment, but I have preliminary confirmation of some of the good opinions on the board regarding this product and am excited to play with it more. The exciting thing to me about this product is that it does not contain none, yet is a powerful attractor. This to me is amazing and makes the product much safer, especially in environments such as the workplace. Looking forward to more testing.
06-09-2011 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: True Love
06-09-2011 10:44 PM

Great report!

It's been years since I've been to a strip club, but dude, I can give you some killer tips on how to pick up strippers, if you want them.

Here's a little teaser of me and a stripper, after I got kicked out of the club by a bouncer because we were getting to intimate. Smile

She followed me out and we went to another club, which happened to have a Red Bull photo booth, and is were these pictures were taken. OH yeah, and they were broadcast on a big screen TV outside of the booth, and there was lots of hooting and hollering when we came out of the booth.

She wanted to go back in and take another set and give me a blow job, but the thought of jail time and having to register as a sex offender was enough of a discouragement that I decided it wasn't a good idea. Cry
Little Willy hated me for it too! Hunter

Anyway, if you want those tips, PM me and I'll send you my tel number and we can talk.

Click me!

Really bad quality, but that kinda what happens when you scan a film strip from a photo booth, sorry!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-09-2011 10:44 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

06-10-2011 12:17 AM

God damn Mark, ur da man !Btw-wat-were-you-wearing?!

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 12:21 AM by ohhmygod.)
06-10-2011 12:17 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-10-2011 12:39 AM

(06-10-2011 12:17 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  God damn Mark, ur da man !Btw-wat-were-you-wearing?!

Dude, that was like a year ago, I couldn't tell you what I was wearing if I wanted to.

But, it ain't all about Pheromones, I was doing just as well long before I ever knew anything about Pheromones.

It's about attidude and how you treat them!

Hint: Don't treat them like strippers, instead make them feel like you could care less about seeing their tits and want to get to know them for their personalities.

Oh, and when they ask you want a lap dance, and they will, turn them down, but pay them for one anyway, restating that you'd rather get to know them for their minds but realize that they are there to make money.

You will get laid!

And it'll cost you far less then trying to pay for their attention in the usual way, which will probably wind up with you leaving the club with blue balls annyway.

And, I'm confident enough in this to say that I'm 48 years old, and I'd be willing to let you pick the club, and bet you that I'd end up leaving with one of the strippers!

I've had way to many years, and spent way to much money on strippers that i finally figured it out. Big Grin

Hell, I even married one! confused

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-10-2011 12:39 AM

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

06-10-2011 12:47 AM

Hah ! Big Grin I know its about attitude but just wondering which kind of mones could enhance that particular kind of interaction MrgreenMrgreenMrgreen

Btw i think there are some underage readers in Pherotruth haha =)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 12:47 AM by ohhmygod.)
06-10-2011 12:47 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-10-2011 12:57 AM

If you're really dead set on pheromones this may sound unbelievable, but try copuliins.

06-10-2011 12:57 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-10-2011 4:24 AM

When inside the strip club it would be interesting to know just how many other guys could be armed with a pheromone application applied and how much Androstenone there would be circulating - - - or should i say copulins ( natural variety ) ha ha.

I think what Mark mentioned concerning the application of synthetic copulins on the man could very well be most advantageous in the club enviroment especially when engaging in a close contact encounter with girls, because i think they may be influenced to think that this man wearing the cops is not desperate for sex, in fact he is well worn.

However if it was me going to take a visit to Bad Girls then if i decided to apply True Love i would probably start out with 4 sprays and 1-2 dr of Alpha 7 + my favourite separate Essence of Woman application which would be @ 4 drops considering the nature of the venue...

I can actually get away with 2 dr Alpha 7 very well, it may have something to do with my age of nearly 60 Big boss

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-10-2011 4:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love combos (TL+NA, TL+New Pheromone Additive) stefdude 9 1,662 05-09-2018 4:55 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  True love or cohesion or .. Washaq1234 0 450 04-12-2018 4:02 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  True love pheromone? ansmal 13 4,690 09-10-2016 5:16 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Cohesion vs Certo vs True Love? pam2 15 5,927 12-24-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  True love vs nude alpha Starzjk 1 2,100 11-26-2015 2:37 PM
Last Post: Phyros