Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Club Wear Winner?
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Club Wear Winner?
12-23-2015 9:40 AM

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS, Moners and Mone-nettes! Girl dance

Now, ...

As DP seems to be in the TOP STORIES OF THE MONTH for CLUB WEAR, I wonder who would be the winner of these TOP STORIES. ???????????????? You decide! Dirol

*** DP + Hypnotica Social: This is my favorite for Bars and clubs. This is The ONE NIGHT STAND KING for me. I don't close all the time with the others, but this combo Always delivers for me.

DP 1 X 2 HS.
DP: just 1 drop to the neck/chest, then use my index finger to rub some of it behind the ears.

HS: 1 drop on my wrists (rubbed together) and 1 drop to my jaws and rub the other side as well.

P.S. No other mixes (yet) have these wow effects for me. some work, just not Wow for me. (RAZORCAGE)

*** DP + Hypnotica Social: DP + HS just got me laid. Great combo. I was riding an XiSt + Kane + BW app, but it was mostly DP + HS. Disinhibition plus strong sexual is where it's at.

Met her a few months ago so medium-long term target. Have gone on a date, have cared for her in a bad situation she's in, we cuddled, kissed, started grabbing her boobs, and she went for me, and we went for it. She was really wet at first and then kind of dried up but never needed lube. I know you're interested in those details lol

She was never "horny"...just...willing. 4 dabs of DP from the sample vial, 2 drops of HS in wolf scent. I am a 30 yo white male. She is a 25 yo white female. She's on birth control. Does that complete your medical report? (NP17)

*** CAPTAIN:THE HOOKUP:DIRTY PRIMITIVE:

Captain Hook + Dirty Primative!
2 sprays each + 2 drops DP
I won't go clubbing without it!

2 sprays each CAPT and THU + 2 Drops DP (D'MAN)

Do share your TRIED, TESTED and PROVEN CLUB WEAR here. No, I didn't say share WHAT YOU THINK would be good, but what you've TESTED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, and found it consistent. No, I didn't say share something you THINK GIRLS KEPT CHECKING YOU OUT WITH, but what you've TESTED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, and fount it consistent. No, I didn't say share something you THINK GOT YOU DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS, but what you've TESTED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, and fount it consistent. One night stands, first meet make outs, first meet three-somes all count. Bomb

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2015 9:44 AM by MMM.)
12-23-2015 9:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Club Wear Winner?
12-23-2015 9:48 AM

Captain Hook + Dirty Primative!
2 sprays each + 2 drops DP
I won't go clubbing without it!

Would love to hear your reasoning behind I WON'T GO CLUBBING WITHOUT IT!, DMAN.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2015 9:48 AM by MMM.)
12-23-2015 9:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strip Club Mix SuperJoy 66 16,786 01-11-2019 12:45 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  Going to a strip club MatMat 9 3,958 10-26-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: MMM
Rainbow Opinions About Mix for Club ! vicpowa 2 1,772 01-18-2014 1:27 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
Question Club Mix ! vicpowa 1 1,247 12-06-2013 4:48 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,894 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer