Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strip Club Mix
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strip Club Mix
07-21-2015 8:09 AM

(07-21-2015 7:40 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  One more Strip Club tip: When the dancer tells you her name is Aphrodite, Summer, Winter or whatever other stage name she spews out and asks your name say "Edgar, and if you'll tell me your real name I'll tell you mine", works pretty much 100% of the time.

You'd posted that somewhere many years ago, I tried that and it does work. Cool

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-21-2015 8:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-21-2015 8:33 AM

(07-20-2015 7:40 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find anything in the search.

I have a friend coming to town that has a "problem" to put it nicely. I'm sure we'll end up at a strip club. I was thinking Glace+New Pheromone Additive... but could add GOA for something like AS3's mix. My arsenal is below...

Any thoughts or experiences? Thank you!

Stripclub mix

2 handfuls of $1 bills and 1 handful of $5 bills.

The facts as I see them

Strippers are nearly immune to all pheromone formulas. They are trapped for up to 13 hours in a room full of testosterone and Androstenone generating men.

After a few months they develop some sort of mental block or tolerance regarding pheromones.

Besides, strippers are mercenaries. They are only in it for the money, money and more money.

Most guys will go and wear 2 sprays of this and 1 spray of that and come back proclaiming that the strippers there at the club loved him. Don't be that guy.

The cold hard fact is that strippers love your money and will act like you are the greatest thing since peanut butter as long as you keep throwing money.

When you are gone they will treat the next guy the same way they treated you...until he leaves. Then they will treat the next guy like he is the greatest thing since peanut butter as long as he keeps throwing money.

Don't over think it. I have been around the forums for a few years and yes this topic comes up and yes guys wear pheromones and swear that the strippers treated him better than the other patrons...

They report back to the forums that their mix is fantastic because of all of the attention that they got at the strip club. Everyone runs out and buys the bottles to mix the formula and wa-la...nothing happens.

The business of strippers is to give attention. You pay for their attention.

I have dated strippers before and it's fun for the first two months...
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 8:34 AM by Paradox.)
07-21-2015 8:33 AM

MMM

Rep Post

07-21-2015 9:18 AM

(07-21-2015 12:17 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  The dosage of THA-HUG recommended above is what works for me. Someone else mentioned that it worked for him also, but I can't remember who.

Best to test out and decide your individual dosage.

No, what I was trying to ask was, is that the recommended dosage for your skin color, or did you make adjustments? Drunk

(07-21-2015 6:58 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hmm MMM, those lines look awfully familiar to me. whistle

And they do get you a hell of a lot further than the dance would have, don't they? So happy

Ha!Ha! That was you! Sorry, I forgot to put your name at the end when I copied and paste, Sir! Scout

(07-21-2015 7:10 AM)OU812 Wrote:  Bring a hand full of $2 bills...it is pretty funny...some believe they are very rare and worth allot more than 2 buck, some think they are not real...you'll get attention.

MMM nailed it!

Nothing in my sharing belongs to me. I started collecting ideas and thoughts when I started thinking about making a visit to a Strip Club to get a peep at something young, fine, and tender!

And REMEMBER PEOPLE: Just because the MONE PROS tell you something DOES NOT WORK, doesn't mean there are NOT EXCEPTIONS out there! This planet is full of EXCEPTIONS to just about anything we can say or think. Just saying. Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 9:20 AM by MMM.)
07-21-2015 9:18 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-21-2015 9:28 AM

My standalone dose of THU is 3 as recommended for Indians on PTres website.

My GOA standalone is 2 drops, differing from the recommended 1 for Indians. So standalone GOA was adjusted on my part.

In combo as THA-HUG, I find that dropping THU back by one spray and sticking to my specific GOA dose works best for me.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 9:29 AM by kimosabe.)
07-21-2015 9:28 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-21-2015 10:17 AM

(07-21-2015 9:28 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  My standalone dose of THU is 3 as recommended for Indians on PTres website.

My GOA standalone is 2 drops, differing from the recommended 1 for Indians. So standalone GOA was adjusted on my part.

In combo as THA-HUG, I find that dropping THU back by one spray and sticking to my specific GOA dose works best for me.

Exactly what I do. Two sprays THU and Two drops GOA. I'm a 40+ caucasian. This combo appears to hit all ages/races for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-21-2015 10:17 AM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-21-2015 1:53 PM

(07-20-2015 11:31 PM)MMM Wrote:  by the way, you might want to check your blue jeans as I think I soaked them too.

Rookie mistake! Wear a suit. Suit pants are much thinner than blue jeans, and classier than sweat pants. Big Grin

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 1:53 PM by Gitmo.)
07-21-2015 1:53 PM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-21-2015 9:06 PM

(07-21-2015 8:33 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Stripclub mix

2 handfuls of $1 bills and 1 handful of $5 bills.

The facts as I see them

haha, spoken like a man thats spent some hours in a strip club. In principle I understand where you are coming from but don't understand how they can be immune to pheromones. That news would be so disheartening that I'll have to try for myself. I'll report back....

I'm tempted to do the THU_GOA... But I had this strong hit today using glace. Made me what to keep playing with this. Is glace-THU-GOA a good idea? Similar to AS3's mixes.
07-21-2015 9:06 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

07-21-2015 9:42 PM

You'll likely experience a high-Androstadienone reaction. Glace and GOA both contain Androstadienone . If my previous experiences with TAFMAC (AM+GOA) is anything to go by(click here, here and here), fatigue and burnout at the end of the day can be expected at the least.

THA-HUG in my experience doesn't need a social, even for an angry-resting-faced introverted-most-of-the-time dude like me.

But if you feel that you need to amp up the social factor for whatever reason, AOA would be a better bet.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 9:49 PM by kimosabe.)
07-21-2015 9:42 PM
AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-22-2015 1:27 AM

(07-21-2015 9:42 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Glace and GOA both contain Androstadienone...

There is no Androstadienone in Glace.
07-22-2015 1:27 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

07-22-2015 2:30 AM

You may be right, in which case I stand corrected. Can't remember why, for the life of me, I kept thinking Glace contains Androstadienone .

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-22-2015 2:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Club Wear Winner? MMM 1 1,412 12-23-2015 9:48 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Going to a strip club MatMat 9 3,945 10-26-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: MMM
Rainbow Opinions About Mix for Club ! vicpowa 2 1,766 01-18-2014 1:27 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
Question Club Mix ! vicpowa 1 1,243 12-06-2013 4:48 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,886 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer