Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strip Club Mix
SuperJoy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Strip Club Mix
07-20-2015 7:40 PM

Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find anything in the search.

I have a friend coming to town that has a "problem" to put it nicely. I'm sure we'll end up at a strip club. I was thinking Glace+New Pheromone Additive... but could add GOA for something like AS3's mix. My arsenal is below...

Any thoughts or experiences? Thank you!
07-20-2015 7:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

RE: Strip Club Mix
07-20-2015 7:59 PM

You could always use Pago's Element X + New Pheromone Additive combo. I don't frequent strip clubs myself, but here's the reports:

07-20-2015 7:59 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

07-20-2015 8:45 PM

(07-20-2015 7:59 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  You could always use Pago's Element X + New Pheromone Additive combo. I don't frequent strip clubs myself, but here's the reports:

Thanks man... nice read. I don't have any HAX products just yet. I read some good things on them but trying a few other companies first.

Wish I could try them all so I knew which one worked best with my chemistry.
07-20-2015 8:45 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-20-2015 9:21 PM

My humble suggestions:

if you wanna really fuck with the strippers' heads, wear THA-HUG (2 THU + 2 GOA.) Evil

Otherwise, combo 2 sprays Captain with 1 drop New Pheromone Additive. Party2Girl dance

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-20-2015 9:21 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-20-2015 10:12 PM

(07-20-2015 9:21 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  My humble suggestions:

if you wanna really fuck with the strippers' heads, wear THA-HUG (2 THU + 2 GOA.) Evil

Otherwise, combo 2 sprays Captain with 1 drop New Pheromone Additive. Party2Girl dance

I second THA-HUG!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-20-2015 10:12 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-20-2015 11:31 PM

(07-20-2015 9:21 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  My humble suggestions:

Is that for EVERY SKIN color, Kimo, or is that just what works for you? As my THU is 2 srays, and GOA is 3 drops.

MMM'S STRIP CLUB COLLECTION:

* When a girl comes over and sits with me for a minute, then asks if I want a lap dance, I'll tell her that she doesn't have to dance for me but I'll pay her for a dance anyway. If you say it the right way they will inevitably ask why you don't want the dance. I will respond by saying that I'd rather talk with and get to know her than lear at her body. Many times due to strippers generally having low self-esteem they will ask something like, why don't you think I have a nice body?

Yeah, but I know where I'm at. To that they will almost always ask what you mean. And the reply I use has been golden for me, it is: "Well, the best case scenario is that you dance for me and get me all hot and bothered, then I go home alone and frustrated". That line really seems to set them at ease, and also tends to make them want to try that much harder to arouse you.

Give them a shot, get them laughing, poke fun at a few of the other guys in the club, and you just might find yourself taking her home.

New Pheromone Additive:WINGMAN X: OK, I headed to the beach for the weekend and I did go ahead and stop at one of the local table ballets before getting to the condo. I was going to test Wingman X, and figured oh what the hell, lets add some New Pheromone Additive as well just to see what happens. So four sprays of Wingman X and four dabs of New Pheromone Additive with some Hot Water as cover scent.

Got into the club and ordered a beer, a few of the girls came by and spoke and immediately wanted to drag me away for a lap dance, money time I guess for them. Anyway, I sat back and had a few beers and then this one amazing blonde came by and wanted to sit and talk to me. We chatted for a few minutes and she had to get up and do her ballet on stage so she gave me a hug and said she wanted to dance for me when she got back. She prolonged the hug a bit and then said, "damn, you smell amazing."

Well she got off stage and came back to sit down, she scooted her chair up closer to mine and then just got up and sat on the side of my chair with her legs draped over mine. We had some small talk and she said it had been a very slow afternoon and if I would get a lap dance, she would do a two for one as it was slow and the owner would not bitch about it.

She led me off to a large couch and did her thing, two long songs and then when it was done, she kind of thanked me real quick and hurried off. I was like, well damn, I enjoyed it a lot, but that was a fast hit, grab the money and run. She came back about five minutes later in a different outfit and came back and hugged me and thanked me for the dance. I made the comment that her new attire was very nice, but I thought she looked sexier in the one before. She smiled and said, Well, I kind of had to go change, I wet right through my panties, by the way, you might want to check your blue jeans as I think I soaked them too. She had this very evil grin as she walked away as I had told her I was heading out to. I did go check in the restroom and good lord, she left a rather large spot on the front of my jeans as well.

So I can't attest to the combo of Wingman X and New Pheromone Additive being a great pub or bar combo, but good lord it can turn the fountain between a strippers legs on turbo drive LOL.

I got to the beach a little early again this past weekend and what better way to start up the weekend than by stopping by the local table ballet for a little SI joint dysfunction analysis LOL. I broke out the Wingman X, four sprays, two to wrist and two to elbow, four dabs of New Pheromone Additive over my neck and then just for added research, a couple of shots of True Alpha body spray over my chest and a dab of Cops on my neck all covered with Virgin Water.

I walked in and the hot little blonde that had the wardrobe malfunction the last time I was there came over and grabbed me by the arm and said come sit over here, so being the gentleman I followed LOL. I ordered a beer and sat down as she danced on stage and when she got off she brought a friend over to join us. She smiled and said I want to do another table dance before you leave, but Misty here wants to join us and do a double. Oh well, how do you say no to that LOL. Anyway we talk a little bit and I finish two beers and before heading out I let them take me over to the private area for the tag team lap dance. Since their were two girls I got two full songs and OK, was not going to complain. Afterward Shannon, at least that is her dancing name, looks at her friend Misty and said, what did I tell you, they both giggle and then run off to the back area, but said don't go yet, have one more beer before you leave. Five minutes later they came back out and both had changed outfits. The new girl, Misty slips me her phone number and says she wants to go out on my boat sometime and then shyly sashays off. Shannon sat down and I was like OK, so, why the double team dance and the questions for her afterward, knowing they both changed bottoms after the double dance. She said, I wanted to see if she had the same issue I had last time and maybe she could help me figure out just what the hell you are doing to us LOL. I smiled and laughed and said I have to get going. She planted a huge kiss on me and said, there are two numbers on the card Misty gave you, the other is mine, I want to go on your boat too.

So, research so far is pretty replicating that the application of Wingman X, New Pheromone Additive and even True alpha in a small amount and a wee bit of cops added to the mix can indeed cause wardrobe changes in strippers Smile I almost wonder what the outcome would be to move to six sprays of Wingman, and Six dabs of New Pheromone Additive, oh well, sounds like more research on the horizon LOL.

AV:DIRTY PRIMITIVE: I had this fine 10, Korean girl walk up to me. Bought her a drink, talked for 5 minutes and she started kissing my cheek, teasing, slowly approaching my lips...

Then we made out for another 20 minutes. I said a few words but she told me to shut up and continued to suck my face... No exaggeration here.

1 drop DP and 2 drops AV.

I was with my buddies and they were going to roll out and they were my ride. I had to go and she actually told the bouncer to tell me to stay! It took a little while for her to realize I really had to go so she ended up with a sad face and hugged me goodbye.

Out of all the guys in that place, she picked me and ate me up. (ISLANDFUN21)

Evolve.
Evolve, Cohesion.
Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss.
Evolve, XiSt.

These are all golden combinations. (SHAKES)

Evolve and Cohesion is AWESOME. Go for that combo. (SNOOPYACE)

COHESION:DIRTY PRIMITIVE:NA:

Wearing 18" of 10ml NA, 2 hard sprays of Cohesion, (thanks as3) and 1 drop of DP.

I had 3 strippers loving my smell so much they got completely naked for 15 min. private dances that ended up lasting 30 min. each. These bitches were loving me. They were all over me and I them. 2 of them were trying to stick their tongues down my throat! When that happened I figured no holds barred and so I touched, sucked, and licked everywhere, they or the bouncers didn't try to stop me. They were dripping wet.

When I go there now and these particular strippers are working they light up like Christmas trees when they see me. 1 of them chased me out of the club naked before to make sure I had her p#. that was with me wearing L2Kv2 and Xist I met up with her for lunch once and got a bj.

Now mind you that this place supposed to be absolutely no touching and no bottoms off at all also let me put it this way I've seen the bouncers there bust dudes up for just touching these same women in my past visits to this club back when I was mone-less.

Yes I do realize that these women are the hired guns and its their job but when you try to tip and they don't take it and they never turned down a tip from you before. It has to be the mones.

I knew I was going to the strip club that night and I wanted to throw the kitchen sink at em. That was first time I used DP. I haven't tried Cohesion + DP in a bar or other venue ... maybe tonight in a the neighborhood dive bar...

I'm guessing the cops in DP would help me DHV to a good looking brunette that I inadvertently snubbed 2 weeks ago by not paying her enough attention...call it playing hard to get...I see her there a lot.

I need to start a journal. (D-MAN 55-Y-O)

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2015 11:33 PM by MMM.)
07-20-2015 11:31 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-21-2015 12:17 AM

The dosage of THA-HUG recommended above is what works for me. Someone else mentioned that it worked for him also, but I can't remember who.

Best to test out and decide your individual dosage.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-21-2015 12:17 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-21-2015 6:58 AM

(07-20-2015 11:31 PM)MMM Wrote:  MMM'S STRIP CLUB COLLECTION:

* When a girl comes over and sits with me for a minute, then asks if I want a lap dance, I'll tell her that she doesn't have to dance for me but I'll pay her for a dance anyway. If you say it the right way they will inevitably ask why you don't want the dance. I will respond by saying that I'd rather talk with and get to know her than lear at her body. Many times due to strippers generally having low self-esteem they will ask something like, why don't you think I have a nice body?

Yeah, but I know where I'm at. To that they will almost always ask what you mean. And the reply I use has been golden for me, it is: "Well, the best case scenario is that you dance for me and get me all hot and bothered, then I go home alone and frustrated". That line really seems to set them at ease, and also tends to make them want to try that much harder to arouse you.

Hmm MMM, those lines look awfully familiar to me. whistle

And they do get you a hell of a lot further than the dance would have, don't they? So happy

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-21-2015 6:58 AM

OU812
Chillin'

Rep Post

07-21-2015 7:10 AM

Bring a hand full of $2 bills...it is pretty funny...some believe they are very rare and worth allot more than 2 buck, some think they are not real...you'll get attention.

MMM nailed it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~
Its not how many times you get knocked down that matters - its how many times you get up that counts!!
07-21-2015 7:10 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-21-2015 7:40 AM

One more Strip Club tip: When the dancer tells you her name is Aphrodite, Summer, Winter or whatever other stage name she spews out and asks your name say "Edgar, and if you'll tell me your real name I'll tell you mine", works pretty much 100% of the time.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-21-2015 7:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Club Wear Winner? MMM 1 1,424 12-23-2015 9:48 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Going to a strip club MatMat 9 3,999 10-26-2014 4:50 PM
Last Post: MMM
Rainbow Opinions About Mix for Club ! vicpowa 2 1,777 01-18-2014 1:27 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
Question Club Mix ! vicpowa 1 1,252 12-06-2013 4:48 PM
Last Post: vicpowa
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 3,908 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer