Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
O Captain! My Captain!
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1015
Thanks received:
1144 thanks in 319 posts

O Captain! My Captain!
11-29-2014 9:05 AM

Sorry for the long wait fellas, took a while to get to me overseas.
I volunteered to test and bonadzz graciously accepted and sent me a 10ml of unscented Captain plus samples of 0-69 and Escape the Friend Zone. I only have my crappy phone camera but here’s all the stuff I received. For a more comprehensive and better quality insight at what you get take a look at kimosabe’s great review.

This is a complex mix, I don't believe I have it fully deciphered yet, but here's what I have so far. Don't want to keep you all waiting too long.

2 sprays to neck
Cover: Molecule 01 sprayed directly over after 15 minutes dry down.

Can't smell any pheromones. Don't be concerned, I never can, unless its copulins. Had a slight head rush. Immediately felt a mood boost, nothing over the top but it's there. It didn't feel hugely alpha, no insane relaxation like some of the other androsterone products. Doesn't instantly correct my body posture like others do.

I tested this dose in an office environment. I work on a floor with one other guy, and there are three women that work downstairs, all mid 40s which is far older than me (22). There was no insane deference or intimidation like some of the alpha products, it's very agreeable. The guy I work with is quite shy, he opened up more with this. Seemed to get some of the mood uplift that it gave me too. The best results were from the women. There's something in this that's catnip to women. They weren't hitting on me due to the age difference, but they hung around me a lot more. Any excuse to be near and they would take it. We would be talking, the conversation would come to an end, and where they would usually leave they just hung around smiling before finding something else to talk about. A glaring example was I was going to be the only person left in the office for a few hours. The only other woman working downstairs came up and offered to stay for the remainder so I wouldn't be alone. No, no, she didn't want to have sex with me. It wasn't like that. It was more... endearing. She didn't want me to feel lonely. She was worried about me. She cared.

3 sprays neck
Cover: Molecule 01

The mood uplift becomes more pronounced with 3 sprays. People mostly still didn't stare, but a weird situation developed. On 2 different occasions, people stared at me extendedly and repeatedly. You know when somebody's obviously staring, you look over at them, they quickly look away then 10 seconds later they're back to looking at you? That. One man and one woman. Dunno what that was.

4 sprays neck
Cover: Molecule 01

Self-effects are less natural here. The mood uplift turns into a silly, childish playfulness. Inhibitions get lowered. Downside is it makes me jerky and twitchy, particularly in the jaw. Almost like gurning. Nothing major stares wise.

What I have... SO FAR

Please bare in mind that I haven't been able to test this in more social situations yet. It could shine there. This is my testing in mainly office environments. But I wanted to get this out there rather than keep you all waiting.

Summary

The Captain doesn't get me major attraction. It doesn't make me the most alpha guy in the world. It makes people respect you BECAUSE they care for you. The best analogy I can think to make is you're a mentor. You were an absolute beast in your prime, but now your older. Wiser. They respect you because of what you did in the past... but now you're retired. Your words still hold weight with them, but now they want to take care of you. They want to do the hard work for you. A major plus for this mix is the comfort with women, almost to the extent of an Androstadienone driven product, while still mood uplifting and no depression/lethargy with consecutive days of use. I love that aspect of it. Are there hidden sexually attractive properties in there.... maybe. But I think you would have to push it in that direction. If you want teamwork, compliance (because they WANT to) and women to feel comfortable around you, then Captain would be an option. It's smooth sailing... nothing overt (for me personally).

If you're the intimidating type people fear, this can help take the edge off you but still has some balls. If you're already the type people find cute or care for, Captain might not be for you. I can still tell it's a well designed formula, but it isn't for ME personally. But I have placed an order for Grail of Affection and Latina because I can see that these products are for real. I also requested a sample of Alpha Treasures, bonadzz OTHER alpha product. If he kindly sends me it, I will see if that's a better fit for me.

Thank you again for letting me test, bonadzz. I look forward to trying out more of the product range.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
11-29-2014 9:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, stefdude, islandguy, bonadzz, shakes, Snoopyace, kimosabe, Falcon, Mars82, whisper, F/2.8, MidnightLuvR, 1Trajan, renny, smellymen2002

stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
566 thanks in 338 posts

RE: O Captain! My Captain!
11-29-2014 10:15 AM

Thanks for the report kenpachi.
John those 2 alpha products, is it one androstenone driven and one androsterone driven?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-29-2014 10:15 AM
Thanks given by kenpachi
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
424 thanks in 149 posts

11-29-2014 10:38 AM

Thanks for the review, Kenpachi!

Stef, you are correct. Captain is androsterone driven and AT is Androstenone driven.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-29-2014 10:38 AM
Thanks given by kenpachi
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1866
Thanks received:
2738 thanks in 1278 posts

11-29-2014 3:56 PM

Excellent review! I have worn my sample of Captain 3 times (6 'drops' from a sample vial and covered with The Fragrance Shop Green Irish Tweed Oil) and I was seeing a lot of the same reactions except that I was interpreting them differently. I think the fact that I'm almost twice your age (41) could have a lot to do with that.

Everytime I've worn this, I've had people be very friendly, polite and deferential. They ask how I'm doing and seem genuinely interested in me and what they can help me with. Smooth was the phrase that kept popping into my head whenever wearing this. Everybody wanted to be helpful but I was interpreting it as them finding me so damn cool that they wanted to bask in my coolness and be cool by association.

I didn't have any major things to do while I was out wearing this but everyone I interacted with from my bride to cashiers and even just random strangers, were very happy to see me and happily deferential. This is not a 'YOU'RE FIRED' Donald Trump type blend. This is Sir Richard Branson, 'Let's make amazing things happen, together!'

Short answer, I'm getting me a full bottle when I can. Captain reminds me of an old Paradise 7 (defunct phero company) that I cannot remember the name of but it worked GREAT for getting stuff done easily and happily. People WANT to follow you and see you succeed.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
11-29-2014 3:56 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, bonadzz, kenpachi, shakes, stefdude, meme371, Mars82, SeekingSuccess, MidnightLuvR, renny
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

11-29-2014 4:03 PM

Fantastic reporting Kenpachi! Great to hear from someone who has Captain as their main mone. Your report answered a question I had about CPT at the back of my mind, whether or not it has cops. Thanks! Yahoo

Your experience, to me, jives with what John said from the beginning about CPT, that it is an alpha product that turns you into a leader who people WANT to follow, as opposed to one who people HAVE to follow.

Hmmm.... I'm thinking at this juncture that if CPT is a bit too soft for some, they should be able to safely none-spike it for an added kick, or even add a drop of Alpha Treasures for a more assertive signature. Will test that theory out as we go.

Edit: like Snoopyace, CPT looks like it is going to be in my cart for my 1st round of purchase.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 4:07 PM by kimosabe.)
11-29-2014 4:03 PM
Thanks given by shakes, kenpachi, MidnightLuvR

shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 63 posts

11-29-2014 4:25 PM

(11-29-2014 3:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Short answer, I'm getting me a full bottle when I can. Captain reminds me of an old Paradise 7 (defunct phero company) that I cannot remember the name of but it worked GREAT for getting stuff done easily and happily. People WANT to follow you and see you succeed.

I've got some on the way, can't wait. Are you thinking of All That Jazz?
11-29-2014 4:25 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-29-2014 4:30 PM

(11-29-2014 4:25 PM)shakes Wrote:  I've got some on the way, can't wait. Are you thinking of All That Jazz?

YES!!! That's the one! It reminded me a lot of that old gem.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

11-29-2014 4:30 PM
Thanks given by shakes, kenjhow
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 444
Thanks received:
205 thanks in 139 posts

12-01-2014 12:33 AM

sounds like C4 from hax. i remember someone credible on the forum described it similar to your description ken. I have this mone in air as well. eager to test this on asians.

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
12-01-2014 12:33 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-06-2015 2:17 PM

I got my parcel today with Captain in it. (Thanks for the samples of Alpha Treasures and The Hookup!) As always, the packaging was great, my son has already commandeered my small treasure chest. He plans to put his pyrite collection in it so it looks like pirate gold.

Anyhow, I immediately put about 1 1/2 sprays from my 10 ml sprayer (first spray from a bottle doesn't really count, does it?) over a sniffee of Love Potion #9. I have to say, the bottles are very high quality and the spray is very large and in a fine mist. I was very impressed. I spread the sprays over the tops of my hands and sides of my neck (where I'd already put my Love Potion #9). When I sprayed on the Captain my first thought was, 'PHEW!' This stuff stinks! There has got to be a pretty healthy concentration of pheromones in that spray. After about 5 or so minutes, it dried down and all I could smell was a slightly muskier Love Potion #9. The Pheromones blended nicely with the scent and created a really nice slightly too sexy for daytime scent.

I'd actually taken the sample of Captain I'd gotten before and combined it with the ~4ml of Green Irish Tweed Oil I had left from The Fragrance Shop. I have to say, that was a winning combination. The scent and the pheromones melded very nicely into something that people really resonated with. I smelled like I was important and the Pheromones helped me feel relaxed and confident like I was important but didn't need to impress anyone. I felt smooth.

I had some errands to run and this is the perfect stuff when you need to get things done. Sat down with my attorney for a meeting (I'm a witness- not because of anything I did wrong) and it went much smoother than it ever has. I've never had a problem with the guy but today was just funny. He sat down across from me and then proceeded to tell me how glad he is that I'm such a credible witness and that I will do great, etc. Much more of a pep talk then ever before, plus he was much more upbeat, less serious and even gave me a bottle of water without me asking for it, etc. This is not his usual behavior.

Then I went to a local big box store (the one with the bullseye) and I think every employee I passed was trying to help me. I know they are trained to ask but this was more like they genuinely WANTED to help me. This happened 3 times. The cashier just... kept... talking... and I thought I was going to be chewing my own leg off to get out of there. It was funny in retrospect but at the time it was kind of annoying.

My son is not normally a hugging type of kid but right now I've gotten about 4 hit and run hugs in the last hour. I'm thinking I'll go with one spray next time. HUMAN VELCRO. I feel more like a rock star than a Captain. King

I know I've said this before and most of you probably won't understand what I'm referring to but this does remind me quite a bit of All That Jazz from Paradise 7 in how it draws people in. Oh, and as for self effects... I feel really upbeat and positive. I want to smile for no other reason than I feel relaxed, calm and happy. I called All That Jazz, 'James Bond in a Bottle' and I feel almost that smooth and calm and CONFIDENT without being cocky.

Glad I bought a bottle, now I wish I'd waited a few days until I could afford it and bought myself the 30ml bottle.

Edited: I just saw this link on the website and thought it did a good job of explaining the products in a nice, concise way.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 2:25 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-06-2015 2:17 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, Vinzanity, meme371, MidnightLuvR

ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
294 thanks in 179 posts

03-14-2015 8:51 PM

Awesome report fellas. I'm very late to the pheromone treasures products. The tapatalk app didn't show it as a available section. Kenpachi, how are you liking that molecule? Do you ever spray it a day after using mones and notice and hits? Also Ptres is in the same state as me. Can't wait to see how swift shipping is!

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2015 10:35 AM by ak4d4.)
03-14-2015 8:51 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Captain Pheroz 30 4,962 09-11-2016 9:44 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Captain Oil review... Snoopyace 21 2,552 06-21-2016 7:01 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 1,645 03-27-2016 7:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity NuTrix 28 5,118 03-23-2015 9:53 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 4 1,974 12-15-2014 3:45 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity