Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strip Club Mix
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strip Club Mix
07-22-2015 12:52 PM

(07-22-2015 12:12 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Not only good game, but a very different kind of game than what you'd work in other venues or with non strippers.

This!

Signed and seconded.
07-22-2015 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

07-22-2015 1:53 PM

This is one of the reasons I love this site. Not just for the pheromone knowledge but the nice debates we have!

No disrespect, just good, knowledgeable debating!
Good going my friends!
I'm just reading and I've been very entertained I must say!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
07-22-2015 1:53 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-22-2015 9:34 PM

Many seem quite smart and capable of intelligent conversation, but I found most are adrenalin junkies with very low self esteem who respond to good game or direct game like mode 1 in between polite conversation.
They are hard to game cause after a while most have fucked all the guys they wanted, then you need to be a little different and get some adrenalin going. But once they get close to 30 the crazy side starts coming out.... beware, be very aware.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 9:34 PM by Pheroman.)
07-22-2015 9:34 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-24-2015 10:15 AM

Blah. That was uneventful. I went with 3 glace - 2 THU - 2 GOA Although dropper on the GOA wasn't working. I had to kinda throw the bottle at my hand to get a drop out and I think the drops where small. I know this is a more complex mix but I don't get out much and if there was one time I wanted to swing for the fences it was last night. That didn't work out for me.

The club(s) was completely lack of attention for sure. I definitely wasn't ghosting or invisible but the women surely did not engage me as much as in the past. Denver is kinda a strange place for strip clubs and I've never really enjoyed them here. A woman that my buddy was into was giving me more attention than him after about five mins of being around me. For the most part, however, I was avoided by the dancers. With one exception that was a weird interaction. She came up to me and went from 0-60 real fast. Usually they kinda touch you, say hello, sit down, start a convo, ask for a dance or a drink... This woman touched my shoulder, immediately moved between my legs, started pawing at my chest like a kitten (literally), I was laughing with her and she just kinda angrily blurted out "ARE YOU GONNA GET A DANCE OR NOT". Lol, how about no. Strangely she hadn't actually asked for one so it wasn't like I was teasing or something. Towards the end of the night I had a lady that was on stage tell me I was "weird." I blew it off like a shit test and moved on but did make note that after that evening that maybe my scent was confusing.

Win some- lose some... either way I still saw some tits and saved money with no lap dances.

I'm starting to think THU doesnt agree with me. Everytime I where it things just don't positive for me. I've noted it in the THU thread. I don't think its just me because I've been running a different combo with no sexual and finally had a couple of ah-ha moments. Gonna try that combo this weekend and see if its amazing again... then add THU to it and see what happens. Either way, this was a good learning experience. Thanks for the help guys!
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 10:24 AM by SuperJoy.)
07-24-2015 10:15 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-24-2015 11:01 AM

(07-24-2015 10:15 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Blah. That was uneventful. I went with 3 glace - 2 THU - 2 GOA Although dropper on the GOA wasn't working. I had to kinda throw the bottle at my hand to get a drop out and I think the drops where small. I know this is a more complex mix but I don't get out much and if there was one time I wanted to swing for the fences it was last night. That didn't work out for me.

The club(s) was completely lack of attention for sure. I definitely wasn't ghosting or invisible but the women surely did not engage me as much as in the past. Denver is kinda a strange place for strip clubs and I've never really enjoyed them here. A woman that my buddy was into was giving me more attention than him after about five mins of being around me. For the most part, however, I was avoided by the dancers. With one exception that was a weird interaction. She came up to me and went from 0-60 real fast. Usually they kinda touch you, say hello, sit down, start a convo, ask for a dance or a drink... This woman touched my shoulder, immediately moved between my legs, started pawing at my chest like a kitten (literally), I was laughing with her and she just kinda angrily blurted out "ARE YOU GONNA GET A DANCE OR NOT". Lol, how about no. Strangely she hadn't actually asked for one so it wasn't like I was teasing or something. Towards the end of the night I had a lady that was on stage tell me I was "weird." I blew it off like a shit test and moved on but did make note that after that evening that maybe my scent was confusing.

Win some- lose some... either way I still saw some tits and saved money with no lap dances.

I'm starting to think THU doesnt agree with me. Everytime I where it things just don't positive for me. I've noted it in the THU thread. I don't think its just me because I've been running a different combo with no sexual and finally had a couple of ah-ha moments. Gonna try that combo this weekend and see if its amazing again... then add THU to it and see what happens. Either way, this was a good learning experience. Thanks for the help guys!

I refuse to say "I told you so!"
07-24-2015 11:01 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-24-2015 11:06 AM

(07-24-2015 11:01 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I refuse to say "I told you so!"

Haha, In no way shape or form was I blowing off the advice. Like I said... Need to find out for myself. And now a report has been noted for other to get a gasp of.

On the positive side, Is there anything you do wear in a strip club?
07-24-2015 11:06 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

07-24-2015 11:54 AM

(07-24-2015 11:06 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Haha, In no way shape or form was I blowing off the advice. Like I said... Need to find out for myself. And now a report has been noted for other to get a gasp of.

On the positive side, Is there anything you do wear in a strip club?

I can't reveal my strip club technique. But I will tell you that I usually wear little or no cologne. I always shower before I go. Smell clean. That's one way to stand out at a strip club.
07-24-2015 11:54 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-24-2015 12:33 PM

(07-24-2015 11:54 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I can't reveal my strip club technique. But I will tell you that I usually wear little or no cologne. I always shower before I go. Smell clean. That's one way to stand out at a strip club.

Yeah I'll buy that, because wearing a scent gets you into a scent war with the most over scented demographic on the planet!
07-24-2015 12:33 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

07-24-2015 1:07 PM

(07-24-2015 11:54 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I can't reveal my strip club technique. But I will tell you that I usually wear little or no cologne. I always shower before I go. Smell clean. That's one way to stand out at a strip club.

Look, I have absolutely ZERO interest in landing a stripper, but you've mentioned your reluctance to reveal this SUPER SECRET STRIPPER GAME (SSSG!) about 10 times now in this thread. Obviously, you're chomping at the bit to tell us about your wild and crazy, stripper-filled life. Stop pretending you're holding the nuclear launch codes. No one's going to taser your nuts and waterboard you for this info. Just let it out!
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

(07-24-2015 12:33 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Yeah I'll buy that, because wearing a scent gets you into a scent war with the most over scented demographic on the planet!

Correct!

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Club Wear Winner? MMM 1 1,412 12-23-2015 9:48 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Going to a strip club MatMat 9 3,948 10-26-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: MMM
Rainbow Opinions About Mix for Club ! vicpowa 2 1,766 01-18-2014 1:27 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
Question Club Mix ! vicpowa 1 1,243 12-06-2013 4:48 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,886 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer