Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Alpha Treasures
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha Treasures
03-17-2015 2:02 PM

Seriously? Nobody else has reviewed this product yet? This is a more informal review than I'd normally give as a first one but I'm tired and busy but I wanted to get a review out there since I didn't remember seeing one.

First, this is not A314. The Androtics product ALWAYS gets brought up when anyone talks about a more alpha blend. A314 to me (the last rev. I tried was 23) was always more Donald Trump, 'You're Fired!' Leading by intimidating. This has more in common with Captain, also from Pheromone Treasures. But this is so much more. This is smoooooooth.

I've been wearing 4 drops from a sample bottle everyday for the past 4 (sadly my sample vial is empty now). 4 drops covered with Merlin's Blend scent from Love Potion. I have been getting a drop on my finger by putting my finger over the opening, flipping the bottle upside down and then back upright. I then swipe the tops of my hands and sides of my necks to make one drop each spot.

It takes about 5 to 10 minutes for me to really feel the self effects from AP. Once it does, I feel calm, confident and dare I say again, smooooooooth. My movements feel more fluid, I feel slightly more laid back and much more confident. I feel like I should be walking out of my penthouse apartment and into a waiting Tesla Model S. Wearing this I can totally fake it till I make it.

Other people seem to have a genuine respect but not fear. It is as if they see me as, 'The Most Interesting Man in the World.' Every joke is a little funnier, every glance my direction is just a bit longer, women (not just my bride) want to be closer and I get a lot of touches on the arm. Random guys in stores will strike up a conversation, Judges look to you for advice on your own case (and NO I am not an attorney). People in general see you as the expert.

I have to get a bottle of this for those times when I want to be seen as someone MUCH more important than I am. Think of this as Captain's older, wiser and richer brother that EVERYONE wants to get to know and who everyone respects. I will say, I saw some sexual component to this but I think more than anything it was sexual in the way that women find power sexy.

Captain has turned into the closest thing I have to a daily wear pheromone but if you want a bit more respect than Captain, or if you work in a corporate environment Apha Treasures might be what you need to get off the corporate ladder and ride the elevator to the top instead.

Edited to add: I wore this combo for 4 days straight with no ill effects. Some products (especially the alpha ones) will give me a weird sort of panic attack feeling the next day if I wear the product too often. I've never had that issue with Pheromone Treasures. It's nice to know I can wear the products without feeling totally drained or panicked after a few days of wear.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2015 3:09 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-17-2015 2:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Treasures
03-17-2015 4:05 PM

ive owned AT for a while but I rarely get a chance to wear it. When I do, I get similar results like you did, I just didnt have anything interesting to put out there lol.
03-17-2015 4:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-17-2015 5:29 PM

(03-17-2015 4:05 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  ive owned AT for a while but I rarely get a chance to wear it. When I do, I get similar results like you did, I just didnt have anything interesting to put out there lol.

Awesome! It is funny because I cannot point to one specific event like, 'She stripped naked, poured honey on herself and draped herself over the nearest table for me to ravish her repeatedly.' Instead it is more subtle but not. Not subtle just really smooth in every interaction.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-17-2015 5:29 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-17-2015 5:46 PM

I've used AT to spike my apps of CPT, to good effect. Likeable alpha becomes no-nonsense but still likeable alpha.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
03-17-2015 5:46 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-17-2015 8:28 PM

Wow, this stuff sounds interesting. I have yet to make a purchase from PTreas, but now I look forward to it. It sounds like Alpha Treasures felt the way to you the same way Wolf feels on me but with added sexiness Dirol
03-17-2015 8:28 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-17-2015 8:43 PM

(03-17-2015 8:28 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  Wow, this stuff sounds interesting. I have yet to make a purchase from PTreas, but now I look forward to it. It sounds like Alpha Treasures felt the way to you the same way Wolf feels on me but with added sexiness Dirol

That would be a good analogy. I would say Captain is more like Wolf only more. More respect, more mood elevation, more sexiness.

Alpha Treasures is more like being the Alpha Wolf. You have arrived and women see it and want you because of it.

03-17-2015 8:43 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-17-2015 9:58 PM

(03-17-2015 8:43 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That would be a good analogy. I would say Captain is more like Wolf only more. More respect, more mood elevation, more sexiness.

Alpha Treasures is more like being the Alpha Wolf. You have arrived and women see it and want you because of it.

Oh man, now I really wanna try it! Shok
03-17-2015 9:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-17-2015 10:14 PM

(03-17-2015 9:58 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  Oh man, now I really wanna try it! Shok

This would work very well around a confident woman. My bride is confident and knows who she is. A girl who isn't very confident might be intimidated by this when it comes to romance but personally, I prefer a strong woman who can bring herself up to the challenge of an Alpha Treasures man.

03-17-2015 10:14 PM
abclmnop
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2015 2:22 PM

(03-17-2015 8:43 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That would be a good analogy. I would say Captain is more like Wolf only more. More respect, more mood elevation, more sexiness.

Alpha Treasures is more like being the Alpha Wolf. You have arrived women see it and want you because of it.

So say for an interview for a director position where I check all the boxes for skills, except I don't have that leadership experience in this field. Would this be a better choice than Captain or Wolf (I have both)? I have leadership experience in other sectors that I want to emphasize and want to come off like a natural boss while still being likable and approachable. Is that more AT or is this a job for Wolf/Captain?
03-27-2015 2:22 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-28-2015 8:35 AM

(03-27-2015 2:22 PM)abclmnop Wrote:  So say for an interview for a director position where I check all the boxes for skills, except I don't have that leadership experience in this field. Would this be a better choice than Captain or Wolf (I have both)? I have leadership experience in other sectors that I want to emphasize and want to come off like a natural boss while still being likable and approachable. Is that more AT or is this a job for Wolf/Captain?

from my exp. for skill leader type go for captain. for approachable authority like a salesman or bartender go for wolf. AT is more for when you are already at the position, i would replace a314 with it if you arent getting results desired with a314.
03-28-2015 8:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 17 12,536 08-03-2022 11:20 AM
Last Post: Enjayee
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 56,354 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
Question Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World Snoopyace 13 7,828 07-14-2016 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations andromun 6 5,885 02-13-2016 4:55 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Alpha Treasures in the workplace Ancillian 14 11,191 01-19-2016 1:15 PM
Last Post: renny