Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strip Club Mix
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strip Club Mix
01-10-2019 2:09 PM

(01-10-2019 1:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That was a very fun read, by the way.

For those that are interested, since it was in a strip club, here's the link to my journal entry: Though she be but little, she is fierce

For those of you that are not interested; please disregard this message.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2019 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2019 4:24 PM

The only issue is that I haven't found my sweet spot for TLG. So I'm thinking TLG with heartthrob or something else or by itself. I went back and reread your post. Do you think it was that you were "different" than her usual customers and thats what helped? Someone who normally would click with her which caused an attraction?
01-10-2019 4:24 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-10-2019 4:56 PM

(01-10-2019 4:24 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Do you think it was that you were "different" than her usual customers and thats what helped? Someone who normally would click with her which caused an attraction?

I think there, as well as just about any event in my life,that it was a perfect storm of events that I just happened to be able to pick up on and saunter into. I just happened to waltz on in at the proper time, knew the guy running the place (Instant VIP status), have the frat-boy-four wingman for me with their antics, and just happened to rattle off Shakespeare (and catch her off guard) to somebody that was responsive to such prose. I feel that the situation, my actions, plus the Love God really helped to set the stage for what came later.

Certainly TLG helped heaps, as it puts a spotlight on me and screams out "Look at me, I'm cool, handsome, smart, strong, and oh so sexy". But I have never followed the herd (so to speak); I usually just prance about on stage in front of it like some idiotic spandex-clad jester...so different is kind of obvious. It was pheromones, me, happenstance, and the fact that fortune tends to favor me when things don't really matter.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2019 4:56 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-11-2019 10:05 AM

Really?

Honestly this thread is about nothing.

I have not seen anything that convinces that Strippers are more into anyone on this thread no matter what they wear.

I have seen a few strip club threads pop-up here over the last 11 years but never a stripper lay (for free) report.

I commend you guys for trying but guess what...It's their job to separate you from your money.

How do they do that?

They compliment the hell out of you. They tell you that you smell good. They tell you that you are handsome. They tell you that you are smart. They put their arms around your neck and they hug you. They tell you their secrets. They tell you personal things about themselves. It doesn't matter. They just want your money. Their job is to get you to willfully give your money to them.

Whatever they have to say or do is fair game (to them).

Do they lie? Yes!

Where lap dances are concerned they will give you the lap dance of a life time but when she finishes she will have her hand out. Guaranteed she will ask for money.

Now...

If you go in to the Strip club and get free lap dances from several dancers ...well then you will have my interest. Otherwise, you are just talking to an artist who artfully separates you from your money

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-11-2019 10:05 AM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2019 11:50 AM

That's true, I posted because I said I would. The one I fingered was already known from multiply exposures as my waitress so we were already friendly.

That being said. Weds night. I wore the mixed throw together stuff and I even offered more dances but she turned us down and just sit with us across from us. Didnt go to another guy or anything. I just found that odd that she didnt want to take more dances which at $30 a pop times 2 but just sit for 30 minutes and tell us her life story where she lives, works normally, reads books and such. I'm thinking it was just to much on.

And I have no intentions of taking a girl home or dating. Just fun stuff.

And in that aspect I think certain pheromones will work better than others in that atmosphere. Maybe not.
01-11-2019 11:50 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-11-2019 12:19 PM

(01-11-2019 11:50 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  That being said. Weds night. I wore the mixed throw together stuff and I even offered more dances but she turned us down and just sit with us across from us. Didnt go to another guy or anything. I just found that odd that she didnt want to take more dances which at $30 a pop times 2 but just sit for 30 minutes and tell us her life story where she lives, works normally, reads books and such. I'm thinking it was just to much on.

She was probably just tired. I have chatted up Strippers. Been there, done that. Sometimes Strippers will play the long game. Or damn they are human and maybe she just wanted to talk...or vent...or take a break.

I don't know how the Strippers are being affected but I do know that we are dealing with a special breed of Actress. How do you gauge the reactions of an actress when she has her mask on?

Like I've said many times before the strip club is just a poor place to test pheromones...Since there is a great possibility that the woman is lying and acting just to get money it's not a reliable source for data.

So again I say "If you go in to the Strip club and get free lap dances from several dancers ...well then you will have my interest. Otherwise, you are just talking to an artist who artfully separates you from your money."

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-11-2019 12:19 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2019 12:45 PM

I getcha I understand.

It's still fun. I'm example if you are a brooding closet creeper and you get no fun or action out of going. Like the strippers avoid you. Versus putting on something mvp and uplifting. Now the strippers all over you like mike Jones. Regardless if its Pheromones or placebo effect or just your night because you have a paycheck to spend. It's still fun. And fun to read about.

Also if someone puts one 12 swipes of dirty old man 5 drops nnpa or something and get kicked out. It's fun to read about.
01-11-2019 12:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Club Wear Winner? MMM 1 1,412 12-23-2015 9:48 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Going to a strip club MatMat 9 3,948 10-26-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: MMM
Rainbow Opinions About Mix for Club ! vicpowa 2 1,766 01-18-2014 1:27 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
Question Club Mix ! vicpowa 1 1,243 12-06-2013 4:48 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,886 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer