Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain
03-09-2016 12:52 PM

I have not used either but from the descriptions on the PT website they sound like the same product.

Can someone who can has worn both explain to me the difference?
03-09-2016 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain
03-09-2016 1:32 PM

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-09-2016 1:32 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-09-2016 3:05 PM

(03-09-2016 1:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  There is a BIG difference between them.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Treas...+Treasures

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-O-Captain-M...=O+Captain

Ok well.. I read all 310 posts in the 2 threads. I was hoping for a short answer but I have my answer now.

I was just trying to avoid reading 310 posts.
03-09-2016 3:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2016 3:09 PM

Sorry. At least now you know in nauseating detail what the differences are.

Alpha Treasures is the rich guy in charge that women find irresistible because he's powerful and charismatic and that men follow for the same reasons. Captain is less authoritative and more likeable in the sense that it seems to build a lot of empathy from people.

Captain is my go to for day to day because I already come across as a bit authoritarian in person but when I want to have people looking at me like I'm a VIP I go with Alpha Treasures. The sex is also pretty damn good when I'm wearing AT. I swear my bride feels like she needs to 'up her game' when I wear it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-09-2016 3:09 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-09-2016 3:27 PM

(03-09-2016 3:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sorry. At least now you know in nauseating detail what the differences are.

True.

(03-09-2016 3:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Alpha Treasures is the rich guy in charge that women find irresistible because he's powerful and charismatic and that men follow for the same reasons. Captain is less authoritative and more likeable in the sense that it seems to build a lot of empathy from people.

Captain is my go to for day to day because I already come across as a bit authoritarian in person but when I want to have people looking at me like I'm a VIP I go with Alpha Treasures. The sex is also pretty damn good when I'm wearing AT. I swear my bride feels like she needs to 'up her game' when I wear it.

Thanks for the short breakdown. I learned this while reading about these mixes but I hope this helps someone who is trying to decide between the two.
03-09-2016 3:27 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

03-09-2016 4:17 PM

I liked AT, it's alpha, it's grounded, a little attractive and it gives my needed boost to Wolf. Samus first told me of this and he was right.

Captain has gotten pretty good reviews, but sadly it may not be for me; It makes me anxious and always irritable for some reason. The scent also lingers for quite a bit, almost ala Ammunition from AD and I'm not sure I like that.

AT is most probably my most used product aside from OD. It's versatile, it gives good but subtle self effects. You just feel more grounded, and when Wolf shows that beta vibe, AT makes you not care and stand your ground if that makes any sense. Scent is very easy on the nose, versatile and easy to cover.

Not saying AT is like the mythical but now defunct A314 I kept reading about. It's more subtle than that in my experience but it is definitely there. The self effects alone makes it a worthwhile purchase for me, and so far it has always been consistent.

I would recommend AT to anyone who wants to add a little alpha edge, Captain on the other hand may not be for me, at least for now. Perhaps there is some acclamation necessary for Captain but AT was good from the get go.
03-09-2016 4:17 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2016 4:24 PM

From what I've read, there is a small amount of androstedienone in Captain that is not in Alpha Treasures. Some guys are sensitive to that and it can cause issues like what you described. I'm glad that Alpha Treasures is working for you as consistently as it does for me. I don't wear it as much as Captain but it is in my top 3 rotation. I love the self effects from AT as well as how everyone is more than willing to listen and let things go my way. Not because of intimidation but just because I come across as being the guy who knows what he's doing so it just makes sense to follow along. Good stuff. Actually, I'm going to have to order more now that I think about it. Can't afford that for a few weeks, however.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 4:25 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-09-2016 4:24 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

03-09-2016 7:20 PM

Sorry for the off topic, but this thread has me thinking Captain Hooks Alpha Treasure combo. Never saw much from AT or Captain alone while wearing them solo at work.

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
03-09-2016 7:20 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-09-2016 7:27 PM

(03-09-2016 7:20 PM)D'man Wrote:  Sorry for the off topic, but this thread has me thinking Captain Hooks Alpha Treasure combo. Never saw much from AT or Captain alone while wearing them solo at work.

How much were you wearing of each? The Captain Hook combo works really well for me. It's also good for day game situations.

03-09-2016 7:27 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

03-09-2016 11:58 PM

(03-09-2016 7:27 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  How much were you wearing of each? The Captain Hook combo works really well for me. It's also good for day game situations.

I've tried Captain at 2 to 4 sprays...nothing noticeable for me and AT at 2 to 5 drops...nada. I only buy Captain and THU to make Capt. Hook 3 sprays each that's the ticket for me. Adding either DP or NNPA kicks Capt. Hook up another notch for me. Just my dollar 2 ninety eight!

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
03-09-2016 11:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Treasures Snoopyace 468 143,146 06-01-2019 4:07 AM
Last Post: avi
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 38,790 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
Question Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World Snoopyace 13 4,483 07-14-2016 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations andromun 6 3,716 02-13-2016 4:55 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Alpha Treasures in the workplace Ancillian 14 7,272 01-19-2016 1:15 PM
Last Post: renny